Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-26-2014, 12:07 AM

Crucifix would find his way quickly to Niflheim, he knew the way and had come here plenty of times to see his sister but in truth this was his first time here since Vi had changed its ruler-ship. The wolves of this pack had been an aly to Covari, and he was still keeping alive its wolves families and beliefs, so even through the name had changed he as hoping that Niflheim would respect the old alliance between this pack and Covari, despite all the changes that had happened, he had heard something of Svan stepping down and her heir rising up but all the facts weren't known to him ? just enough to not expect his old friend and the one whos advice he had respected through his temporary leadership of Covari.

He raised his head as he reached the lands and let loose a howl, calling for the Alpha here, and as he did so he found himself hoping that Svan might show up as well, the two had gotten along after all and it might help the alliance between the two packs.

"words"

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-26-2014, 12:21 AM

Another call was heard at her borders. She instantly perked up. Her relaxed form becoming live with action in an instant. Her crimson orbs would flash open as well, she was attempting to rest but a howl would never go unanswered when she had no betas or heirs. The Cannibal Queen rolled her creaking shoulders before she got up. She was resting within the field beneath a tree, not very far from where the male called her. Soft paws met the ground quite easily as she moved on. The divine vixen's tail was slightly erect and her ears pointed forward to show dominance. For these were her lands and no matter who it was should know of her status. Yet, as her bodice made its appearance to the beings eyes she did not recognize him. Paws moved her closer and closer. As a scent filled her nose it was obvious he was of Covari at some point. It was near Vi's scent. The Finnvi babe dipped her head into a delicate bow before emitting her delicious vocals into the fresh spring air. "Your scent is of Covari yet you lack its vibrancy. Have you fled their grasp and why does one of such status call upon me at my borders?" The fae stared at him with keen eyes, beckoning answer with swiftness before handing over information or greetings.

""

Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-26-2014, 12:29 AM

He need not wait long before a young and vibrantly beautiful wolf would appear before him. She had strange, and soft markings against her face, ears and feet and her eyes where luminescent shades of Ruby that alighted upon him the moment she came into view. He could see immediately by her confidence and posture that she was the new ruler here and had thus been Svan's heir. He would dip his head low in respect to a queen upon her own land and offer her a warm smile ?My name is Crucifix, I am a friend of Svan, and yes I am Covari. Vi has passed her pack on to me so she can find some peace with Des and I in turn have changed its name to Solstice. I am here to see if you would still stand beside an alliance between our two packs despite the changes they have both gone through? he would give his speech politely, but with the confidence of an Alpha before stopping and waiting for her chance to speak.

The boy had explained his situation in those words and given her the offer he had come for, to stand again beside an alliance between their two packs, or rather to renew it in the face of change.

"words"

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-26-2014, 09:57 AM

Schon Finnvi stared at him with her keen ruby gaze. What would an ex Covari member be doing on her borders? Or was he truly ex? Perhaps he had strayed away from the grasps of Covari but is looking to return or maybe Vi even sent him her way? The little divinity would let her claws sink into the earth, timidly, as he began to let forth his baritone voice. ?My name is Crucifix, I am a friend of Svan, and yes I am Covari. Vi has passed her pack on to me so she can find some peace with Des and I in turn have changed its name to Solstice. I am here to see if you would still stand beside an alliance between our two packs despite the changes they have both gone through." The beautiful babe stared at him, why would Vi disband such a thriving pack? Were there things Schon did not know? Weren't alliance members suppose to be informed of possible changes? The Viking rolled her shoulders. A sneer flashed across her lips quickly. "I do believe I remember my mother speaking something of your name, the boy with the cross." The girl tilted and looked over to his side, eyeing the odd mark. "If what you say I am completely disappointed in the Crimson Queen. I was impressed with her potential but now I know I was mistaken." Eyes would dance to his again. "Well, to introduce myself. I am Schon Finnvi, Kaiser of Niflheim. My mother has recently handed me the throne. I am sure we could work out an alliance. Though, I do not want us to be so tight as we were once before. If you start a war I will act as support if I deem my members fit enough to fight and I assume you would do the same for me. Perhaps later on if our relationship grows our alliance can grow. But, I do not think at the beginning of both of our reigns we need a firm brother sister alliance." The girl did not like tight alliances at all. She would truly prefer a peace treat but, she could handle an alliance until he fucked up.

""

Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-26-2014, 11:02 PM

The boy had said his part and now it was this queens turn. Her words of Vi would cut him, but he gave no sign of it ? he still had a great deal of respect for his red toned ex-queen and would have liked others to remember her in her strength and beauty as Cru did. He said nothing however, the time of Queen Vi it seemed was over and Cru knew he would need all the alliances he could get to see his pack thriving unharmed. The Lady of these lands would continue to speak, she had mentioned that she did indeed know something of a Cross marked boy and Cru would smile in fond memory of Svan at the words.

She would then go on to talk about the alliance and he would be grateful to hear her answer. He had not expected a close alliance after all that pact had been between Vi and Svan, but an acknowledgement of peace and even the promise of aid was more then he had hoped for and he would gladly take it. ?That sounds perfect to me, Queen Schon and I am glad to count you among my allies? he would say with a dip of his head in respect to the woman.

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-27-2014, 03:52 PM

The woman was never one for trusting just anyone. She trusted her father and he kidnapped her away from her mother. She would never so easily trust again, yet she had heard good stuff from her mother when speaking very briefly about Crucifix. The girl would listen as his baritone vocals were quickly emitted. ?That sounds perfect to me, Queen Schon and I am glad to count you among my allies? The girl did not like the word Queen, she enjoyed being called her actual titled. Kaiser. Yet, obviously she would not quarrel over something so simple. The babe nodded in respect, watching his head slowly bow at the end of his line of vocals. "I am pleased as well. If you ever need anything do call for me. You seem quite capable. Perhaps we could work together in the future. With hunts and such. It would be quite exciting to have a more friendly alliance then a war oriented alliance. It would add an edge of happiness to my rather harsh pack." The fae would watch him, she was impressed by his composer and confidence. But, she was only impressed by actions, not words.

""

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-27-2014, 11:39 PM

Since Cru had not yet been told the exact titles this pack had used he had not been able to call her by her true title, an offence he would have to remedy if they where to remain allies, he would need to learn the ways she had created for her pack. But perhaps that was a conversation for another time. ?Working together sounds like a fantastic idea, and would show us how we might work together? he said warmly, complimenting and approving the idea she put forward ? and indeed it would help show in actions that they could build a friendship between there two packs. She mentioned also that it would be a side of friendship rather then a alliance built on war ? to which he heartily agreed, he wasn't intending to find himself in wars any time soon but rather wanted to built a peaceful home for the wolves within his pack and alliances with the packs about him. He knew he would not be able to create an alliance with them all but he would do his best to carve a place for himself beside the rules of Alacritis.

"Speech"

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-29-2014, 09:44 PM

ooc: i wasnt tryna be snappy lover <3 but she did introduce herself as kaiser hehe. but honestly its just her being a bitch. &.&

The girls idea hit home for the boy as he spoke to her. ?Working together sounds like a fantastic idea, and would show us how we might work together." The Viking smiled gently, her eyes bright with slight excitement. The woman would love to work with the man. She was thinking perhaps hunts would be the best. Or she could help host fight training. Yet, it would be all in the future. The Cannibal Queen was beginning to get restless for she wanted to continue on her patrolling of borders before sun down. Her claws would sink into the earth below before her illustrious vocals entered the crisp air once again. "I agree completely. I hope for our alliance to have a long life span. I can see us working very well together in the future. If I think of something you will hear my call. Also, remember you are able to call upon me if you ever need any sort of assistance. I assume I could do the same." Without another moment of hesitation and random small talk the babe took a little bow down to the crossed man. Her bodice regained height and her eyes connected with his. "I wish to get back to my duties for much calls for my attention in these early days of leadership. I assume you feel the same. Remember my words, sire." The horribly skinny babe rolled her bony shoulders before spinning around and slithering off. Schon let her head swerve to glance back at him. "Good day, Black." With a flick of her bony hips the flesh eating femme sauntered off silently.

""

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-29-2014, 10:22 PM

Ooc: That was my bad then, sorry xD

The woman before him seemed just as excited by the potential prospects as he did and he would listen again for a moment as she spoke. ?Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way? he said politely as she promised him aid and expected it in return. This meeting had turned out better then expected. With that however the meeting would be over and she would give a bow to the boy, a prideful one with her station but respect to him in his own. He would return the gesture as she spoke now of leaving and duties to continue. She was already turning to leave with but one more passing glance his way and the use of his last name. ?And to you Finnvi?? he would reply, watching her swing away for a moment and with a smile he would turn and leave the strong woman's lands.

- Exit

speech