size
Small
build
Light
player
05-08-2017, 12:53 AM
the colors of my life
are painted in black and white

It'd been a few days since the meeting and Armai was beginning to wonder what she'd gotten herself in to. Not that it was a bad thing, but she'd never heard suggestions of a raid before. In both Vyper and Myriad it was never a subject that had been brought up. Not that she was going to be one to fight anyways - she'd be the one on the sidelines ready to the warriors when they were finished with the raid, but it made her nervous. It wasn't a bad nervous, but she was a little worried, but it was only a raid, right?

She'd spent the time distracting herself since then. She still didn't go near the castle unless accompanied by Nox. She couldn't navigate the places worth a damn and there were too many thing to bump in to and trip on. She felt weird being away from the majority of the pack, but she was beginning to grow used to it. At least the plains were relatively flat, had all the things she needed, and she could navigate it without a problem. Nox had even helped her carve out her own den. She'd found a few fallen trees and had managed to dig out a good sleeping spot. Eventually it would be big enough to hold multiple wolves, including her store of herbs, but for now it would perfect for just her and Nox.

Today she was out in the plains gathering herbs. It should have been autumn here but instead the temperatures were warmer. Instead of dying the plants were thriving and growing in this climate and it definitely confused her. She wasn't complaining, but it was definitely she meant to ask someone. Were the seasons backwards here? That had to be it, unless this place just didn't have a winter at all. That didn't seem right though so she went with the formal conclusion. Thinking of Dragon though, the only wolf she knew in this pack, she tipped back her head and called for him. She wasn't sure who else to socialize with and she saw no reason she couldn't try to get to know him better. She could certainly enlighten her on more about the pack and its members as well as the territory.

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
05-08-2017, 06:03 PM
He'd been checking out the borders with Kimahri, the pair marking the territories to ensure the boundaries were strong. There was no way someone could trespass and not know the markings were there, the scents would be too strong. Green eyes gazed out towards the direction of the bifrost, and for a moment he debated going. "You think I should go check out the other packs? I mean, I don't think I know any of the other alphas." Kimahri shrugged, tail flicking as he continued his task. "Depends. Do you care to know them? What purpose would you have in seeking them out? Allies? Friends?" He shook his pelt out as he walked past Dragon, "Nobody really knows we're here, sometimes it's best to live hidden in solitude. Why go and try to be buddies with another pack when all they do is turn their backs in the end?" Dragon was confused, brow raising as his gaze followed the jaguar's back. "You sound like you have some experience with that." "Maybe I do. Or maybe I just don't care to help other packs when there's nothing to gain." Dragon sighed in exasperation. There was something the cat wasn't telling him, but as it stood, he supposed Kimahri just wasn't ready to tell him yet.

Ears flicked back then when a howl called for him, he turned towards the direction of the call and began to head towards it. He supposed his border task was done for now, though when he looked back, Kimahri appeared to remain at the borders. Shaking his head and brushing it off, he headed off towards Armai and left the jaguar to continue his work. Or...whatever it was he decided to do.

Soon, the small silver fae came into view, and Dragon's tail wagged happily at the sight of her. For a moment, he almost forgot that she was blind and couldn't see, so he softly barked to let her know he was coming towards her. He was coming towards her front, and once he arrived he sat his butt down a couple of feet in front of her, softly smiling at the lavender eyed woman. "Hello Armai, how's it going?"
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
06-22-2017, 08:25 PM
the colors of my life

Armai shuffled around with her nose to the ground as she waited for Dragon to arrive. Nox had left her to go scout around elsewhere and do whatever it was that cats did in their free time. She didn't make it very far when footsteps and then a bark alerted her to Dragon's presence. A soft smile formed on her face as she swiveled her head in the direction of the bark. Finally pinpointing his location in front of her she smiled at him and then took a seat when he heard him take one as well. His greeting was friendly enough and her tail waved against the grass and flowers below her.

"I'm doing fine." She replied easily. "How are you doing?" She asked as she sniffed around for a moment. She smelled his companion on him, but it wasn't recent enough to indicate that the leopard was there with him. She supposed it worked out, Nox was off doing whatever and for whatever reason Dragon seemed to get overly flustered when his friend was around. Her mind wandered to when she first met the male and she had to do her best to hide the smile that threatened to emerge when Dragon hadn't realized she couldn't see.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted anything you might have been doing, but I did have a few questions for you if you have the time."

Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-26-2017, 03:59 PM

She was doing fine. Well that was a relief! He was always wondering how the pack was doing, and made a note to check on everyone later. "That's good to hear, and I'm doing fine, thank you for asking." He smiled again, tail lightly thumping on the ground. He was glad Kimahri wasn't around this time, the cat didn't seem to be in a good mood today and no doubt he would have heckled him if he were here right now. He wondered where Armai's companion was, the silver fae usually wasn't without Nox, but for once he was glad she wasn't around either. It meant he could get some one on one time with Armai without feeling like his every move and word was being watched or criticized. Though he wasn't sure how Nox was, he'd never really spoken to her much.

Ears rose when Armai spoke again, head tilting slightly. He chuckled a bit, head shaking slightly. "Not at all, I was finishing with my tasks for the day, Kimahri keeps things up when I'm done too, so i have time. What is it you wanted to talk about?" Genuine curiosity was in his voice, truly wondering. It had to be important for her to call him, right? Or maybe it was easier for her so she didn't have to blindly search for him.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
06-26-2017, 09:33 PM
the colors of my life

Dragon answered and her ears twitched at the sound thumping against the earth. A soft smile pulled along her face as she listened to the tell-tale sign that he was at least somewhat pleased to see her. She still didn't scent his companion so she decided that the jaguar wasn't coming. At least Nox wouldn't be disappointed later to hear that she'd missed out on another opportunity to acquaintance herself with the other beast.

Dragon didn't beat around the bush as he reassured her that his companion helped out with things. At least he had some help, even if it wasn't from a second in command. She still couldn't help but feel the twinge of guilt at pulling him away from his duties, but she was doing her best to snuff it out. After all he'd admitted he'd been wrapping up anyways and yet her first question still sounded so silly in her head for her to be bothering him with it. It was too late to take it back though and she took some comfort in knowing that she'd at least get a better idea of what the alpha was like.

"Well I guess I should start off with the easiest question. Is the weather here backwards? I've noticed that it's different than Boreas' lands and I've never encountered anything like it." After all the first parts of her life were spent in the far north surrounded by ice and freezing cold most of the year. It was something she remembered easily and she hadn't gotten used to feeling the full weather pattern until she'd moved to Myriad. After finally enjoying the fullest extent of the seasons in the way that she was accustomed to, Auster's lands were more than a surprise. It was almost unnerving how it seemed to be the polar opposite of the northern lands.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

07-03-2017, 05:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2017, 05:17 AM by Dragon.)

Her question was simple enough, certainly one he wasn't expecting since he'd gotten used to the backwards seasons here, but he figured she, like many others, had never been in Auster until recently. He gave a short little laugh, the question certainly one he had heard many times by now. "It is backwards! I was pretty surprised when I first came here to check it out," He looked around the plains, tail lightly beating the ground. The area didn't look too bad, though he wondered what it'd be like once Boreas' winter hit. Auster would be the opposite, they'd have a summer instead. Hopefully not a bad one, but it would be warm nonetheless. They didn't have snowy regions in Auster like Boreas had, which was kind of disappointing. His attention would return to Armai, wondering what kind of climate she had lived in. "It's kind of strange, actually. Most of my family is very thick furred, with the exception of Gryphon. We've lived in a few environments, but the one that suited us most was the northern pine lands. It's not too bad here though, definitely better for my brother since he has shorter fur." Oops, he rambled didn't he? "Anyway, what kind of climate do you prefer?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!