gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-09-2017, 07:20 PM

Herb Gathering: Earth Smoke

Hailey still felt a feeling of unerving self doubt in these lands. Trying to shake herself of the previous event she breathed carefully. She was a pack wolf now, her pelt sunk in Lirim's scent before she had left. Just so she could get some herbs in order to start her garden back home. Having to store proper herbs made her excited but what Hailey was going to come across was rather.... strange.

Next to the earth smoke plant she'd been looking for was what seemed to be a bird. A bird of the north no less. By the scent she could tell it was a female - feathers ruffled seemingly like it had fallen from the sky. Seemingly struggling Hailey lowered her ears and approached. The screech of the owl didn't surprise her much as she gently placed the creature actually back on her feet.

"Be careful what you pick up lass, it could bite more than I do." Shiva screeched gently as she tried to preen her feathers. However it seemed she had sprained, luckily not broken, her left wing. "I don't care if I get bitten as long as you're okay... my name's Hailey." she hadn't met a talking owl before. Shiva smiled for a moment and then with a little effort she climbed onto Hailey's back. "You could stay if you'd like. I'll take care of you." while it was a little out there, Hailey was serious. The speckled snowy owl regarded her for a moment and then nodded. "Okay.... I sprained my wing anyway so I'll stick around maybe until it even heals and then decide." Hailey giggled gently. Before her attention turned back to her purple flowers. Seeing if any were possibly salvagable from the bird falling on them.

"Talk"

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
05-09-2017, 10:48 PM
Swishing her way across the landscape at a bouncing trot Iskra made her way through the lands she'd previously not explored, deciding to just keep going till something caught her interest. She'd yet to join the crew, leaving the starry-furred wolf free to wander as she pleased without worry that she might let someone down with her absence. She knew she'd join at some point, just, not now. Not today, at least. Today she was wandering far and wide for the heck of it, the free and wild spirit of her family flowing strong in her veins especially on this day.

The smell of salty ocean water was strong in this place, though so far she'd yet to spot any water. No matter, there was plenty of fun to be had without a day at the beach. Spotting a pale figure up ahead of her, Iskra set off in their direction and let out a friendly bark to announce her presence, tail swinging to and fro' behind her. "Whatchya doin'?" she asked with a grin.

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-24-2017, 02:53 PM

It seemed she wouldn't be alone for long. Another wolf came up to greet her and Hailey rose her head as Shiva kept balance on her back. Careful seeing as she had sharp talons the huge bird looked at the rather interestingly marked female. Hailey couldn't help but to smile, she was meeting such strange wolves here but she didn't mind at all. "Hello, I'm gathering herbs." Although due to Shiva's fall it seemed like not many Earth Smoke plants had made it. Making Hailey a little bit perturbed but she could salvage some of it probably. It was a common plant after all.

"This is Shiva! She's my new friend, and these are Earth Smoke herbs. Some of them were crushed though so I'm trying to salvage those that weren't." Hailey pointed to the purple flowers. As Shiva ruffled her feathers, "I'm sorry." the owl quickly apologized as Hailey turned her head slightly. Just enough to be able to see the large creature on her back. "Don't worry, the sooner we get back to my pack the sooner I can heal that wing of yours." she nodded her head and turned back to the stranger. "My name is Hailey by the way."

"Talk"