Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-07-2017, 08:03 PM

She probably should have scouted out the local packs first, but Hailey felt uneasy about returning to the delta where she had been chased. She even had lost her herb. The white pelted wolf pinned her ears to her head, pulling them forward again her delicate paws sat at the borders. Surely a pack needed some healers right? She would be useful at least. She let her nerves settle, she would risk her luck here and with a smile on her face she rose to the challenge and howled out a call for the alpha.

Hailey kept on her toes, not feeling comfortable sitting in this moment. She didn't think about it she should have brought a gift perhaps some herbs to show her worth. After all not everyone would just take her word of mouth as much as she took everyone else's. Shaking the thought away she patiently waited.

"Talk"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
05-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Faite Ethereal Adravendi

Faite had noticed a change in the borders lately, but it wasn't anything bad. One of her son's scents frequented it quite a few times. It wasn't an every day thing, but she could easily tell that Rory had started taking after her own patrol trails. It pleased her to notice that her children were taking initiative. They were all getting old enough now to start pursuing their own interests and, so long as they obeyed the rules, she was happy to let them. Whether they took a warrior's path, or a hunter, or a healer, she wanted them to do something. Hopefully the mentors were all doing their jobs and they'd all learn something with the one on one training.

A howl drew her from her thoughts and her head turned instinctively towards the border. She rose to her feet, pulling herself from the sunny spot she'd been basking in, and headed towards the edge of the territory. A female was there and surprisingly enough she had no markings on her whatsoever. Completely white with only eyes that reminded her of the colors of the valley in the spring time. A soft smiled tugged at her lips and her tail waved lightly behind her.

"Greetings! My name is Faite. What brings you to Lirim?"

"Speech"

I like to imagine
That you smile when you hear my songs

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-07-2017, 10:33 PM

What a gorgeous lady! Hailey instantly found herself perking up - relief flooded over her in a wave. Lirim, that was the name of the pack that was great. So interesting as that was her tail wagged behind her as she smiled at the alpha. "Hello Faite I'm Hailey Time. I've actually come seeking a home - I found myself in a bit of a sticky and scary situation earlier and it hit me that I might not do too well on my own. I'm recently independant from my parents." Hailey tried her best to explain her situation in simple terms. She didn't want to drag things out or make it seem like she was uninterested.

"My mother taught me how to heal, and I've found myself quiet loving it. I also can babysit pups and generally just provide care where it's needed. If I could be of service I'd be happy to be a part of Lirim!" her tail wagged back and forth. Despite what had happen to shake her she was smiling. Happiness radiating from the young girl like a hot day. As her delicate white paws shifted uncontrollably she waited to see if this had been worth the shot.

"Talk"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
05-21-2017, 07:43 AM
Faite Ethereal Adravendi

Faite studied the pale woman as she perked up and she couldn't help but relax in the presence of such an energetic female. Her own tail waved softly behind her and her ears pricked forward as she listened to the ivory wolf speak as she introduced herself. She was blunt and jumped right to the point which Faite found herself appreciating. She got the summary of what Hailey was saying, though she couldn't imagine the sticky situation she'd gotten in. She took an automatic sniff to see if she could pick up on the scent of pregnancy, but she found no such hormonal change. Maybe it'd been a different situation then? That was a relief at least. If anything else happened like what had happened to Zuriel there was nothing on the earth that would stop her. She'd shoved aside her anger out of concern for her sibling and because Zuriel had asked her not to pursue Elias, but Faite was positive she wouldn't be able to keep her anger and need for justice in check again.

Thoughts of whatever situation that drove Hailey to try to join a pack vanished and instead the smile returned as the white wolf explained her skills in healing as well as her willingness to baby sit. Her mind went over the large amount of wolves under a year and she couldn't help but be tempted at the idea of some extra help. Her healing skills would certainly be appreciated as well, but with as many adults as there were children - well an extra set of eyes was always helpful.

"It's nice to meet you Hailey. We do indeed have room for another healer and I definitely couldn't say no to a baby sitter. We currently have quite a few pups that I'm sure you'd love to meet. Before i accept you though, is there anything you'd like to know about Lirim? I don't want you to be surprised by anything later on down the road."

"Speech"

I like to imagine

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-21-2017, 12:44 PM

Hailey was relieved! Wolves would be more hesitant to attack her with a pack scent on her coat, and now she'd have a stable home if any at all. She felt like her lungs had been injected with oxygen! With that she stood tall and her tail continued to wag behind her. Debating weather or not to truthfully thank the woman but Faite asked if she had any questions about the pack. Her ears flicked forward, blinking for a moment as she looked up in thought. "I do suppose I should ask you what laws and ranks there are." She looked back at Faite and smiled.

"Also the situation earlier I was speaking of, there's a dark coated female who just upped and attacked me. I don't know what she was after but I was herb hunting and the next thing I knew I was hiding from a pair of monsterous teeth! It was at the rio grande. " Hailey shivered a little, but she didn't seem too disturbed. However, if she was going to live here than Faite deserved to know what had happened. Then other members could look out for this female. Hailey didn't want someone getting hurt because she withheld some rather important information.

"Talk"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
05-22-2017, 01:46 PM
Faite Ethereal Adravendi

Faite could see Hailey had rally thought of asking about the rules, ranks, and how the pack worked and she got to thinking that she reminded her of an older version of Kairi. Some times her child's mind just scattered to the wind, especially when she was excited, and important things just whipped right past her head. Of course the thought wasn't negative in any way and in fact it brought a smile to her face. She could see herself being close friends with this wolf should she decide the rules of Lirim were to her liking.

Before she could explain the rules and rankings though she listened as the ivory female explained herself and she couldn't stop flash of anger that coursed through her. The Rio Grande ran right past her borders with the river feeding into their largest pond in the willows. Faite was defensive of her family and friends by nature and those feelings had only intensified after motherhood. The fact that someone had attacked someone for what was apparently no reason irked her.

"Well you'll be safe here. Should anyone try to bother or harm you I'll deal with it swiftly. If you would like I can try and give you some tips on how to defend yourself." She offered before remembering she was supposed to be explaining the pack to her. She'd still been assuming Hailey would still choose to join. "Lirim has very few rules really. Just pull your own weight and make sure the pack duties are done. After that your free time is your free time and you can do what you like with it within reason. We also don't allow trespassers though so issue a firm warning before calling for someone else or attacking." Though she was a healer so she expected the former option to be happening. "Lastly, I doubt this will be an issue with anyone here really, but don't go stirring trouble with any packs."

"Speech"

I like to imagine

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-24-2017, 01:33 AM

Hailey's ears twitched a bit, it wasn't as if she was debating not joining. She was too easily swayed by things. She was too gullible to begin with as it was. She smiled widely and let her paws shift on the ground. "I know how to fight, I've just never been a fighter is all. She just downright startled me." Hailey looked off to the side. She hated to think that there were all evil in creatures. All life deserved some sort of chance at least. Her green eyes looked to Faite.

"Consider me recruited, I'd love to start building a garden in the lands anyway. With winter quickly approaching there will be a decline in valuable herbs." Hailey nodded her heads. After all it was important that things were properly reserved before use. A garden made it much easier to store herbs and treat patients on the lands. Rather then scrambling about to see if anything was nearby unless there was an emergency.

"Talk"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
06-05-2017, 01:25 PM

it was slightly surprising to hear that Hailey knew how to fight, but it was a pleasant thought nonetheless. Most healers she'd seen had little to no training with fighting save for the ones from Celestial. It made her wonder if it was something she needed to start pushing - it was something that could help. Her thoughts halted as Hailey spoke again and her head tilted at the mention of a garden. She remembered Ollie and the fact that he said he grew plants as well. It was something she'd been fascinated to see so she found herself a bit excited by the prospect.

"You're welcome to make your garden anywhere you'd like. If you'd like I can help or you could talk to my sister Zuriel. She's a healer as well and I'm sure she'd be happy to assist you."

Walk, "Talk" Think

ooc: Sorry for the crap tag >.>