[2/3 available] out of this world

Desdemona

gems
size
build
player
05-19-2017, 02:52 AM
Names: constellation, planet, and space themed
Ages: 0 seasons; just weaned recently (I am willing to buy the rogue pup passes if need be)
Genders: players choice
Personality: should be on the lighter side, they will be raised to understand herbs and how to use them recreationally, loyalty to their family should be present, will be told that deformities are a beautiful thing, will be raised in Dragoste likely but will have things to do with the aliens group monster is adopting out. Des will teach them everything about the stars and such. They won't know the aliens group yet though as dessy hasn't yet joined or met them.
Appearances: these are pretty well open, their mother is Desdemonia and has an extreme color palette, their father was a regular timber wolf with heavy scaring named Riker. Inheriting deformities is quite rare but not unheard of, so please keep that in mind. Otherwise they are pretty well open. Eyes may be any color.

I'm not requiring a role play sample for these guys, but I'm reserving the right to reclaim them should you fall inactive. I'm open to having more than three but no more than four should I really like your application.

These children are the result of a drug induced one night stand and the father will not be in their lives.

These are designs I bought for this litter but you do not have to use them:
Taken by Croation(please ask her if she's okay with twins if your set on this design)

Code:
[b]OC name:[/b]
[b]Name of pup:[/b]
[b]meaning of name:[/b]
[b]pups gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b](150+ words)
[b]Appearance:[/b](please include a reference if you have one)(100+ words)

Tara

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2017, 07:21 AM
Decided to make my own char, sorry. <3

Angra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-30-2017, 01:49 PM

OC name: Croatoan

Name of pup: Aten Baines

meaning of name: Asteroid group

pups gender: Male

Personality: Like his mother, Aten is known to be fairly sweet and kind, although not really trusting to those that he doesn't know. If he trusts another enough to let himself be known, it will be obvious from then on that he's easily flustered, and doesn't understand a whole lot of stuff romance wise. He believes that, even if another has feelings for him, that they're just trying to be friendly and so will treat them as a friend. It would take a lot to get Aten to really know, which would likely be having to tell him outright. It's all too easy, though, to make him flustered or embarrassed, which he usually has a pretty easy time of doing himself.

He can come off as a bit shy, when one is first meeting him, but that is usually because of his fear that whatever he says is going to sound stupid. He's overly self conscious of what he says, and tries to think of what a response should be. Due to this, talking is a little hard for him, and all too much he finds himself reaching for the right thing to say. He may come off as a bit rude, or say the wrong thing, but he will never mean to hurt anyone; it's usually his phrasing that makes him come off as a bit rude. He has kind intentions, a lot of the time, but can't put them into words that convey that.

From his mother, Aten was taught how to use herbs both for healing and how to use them as recreational things, although he'll never use them himself. Or, he thinks that he won't; the thought alarms him, and he's worried constantly that something may happen and he won't be there to help because he's too out of it. He doesn't really like the fact that his mother uses the herbs as recreation, but he won't say anything about it; it isn't his place to say what she can and cannot do, after all. He will try and stop his siblings from doing anything, from keeping them preoccupied with games to straight up refusing to let them go near any herbs if they have any intentions.

Aten, at a young age, will prefer to try and use herbs for healing, instead. He doesn't like to fight, since he's too scared, so he believes that the way he can help his family and friends is through healing. He'll try and help anyone that needs it, regardless of what they have done, as he believes that he should at least try and help instead of looking the other way. He doesn't want to be the sort of wolf that would stand by as another one suffered or died; in his eyes, that makes him just as bad.

Aten was taught to be loyal to his family, and so he is; even with his healing, his family would come first instead of another wolf. The only exception to this is if another wolf was fatally injured, and his family was not. In everyday life, though, Aten will ask his family about opinions on his friends or even someone he may have feelings for. And, although it will be hard on him as well, if they don't want him around said creatures, he will listen and part ways. He'll also try and stay with them, no matter what happens, partially due to his loyalty and partially due to a fear that if he leaves them he'll never find them again. If other wolves insult his family, he'll stand up for them, even if it meant turning against someone that he thought was a friend. He won't go so far as to fight, but he will lash out somehow.

Given where he was raised, and who he was raised with, Aten has a sort of respect for wolves with deformities. He believes them to be just as normal as other wolves, and while others may, he will never see anything wrong. He won't go so far as to purposely cause an injury on himself; he believes himself to be smarter than that. No, he'll just stick to the belief that healthy wolves haven't seen the hardships that others may have, although he'll keep that to himself.

Appearance:
28'' -- Medium build

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-30-2017, 03:10 PM
Congrats croation he's all yours

Let me know if you need me to buy the pass <3
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Angra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-30-2017, 04:46 PM
Yeah, I need you to XD I don't have the gems