Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
05-18-2017, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2017, 11:09 AM by Dumois.)
Alright so obviously a lot has gone down and changed since my first plotting thread so here's take two.
Dumois

-Profile-

-Brief Summary-

Dumois is a voodoo priest "able" to communicate with the dead and predict the future, although mostly his visions are drug induced hallucinations. Practicing voodoo means everything to him even though his trances are causing negative health effects. He flirts with everything that moves but is hurt by anyone that makes fun of his apperance. He comes from the land of Bontemps which isn't so dissimilar to New Orleans.

-Living Condition-

He has a den on the fringes of the Corpseghoul Swamplands and The Whispering Caves, the den is fronted by several rocks, all of which he has adorned with skulls of small animals and crude red Veves

-Looking For-

Someone to try and knock some sense into him but because they care about him. Either a friend or a mate, someone that can look past his glamor and try to help him.

Ruthgar

-Profile-

-Brief Summary-

Ruthgar speaks with a heavy Scottish accent that at times can be difficlt to understand, as a result he prefers to talk as little as possible. He's very self concious about his apperance and his accent but internalizes most of his self-criticisms, and often believes people are judging him immediately. He's still recovering from being abandoned by his pregnant wife and losing an alpha that he greatly believed in, however at the moment he has shared these details with no one. He has recently impregnated Mara and she has recently given birth to his pups, he is fiecely protective of them and to an extent, of Mara as well.  

-Living Conditions-

Currently living in The Orchard with Mara, Feli, and his pups

-Looking For-

Anything

Spider

-Profile-

-Brief Summary-

Spider is a healer with no direction in his life.  He accidentally killed his sister by attempting to induce a miscarrage and has blamed himself relentlessly for her death since. His self-esteem is non existent and he stutters when he talks. He's incredibly shy and often won't speak unless spoken to. Spider has recently discovered his attraction to other males and is repulsed by intimate acts with women

-Living Conditions-

Currently Shiloh's slave

-Looking For-

A stable, loving relationship with his best interest in mind that will attempt to help him build confidence because writing stuttering is kind of a pain

Tyranis

-Profile-

*NEW* -Brief Summary-

Tyranis is a pup in Abaven, he is slowly developing a sense of wolf elietism and a strong moral compass geared toward survival of the fittest. He absolutely hates his sisters and adores his brother. After Bass leaves he feels even more resentment toward his sisters than before, concluding that they're the reason Bass left in the first place, as well as his mother's withdrawl from him and his brother. He has begun to rebel against authority by sneaking out past Abaven's borders, with Vali as the new alpha of Abaven he feels that he is more entitled than ever to become the primo of the pack.

-Living Conditions-

Currently living with his mother in Abaven

-Looking For-

Someone to enforce a more evil mentality. Specifically thoughts on wolf supremicy and more Machiavellian practices. He's also looking for a few "Best friends" aka lackies who share his mentality and if/when he becomes an alpha will act as his secret police

Yale

-Profile-

*NEW*-Brief Summary-

Yale is a religeously driven chaotic good wolves. Details about his religeon can be found in the miscellaneous section of his profile. In his home land his brother, the rightful heir to the Beufort line sired a bastard, knowing that the bastard would reflect poorly on the family Yale, the second born son was asssigned paternity of the pup and banished from his home land for mating out of wedlock. Yale has lost contact with the boy but knows he can never return home regardless.

-Living Conditions-

Usually found in Boreas

-Looking For-

A pack he can join and fight for that won't gve him too much flack for being kind of a dick to people that don't adhere to his strict relegious beliefs.

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
05-18-2017, 10:17 PM
So Spider is very similar to how Starling once was. If you'd like, we can thread them? Starling had a lot of familial difficulties due to his issues, and Starling would understand.

Dumois

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
05-19-2017, 11:09 AM
(05-18-2017, 10:17 PM)Starling Wrote: So Spider is very similar to how Starling once was. If you'd like, we can thread them? Starling had a lot of familial difficulties due to his issues, and Starling would understand.

I'd like to get a few more threads in with Kurt before I get into any Spider threads but I'm definitely up for it

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
05-19-2017, 04:49 PM
I would love to thread Dómari with Yale when he's accepted! I've been hoping Dóm will get something of a hero/vigilante streak to him.

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-19-2017, 11:25 PM
(05-19-2017, 04:49 PM)Dómari Wrote: I would love to thread Dómari with Yale when he's accepted!  I've been hoping Dóm will get something of a hero/vigilante streak to him.

Totally up for it, he could probably use the help since he's most likely going to be going up against Amon. In the long run I plan on sending him to Talis but a few loner pists wouldn't be bad either

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
05-20-2017, 01:12 PM
Sounds perfect! I've been wanting Dómari to be sort of a counterweight to some of my darker characters and the influx of dark characters to Ardent in general. He'll totally chatterbox the enemy to death lol ;D

Colt

gems
size
build
player
05-20-2017, 03:17 PM
I have colt here who's bi and could possibly be a good stable relationship for spider, once ur ready to thread him with some others. Colt is patient and understanding so I'm sure he would be good for spider so long as spider can stand his southern accent lol

Dumois

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
05-22-2017, 07:10 PM
(05-20-2017, 03:17 PM)Colt Wrote: I have colt here who's bi and could possibly be a good stable relationship for spider, once ur ready to thread him with some others. Colt is patient and understanding so I'm sure he would be good for spider so long as spider can stand his southern accent lol

I'm going to test the waters before I sign off on anything with Spider, but if you're interested, Ruthgar and Dumois are both bi as well, Ruth is looking for something permanent but Dumois is pretty much open for whatever

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2017, 09:57 AM
Still want to thread Dumios and Satchel?

He will gladly be his friend.

Dumois

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
05-23-2017, 11:09 AM
(05-23-2017, 09:57 AM)Satchel Wrote: Still want to thread Dumios and Satchel?

He will gladly be his friend.

Totally

Akahito

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-24-2017, 08:33 PM
Maybe Akahito could legit care for Dumois and be really confused because on one hand he's never cared for anyone but on the other hand he just wants to protect him and maybe try and beat some sense into him? (Literally or not.)

Sìleas

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-26-2017, 07:33 AM
Omigod Sileas and Ruthgar should have a thread! Sileas is a Scottish bisexual boy too! He's a lonely healer boy who's English isn't that great but he's really kind. Maybe he could try and cheer Ruthgar up a bit? :D

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-26-2017, 12:55 PM
(05-26-2017, 07:33 AM)Sìleas Wrote: Omigod Sileas and Ruthgar should have a thread! Sileas is a Scottish bisexual boy too! He's a lonely healer boy who's English isn't that great but he's really kind. Maybe he could try and cheer Ruthgar up a bit? :D

I'm up for it would you rather start or should I?

Sìleas

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-26-2017, 01:11 PM
I'll start if you'd like. Anywhere in particular? :D

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-26-2017, 02:28 PM
(05-26-2017, 01:11 PM)Sìleas Wrote: I'll start if you'd like. Anywhere in particular? :D

Anywhere in the East that isn't pack land or nothing south of The Rio Grande or north of The Sparse Pines

Dumois

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
05-28-2017, 10:58 AM
Bumping for Tyranis update

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
05-30-2017, 07:53 PM
Ideas!

Dumois x Asvor - She definitely won't knock any sense into him, but she's very very interested in herbs with less-than-medicinal effects. Would he be prone to teach her anything, or not so much? She could also steal some of his herbs and piss him off.. :)

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-01-2017, 07:25 AM
(05-30-2017, 07:53 PM)Nyx Wrote: Ideas!

Dumois x Asvor - She definitely won't knock any sense into him, but she's very very interested in herbs with less-than-medicinal effects. Would he be prone to teach her anything, or not so much? She could also steal some of his herbs and piss him off.. :)

He would probably be offended that someone would ask him to teach them how to practice voodoo if they aren't going to commit a good amount of time to it, also I can see stealing his herbs going very badly because he processes them into "highballs"; basically a mix of hallucinogenics and stimulants that he's already built up a good amount of tolerance to

Aldegund

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-04-2017, 05:09 PM
I would love to thread with some of your bebes. Alde is a loner currently and roaming to find something to her liking. She's a bit of a blunt old-soul that is kind of hard to piece together. Honestly she would be fun with getting into situations and thus is open to all plots. If you have anyone that needs plots I'm super willing to because look at them all -squishes their cheeks-

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-04-2017, 05:50 PM
(06-04-2017, 05:09 PM)Aldegund Wrote: I would love to thread with some of your bebes. Alde is a loner currently and roaming to find something to her liking. She's a bit of a blunt old-soul that is kind of hard to piece together. Honestly she would be fun with getting into situations and thus is open to all plots. If you have anyone that needs plots I'm super willing to because look at them all -squishes their cheeks-

She would be absolutely perfect for Yale