Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-30-2017, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017, 11:52 PM by Ruthgar.)
So Monster and I were granted three puppy slots with two free pups, Monster and I have already picked our kids but if anyone is interested in taking the third slot this offer is open to anyone who is willing to pay for at least half of the extra pup slot, if not buy it outright. There are however a few things you should be aware of before applying;

-Mara and Ruthgar don't like each other at all. They would much rather scream and cuss each other out if not full out fight each other, than pretend to be civil for the sake of their pups. While Ruthgar will love his kids to death and be as best of a father as he can, he will only see Mara as the mother of his pups and nothing more.

-These kids will be raised in The Crew please be aware of the culture and lifestyle that comes along with that, particularly the indifference they have to outsiders.

-Ruthgar and Mara have no commitment to each other, Ruthgar in particular will keep being a bachelor for as long as he can and may innevitably settle down but definately not with Mara, likewise Mara will be free to pursue her own love life or lack thereof.

What you do with this information is entirely up to you, how the character reacts to these situations is based solely on the individual.

Names

While Ruthgar's names can be easily picked from This generatror Mara would try to make life particularly hard for Ruthgar by naming the kids things that sound like curse words in his accent such as Deck, Kent, Nepal, and Bested, she may also name her children something he outright can't pronounce such as Carl, Alarm, Burglar, and Renegade.

Here are the two designs I came up with for these two but if you have your own it will need to be approved by both myself and Monster [We're not exactly hardasses tho lmao]

And finally the adoption Form

Code:
<b>Name:</b>
<b> Design:</b>
<b>Gender:</b>
<b> Personality:</b> [Must be at least 150 words]
<b> Sample Post:</b> [Must be at least 150 words]
<b> Amount willing to pay for pass:</b>

Angra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-30-2017, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2017, 08:49 PM by Angra.)

Name: Deck Allantide

Design:

30'' -- Medium build

Deck is a mix of both of his parents in appearance. His base coat color is a dark gray, one that could appear ebony in the right lighting. A much darker gray, this cone closer to ebony, covers part of his body. It starts near the top of his snout, stretching towards his eyes and his cheeks, although his bottom jaw is still the same dark gray as his base coat. Deck has a small dot above each eye, the same color as the darker gray. The tips of his ears are coated in darker gray as well.

The ebony covers Deck's back, starting at his scruff and ending near the tip of his tail. Occasionally, it seems to branch off, stretching down his front legs and covering the fur on his back legs. A strand of ebony is near his stomach, just far enough to not be part of the markings there. His tail is mostly ebony, with the exception of other markings. A much lighter gray covers his undersides, starting at his chest and going down towards the end of his tail. The insides of his ears are the lighter gray as well.

A medium gray can be found on his face, covering part of his cheeks. A much lighter cream covers the very ends of the fur on her cheeks, a sudden contrast compared to the brown. The cream goes down the side of Deck's neck, near the ebony that covered his back. A marking of brown can be found near the center of Deck's back, stretching towards his shoulder. The same cream is in the center of this marking. The very tip of Deck's tail is brown.

Deck has light gray markings, almost silver in color. These markings are nothing major, for the most part. Two small speckles can be found on his shoulder, one higher up and the second closer down, towards his elbow. A larger marking of silver can be found between Deck's eyes, and would be one of the first things another may be drawn to at first.

Deck's eyes are a vivid, fiery orange. His eyes are almost like flames, and are shockingly bright against the darker fur that surrounds them.

Personality: [Must be at least 150 words]

Sample Post: [Must be at least 150 words]

Amount willing to pay for pass:

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
06-04-2017, 04:59 PM
Name: Pitch Alantide
Design: monster was making me one
Personality: brash, insensitive, undisciplined, considered disrespectful by some, uncaring, likes to insult others,
Sample Post: [Must be at least 150 words]
Amount willing to pay for pass:

Extremely wip must sleep rn

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2017, 03:35 PM
Name: Victor
Design:
I have a few of my own his eyes will still be green
pm on the best if not then number 2-

1. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/79/b9/d4/79b9d498bc22d1c6e10a8232b20761d1.jpg

2. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/88/42/48/88424881da2c04115decb676e222eb0a.jpg

3. https://g2.img-dpreview.com/71EB5ED17AA14C60906E3465656CF68E.jpg

Personality: - coming soon-
Sample Post: - coming soon-
Amount willing to pay for pass:- Depending on how much I have <3 -

Mara

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
06-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Just gunna throw this out there in case anyone wants further info/some inspiration, but Mara's brother(who makes her look like a kitten when you compare their personalities, honestly) is about to come into the picture. He has some real negative traits and suffers from Sadistic Personality Disorder. So it is possible for these kids to have some kinds of personality disorders/mental illnesses. Not a high likelyhood but possible, and the negative traits run strong in this family.

Also just an official reminder that ultimately I'm going to put in my opinion on what apps I like but most questions and concerns should be addressed to Fen since I'll be scarce the next few weeks especially since I'll use freetime during staff training to work with horses, and after that I'll have limited opportunities for internet access.

Dumois

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
06-20-2017, 07:24 AM
Just a quick note: this will be closing July 6th

Solveiga

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
06-29-2017, 02:51 PM
Name: Torryn Allantide
Design: I made a mix of the two designs you provided, because I liked them both!

Personality:
Intelligent - As it happens, Torryn was born with a pretty good brain inside his head. It's honestly a shame that most of his potential will end up going to waste. He learns things quickly and has incredible problem-solving skills, but he doesn't exactly care enough to solve any problems but his own. So, in the end, Torryn will use his sharp wits mostly for insults, comebacks, and sarcastic remarks.

Apathetic - Seriously, this guy is the epitome of apathy. It won't take long for him to master the art of eye rolling. No doubt he inherited his laziness and general "don't give a shit" attitude from his mother. Very few things interest him, and it'll probably take a miracle to motivate him to do anything with his life.

Awkward - Torryn is the opposite of graceful. And sure, you might expect that from a pup with big, fumbling paws. But even as he grows up and all the proportions of his body straighten themselves out, he’s still going to look and feel uncomfortable in his own skin. Tripping over his own paws once or twice a day will be normal, and he’ll never possess the kind of athleticism it takes to be a skilled hunter or fighter. But eventually, he’ll stop giving a shit about that too.

Condescending - Torryn is really smart. We've already discussed that, right? And in case it wasn't already clear, he's also a jerk. Put simply, Torryn lives in a constant state of disdain and annoyance, because he is surrounded by idiots. Everyone is stupid compared to him, and while most of the time he's able to graciously put up with it, sometimes his patience wears thin and the condescending jerk inside of him comes out. And then you'll wish you had a dollar for every time he scoffed or rolled his eyes.

Sarcastic - It helps to be clever when you enjoy mocking and insulting people as much as Torryn does. Sarcasm is second nature to him, and this will become clear from a very young age. Sometimes, he lays the sarcasm on so thick that those with slower or more naive minds could miss it completely. And he loves when that happens. He thinks it's hilarious.

Cruel - Torryn has a very limited sense of humor; the only thing that makes him laugh is the misery of others. Of course, this doesn't apply to every situation... just most of them. That doesn't mean he has no heart. The heart he has just happens to be cold and hard. It might take an awful lot of love and patience to heal him and make him whole.

Sample Post:
(sample posts are hard, just sayin)

Go outside and play, they said. It'll be fun, they said. Torryn let out a little puppy grumble and kicked at a pebble, finding a good spot to plop his butt down. Why didn't they understand that he didn't want to play? Did they really expect him to romp around like an idiot, chasing butterflies and pretending he was a mighty hunter?

He tried that once, and it ended with him facedown in the dirt. Never again.

So Torryn settled for just watching his siblings play, rolling his bright orange eyes whenever one of them did something particularly stupid. But then a strange bug came buzzing around in his personal space, and he flinched, ears pinned and a growl waiting to surface. It came again, with a flash of iridescent wings, and Torryn glared as he was forced to flinch away from it again. When the little nuisance came back a third time, the boy pounced. And for the first time, he managed to be coordinated enough to actually bring down the creature that was annoying him. It was a dragonfly, and it was ugly. With a stamp of his paw, he killed it, its wings fluttering erratically and then going still. It looked so pitiful all squashed into the dirt that Torryn couldn't help laughing. Okay, maybe this outside thing was kind of fun.

Amount willing to pay for pass: I'll pay all 150 gems :)

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-04-2017, 05:18 PM
bumping one more time; this is closing July 6th at 12:00AM EST

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-05-2017, 11:57 PM
THIS IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED

The pup slot goes to Requiem! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to playing with Torryn!