An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
05-25-2017, 06:25 PM
(Outside the pack)

Man it had been a while. None of these places felt familiar anymore, yet Ashmedai knew where he was going. He figured the dainty little wolf he had fancied back then probably had gotten all grown up with her own kids and her own family. Darn, he might even shed a tear thinking about it.

Ashmedai wondered if good old Bass was around to warn him away, or if the man had passed along with his kin. Who was he leaving the pack to again? Judging by the border scent, no one. Apparently Bass was around and just as good as ever... kind of? Ashemdai was never really sure what was good about Abaven anyway, but he also guessed that was none of his business.

He trailed around, trying to find where that once scent was the strongest. He might have poked in and out of the border just a bit, being a tease. It wouldn't be fun to visit Abaven if some feathers weren't ruffled. Finally, after he was pretty sure he was close, Ashmedai called out for Sparrow, hoping she'd answer.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
05-25-2017, 06:30 PM
That call... There was no way it was real. Ashmedai had been long gone with Imperium. Surely it wasn't actually Ashmedai calling her. Had she really gone crazy?

Maybe she was crazy, but she followed the call anyway. Her footsteps became eager, then she was running. Just at the edge of the pack, a large, blue-grey figure loomed. Had he always been... so big? Sparrow slowed, her tail making low, quick sweeps. As she came closer, all the markings seemed to stand out. Those freckles of snow and those sky blue eyes.

"Ashmedai?" she called, still unsure. She was only a couple steps inside the pack now. Sparrow could see him well, even smell him, but something nagged at her. Something held her back. It felt like it was building up in her stomach, then, all at once, she launched forward into the chest of the stormy brute.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
05-25-2017, 06:41 PM
She actually came. Ashmedai wasn't sure what he was expecting, but when the girl finally did appear, he was overwhelmingly glad. He tried to look cool, though. He didn't let his tail wag too much. Okay, maybe he let it wag a little bit more than she should have.

When Sparrow hesitated, Ashmedai's hear stopped. Would she reject him at the border? Was she going to tell him that her mate wouldn't want him around? Well you know what? Screw her mate- maybe literally-, Astmedai did what- and who- he wanted.

His fears were erased when she dove forward. Ashmedai mirrored her, crossing the border by about a step and a half, then slowly backing back out as she pressed into his chest. He wrapped his neck over the top of hers so she would know he wasn't pulling away from her.

After he was completely sure they were out of the pack, Ashmedai let himself give Sparrow a flurry of licks and nips on her shoulder. When he had calmed down, he pulled back.

"What's up, buttercup?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
05-25-2017, 07:00 PM
Ashmedai accepted Sparrow and- after backing out of the pack- covered her with small bites and licks. Sparrow wasn't sure what to think really, much less how to react. She was glad, of course, but she wasn't really sure how to return such feverish affections. She couldn't hide her giggles, though, as he ruffled her fur with his antics.

He pulled back and casually asked what was up as if he had last visited a few days ago.

"What's up? What's up Ash? What do you mean what's up? A million things have been up since you vanished! Did you even think to talk to me before leaving? What about any of the time you were gone, hm?"

Sparrow shook her pelt, "I swear- you wolves are all trouble. I've barely had one that I've liked that hasn't up and vanished on me! What's with you guys and your disappearing acts?"

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
06-23-2017, 06:43 PM
Ah- yup, that scolding was definitely a Sparrow thing to do. Ashmedai grit his teeth and waited till she was finished. He tried not to lash out at her. As much as he wanted to tell her she was wrong and that not everything was about her, she was kind of right and Ash had to give her some credit.

When she was done, Ashmedai looked at her, his icy eyes serious.

"Sparrow- my dad went crazy and ran off, I went after him, and my mother died shortly after. It wasn't exactly a stroll through the woods for me either, but it happened, and I came back to apologize."

A loose, fake smile fell on his lips. Nervous. He was nervous.

"Take it or leave it, but I figured I'd give you the option."