Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-21-2017, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2017, 03:12 PM by Jackson.)
Acapella Adravendi (Click for Profile)

Skills: Navigator & Hunting
Returned last season from searching for her brother. She came up empty handed and has luckily been welcome back home to Celestial. Her main problem right now is that she has been demoted to punished and isn't allowed out of pack territory until she works her way out of that rank. I need major help from members to help me get at least four posts a week with her. I can keep making threads.... but that gets a little old if I get no replies. She is going to be working her way to head hunter in the pack.
Looking For:
- Romantic relationships
- Threads with other pack members
- hunting buddies
- Would love to train some of the younger Celestial wolves

To Do:

[Image: xNAS3Cl.png] Bluemoon Rivers (Click for Profile)

Skills: Fighter & Hunting
Blue has taken the death of his parents rather harshly. Before he was a highly independent child that did like to spend time with his family, now he has distanced himself from everyone and really doesn't know how to interact with anyone. He has a swirl of emotions that he does not know how to express and he needs some interactions to hopefully break him from his shell. Both his sisters are now gone and he's a year now.
Looking For:
- Crushes
- Mentor
- Friends
- Someone she could call family?

To Do:

Chasm Agatsuma (Click for Profile)

Skills: Hunter & Intellectual
Chasm is the son of Marina x Liar and has just recently been reunited with his mother. Looks like he will be welcome to Celestial with his mother and will soon be adjusting to having younger siblings. Chasm has an outgoing and bossy little companion by the name of Bones and right now he is looking to build relationships with other Celestial wolves. He also is in need of training partners so he can figure out what rank he wants to work towards. He does have some problems trusting others so it may take some time to form relationships with him.
Looking For:
- Friends
- Crushes
- Mentors
- Fatherly Figure

To Do:

[Image: MWYZPYx.png] Corentine Wreckage (Click for Profile)

Skills: Hunter & Healer
My newest girl! Daughter of Storm and one of the pups in Abaven she is looking for plenty of interaction from pack members. She wants to learn and is ready to grow! She also wouldn't mind some friendly interaction from strangers.
Looking For:
- Friends
- Hunting buddies
- Mentors

To Do:

[Image: 8GuozRR.png] Delaney Callen (Click for Profile)

Skills: Healer & Intellectual
It's herb hunting season for this lady! Excited about being moved as a full blown Mender she is anxious to continue working and gathering her herbs. She is bubbly, full of life, and loves to meet new faces. Open to mostly everything.
Looking For:
- Friends
- Fellow Healers
- interactions with Mortar's family
- Crushes/Love: Mortar may have this filled

To Do
Delaney x Chaos Thread- created

[Image: z5NOTBP.png] Frostbite Wreckage (Click for Profile)

Skills: Hunting & Fighter
Youngest brother to Storm he has come to ardent in search of the best territories to claim and start a pack in. (Though with everyone looking to create packs now I'm kinda questioning if I should still try) He has just been reunited with one from his clan, Stardust, and is looking to interact with a lot of wolves. He has chose for now to join Stardust in Lirim while he continues to learn about the land.
Looking For:
- Friends
- Hunting Buddies
- Spar Buddies
- General interactions

To Do

Inverno Coure (Click for Profile)

Skills: Hunting & Fighting
A little about Vern. He was a part of Cealum x Zeph's pack way back when and got really scarred up from the attack. He is also emotionally scarred from the attack because he had lost the love of his life (though she never knew of his true feelings). He was traveling with Cealum, but since she's been spending time with Zeph he is one again alone.
Edit: I have decided because of future plots he will be joining Ganta's pack
Looking For:
- Friends
- Love/Crushes
- Hunting buddies
- Spar buddies

To Do

[Image: vjotmk1.png] Jackson Adravendi (Click for profile)

Skills: Hunting & Intellectual
Jackson has finally got himself where he wants in the pack, just promoted to the Baron (lead hunter) in Fiori he is beyond excited. He has lost his remaining immediate family that he had a relationship with (Razor) and is still learning to cope with the loss. He has also just taken in a young pup under his wing to raise.
Looking For:
- Friends
- Crushes/Love: Sandpiper May have this filled
- Hunting buddies
- Pack interactions

To Do

[Image: p3br3uC.png] Laisren Adravendi Click for Profile

Skills: Hunting & Fighter
Lais is a worrier to be! He wants to become a great protector for Celestial. Though I'm not experienced with the fighting system here I would like to get some spars lined up for him so he can get some skill points. He would also be up for Fight training to, but right now I'm not looking for serious fights that leave long lasting effects or Maim
Looking For:
- Crushes/Love
- Friends
- Sparring partners
- Hunting buddies

To Do

[Image: pV7voRu.png] Storm Wreckage (Click for Profile)

Skills: Healer & Intellectual
Storm has had a lot happen recently. Her companion has been killed this past winter leaving her feeling vary insecure about leaving the pack lands. She had had her kids, five of them oh my. With the help of Bass and the rest of Abaven they are growing rapidly.
Looking For:
- Love! She really needs someone to fall for.
- Friends
- Fellow Healers
- People to meet!

To do
Storm x Basilysk thread
Storm x Kassander thread

Note: Just because you don't see something listed under the Looking for section does not mean that you cannot offer something else to the table.
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
05-21-2017, 08:02 PM
Kakashi x storm ;D
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
05-21-2017, 08:19 PM
We should have a few threads eventually. You have Kass x Storm on there already so let's see... Acapella and Enrico could/should probably thread together since they are Celestial's two adults that hunt main. Lais and Gwen could meet since she is, if she passes her spar, going to be one of Celestial's fighters and could do some training with him if you want. Chasm can meet any of my Celestial wolves (Enrico, Gwenevere, and Justice) once he is in. Corentine could meet Harmony, my Abaven healer, though I am -really- slow with Harmony threads.

That's an awful lot of things to think about already so I will leave it at that lol

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2017, 09:28 AM
Satchel and Jackson please

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-25-2017, 07:46 PM
Kaski x Storm: Yes I'd love for these two to have some threads together!

Acapella x Enrico: Yes I would love to get a hunt thread or two with them in so both can get skill points plus get to know each other some?
Lais x Gwen: Also a Yes! We can certainly wait till your thread for rank is over first, but Lais would love to train with her, even have some spar threads? I really need practice on fighting/sparring.
Chasm x Justice: These two first? Chasm would be better to bond with wolves more his age, he has some trust issues lol

Satchel x Jackson: Sure!

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-01-2017, 07:25 PM
Bumps-

Faine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-01-2017, 08:04 PM

Maybe Bluemoon and Vulcan? Vulcan is kind of an asshole but I feel like somehow he'd be able to relate to Bluemoon and they can create some sort of mentor/apprentice relationship or maybe even a father/son relationship if that's needed. The only thing though is that Vulcan probably won't join a pack so yeah xD I also have Faine who is a member of Talis. She's pretty open to whatever and if you think she could pair up with any of your other characters then let me know <3
[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.

Saffron

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
07-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Exodus X Chasm would be a good mix I think. I've been wanting to get Exodus more active, and he doesn't really have any friends besides his siblings. It might help Chasm get used to Celestial, too.

Also I'm offering up Saffron if you have any ideas! Maybe Saffron X Bluemoon?

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-06-2017, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2017, 09:10 PM by Jackson.)
Electra;
Sure! I need to get him more active and he does really need a father figure! Not saying he has to join Fiori, though I'm not sure if I want blue to leave at this point either.

With Faine I can do a thread between her and Clay, he's the only one in Auster currently. Once Zinnia is done though I plan her to join Talis, she's Clay's cousin and would love to hang around Faine!

Shadowed;
That would be great! He kinda needs someone to bond with and to show him around he hasn't really gotten to know Celestial much with taking over the 'father/mate' duties to provide food and protection for his mother. He'd be kinda shy but it would be really good for him!

Sure! I'd love to see how these two get along it would be interesting since she's more darker aligned :)

Saffron

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
07-07-2017, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2017, 03:43 AM by Saffron.)
Here is a thread for Saffron X Bluemoon!

Here's a thread for Exodus X Chasm!

Also I just thought of this, maybe Saffron X Jackson as well? They're related!

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
07-07-2017, 07:34 AM
Perhaps an Argus and Chasm private thread?