Other species
build
Light
player
Jewell
05-20-2017, 07:41 PM

You will never look at anything the same

when you see what I see

She had crossed a vast expanse of land to reach this place, even skirting the territory that smelled of the male fox she had met. He was scarred but she found him to be cute. She had crossed waterways and even went more than just one night on this trek. In fact it seemed to be nearing the hours of dawn now. If it wasn't for her want of the thorny vines here she would be heading for a den right now. As it happened a yawn passed her lips as she weaved in and out of the foliage expertly. She had been here many times and knew how to get through without getting overly cut up. She was small and quick with her movements. She kept her tail down and ears pinned until she reached a clearing. It smelled vacant so she made her way to a mossy patch and curled up on it. The sun barely touched her here as it rose but she could still feel its warmth as it fought the winter cold. Her pelt was lush and thick with its winter growth, yet still as soft as ever.

Walk, "Talk", Think

How did you love?

Jynette

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
05-26-2017, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2017, 05:49 PM by Jynette.)
The wind blows loudest when you've got your eyes closed

It was a delicate procedure, even for the fox's small frame, to slip through the briar and avoid the tangle of thorns.  Winter was in full swing but it was much milder in the south here.  Even so she she knew the odds of finding elderberries would be nearly impossible which was fine.  The Elder had many gifts and she would clean from what was available and save the location in her mind for later when it was their time to bear fruit.  Once she slipped past a particularly rough patch the rest of it became much easier to navigate.  As she moved she worked out a rhythm and soon she was slipping in and out and around the foliage on her quest.  It was then she noticed a subtle pale orange in the snow.  What was that?  She took a few steps closer and realized it was another fox!

"Oh!  Hello there, I'm sorry to trouble you.  I didn't see you at first."