gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Jewell
05-19-2017, 09:08 PM
Im look in for thread partners for Amary. She is plotted to be with Dart so nothing romantic please. And I'm not open for mains or death plots but I'm willing for her to meet whoever.

Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-20-2017, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2017, 01:17 PM by Lydia.)
Would she like to go exploring with Lydia?  I've been wanting to get her nav and healing points up and would love to thread her with someone.  I also hope to get the 250 gems I need for my fox Jynette soon and she could definitely use some fox friends!

If she's planning to join Abaven she could also thread with Brandr and when she's accepted I have Natha to. She's a bit prickly but it could be an interesting dynamic.

Amaryllis

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Jewell
05-20-2017, 03:07 PM
Sure Amary is a healer by nature so they could go foraging for herbs and exploring. She has the idea to start a trade with wolves and others for her herbs, the essential prices are things like deer pelts or meat(essential things she can't get herself). So maybe she can set up a trade partner with Natha since she is starting a mini pack. And I love the idea of her threading with abraven wolves

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2017, 09:13 AM
She can meet Satchel!

Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-24-2017, 08:52 PM
Do you have any threads up for Amaryllis that you'd like me to throw Lydia into or shall I go ahead and start one for us?

Amaryllis

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Jewell
05-25-2017, 04:07 AM
@carol Sure just throw me up a thread somewhere in boreas and i'll throw her in

@Luns i dont have any at the moment but if you'd start me one i'll get her there asap