gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
05-07-2017, 10:44 PM

It'd been some time since she'd seen Frostbite, but she could tell he'd been around. She hadn't bothered him before now, not wanting to intrude on him settling in and spending time with Stardust, but she figured now was a good a time as any to check up on him. He'd been at the pack meeting, and obviously trying to make an effort to participate, despite how serious their pack meeting had been. She hadn't wanted to announce such grave news as his first meeting, but it'd been a necessary evil. she still hadn't been able to track down Ritsy's attacker either, which worried her tremendously, and now she'd noticed Miach's scent missing from the pack lands as well. She didn't smell any new scents, nor any blood, so she hoped that he hadn't been attacked, but she didn't smell his scent outside of pack lands either. Something had happened, but she wasn't sure what yet. All she knew was that she needed to talk to Zuriel about it.

She'd already sought out Frost at his den, but found he wasn't there, so instead she padded through the valley trying to track down his scent. After a minute of getting confused with different tracks and trails of all the pack members she ave up and sat down instead. Her head raised as she let out a low call for the male. It was urgent, she was doing her best to make sure he didn't feel obligated, but she did want to see him. She wanted to get to know all her members quite thoroughly and he was one she was still unfamiliar with. Maybe if she'd done this earlier Hakon wouldn't have left.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-29-2017, 06:21 PM

He had just been returning from the deep of the valley. He had a successful morning and even though it was winter he was still able to get food for the pack. Today he had managed to cut a spring fawn from it's mother and take it down. Now he was returning with the limp creature in his mouth ready to feed to whoever was hungry enough for it. Perhaps the kids would be hungry? Or maybe some of the adults. He himself was full from the fat rabbit he had caught before starting his hunt. The lanky male carried the creature with ease while he moved back towards the main den site of the pack, to drop off his kill and head back out. He was still hoping to take down another larger prey yet today hopefully the herd would still be hanging around.

He was just about to reach camp when the summoning call from Faite rang out over the territory. She was calling specifically for him and he knew he must be prompt. He wasn't sure what he would needed, but he needed to answer her call. Dropping his kill in the spot he turned and took off towards were the call came from. It didn't take him long to reach the spot where she sat and he slowed and approached her.

"Hello Faite," he greeted with a smile and a wag of his tail.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
06-05-2017, 01:25 PM

Faite didn't have to wait long for Frost to arrive and she greeted him with a soft wave of her tail and a smile. She was grateful for how prompt he was but the thought faded when she realized he smelled of a fresh kill. The scent of blood still clung to him and her joy at him joining her swiftly turned into a small amount of guilt. She hadn't meant to interrupt him. On the other hand she'd also noticed him settling into the pack and completing his duties - his efforts hadn't gone unnoticed.

"Hello Frost." She said with a smile. "I'm sorry if I interrupted you, but I wanted to see how you were doing."

She hadn't had the opportunity to get to know him better since he'd joined and it'd felt like bad timing when he'd first joined. It'd been obvious that Stardust had been more than ecstatic to see him and she'd given them more than enough time to catch up and for him to get into the swing of things with pack life.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-16-2017, 05:15 PM

Taking a seat the male settled himself in front of Faite as she spoke and he smiled, shaking his head. He had just gotten back so she hadn't interrupted him at all. Besides even if she had the male wouldn't think of it that way. Anytime Faite would need him he would come no matter what he was doing.

"Not at all, I just got back from a successful hunt actually," he replied. "Doing well actually, still vary happy with my decision to join, a little different from a life of traveling, but the constant moving was getting old."

He really was completely happy with the decision to join especially now that he could once again spend time with Star. They had told each other their true feelings and he couldn't be happier. She was his best friend and now his mate something Frost never imagined would happen.

"How about you? I know leading isn't easy and along with raising pups it must be a handful" he asked.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
07-24-2017, 01:14 PM

Faite took a seat as Frost explained how he was doing. She could understand the need to settle down. She'd spent most of the time when she was younger out looking for her family. It was when she'd become lost in the eastern mountains and hadn't found a way to go back home. She'd missed her family and since then she hadn't given up pack life. She couldn't imagine a life where she wandered constantly with no home. Sure she'd traveled while she was in Celestial, but she always knew she'd have a place to go back to when she wanted.

"Well I'm happy to hear you're settling in well. You're one of our only hunters at the moment since my cousin disappeared. Maybe you can get together with Rin some time." It was her attempt at trying to get her other, less social, cousin to get out and do thing. She couldn't be the male's only friend within the pack after all and she imagined it would do Rin some good to stay busy.

Ears flicked as her question was turned on her. "It's been tasking lately. Between the missing members, my nephews, and Jewell running around it's been a handful." There were other stressing factors as well, like the fact that she needed to go visit Regulus and see how his trip north had gone. Fortune disappearing hadn't helped matters either. She was just thankful that most of her children behaved and stayed within the borders of the pack.

Walk, "Talk" Think