size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
06-07-2017, 11:19 AM

Technically, he is from another game. He is my felvarg over on deviantart, buttt he's so beautiful and I love him and I have never ever roleplayed him.

He has really long, flowing fur. He is almost purely golden.

This would be the image for his adult table but I could make another for a puppy version.

He is a voyager, so he might not stay with the family for long. HOWEVER.
It would be super awesome if he was born into royalty. On felvargs, his mother is the.. most famous felvarg to ever exist. He left her early to go make his own name, not wanting to live in her shadow. He loves her and wants to make her proud by finding his own way. A similar story would be neat!

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Skia

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
06-07-2017, 11:24 AM
I have a few that could possibly help Skia here will be having kids once every year so he could be an Abraxas though she would likely expect him to stay until he's a year and then from there to likely check in at family meetings and such

Yale

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
06-07-2017, 12:37 PM
I have this guy who is kind of royalty but not directly on this site, as a character he's mpre of a templar so your guy won't need to be as staunchly religious as he is but the religeon he follows would be part of his upbringing

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
06-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Yale is gorgeous and perfect, since I was sort of looking for a Chaotic Good character ;3;
Also the religion part is fine, so long as it doesn't require him to harm anything. Gunnar (despite his name) is my gentle giant.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Yale

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
06-07-2017, 12:51 PM
(06-07-2017, 12:42 PM)Elias Wrote: Yale is gorgeous and perfect, since I was sort of looking for a Chaotic Good character ;3;
Also the religion part is fine, so long as it doesn't require him to harm anything. Gunnar (despite his name) is my gentle giant.

Great! I've wanted a good plot or something to commit him to! My original idea was to have him be sent away as part of an heir and the spare kind of thing. Yale was the second born son and was basically raised by the church, their oldest brother is Harrow VII who inherited their family's land and title, anything else is subject to change as necessary, also their sister is a kind of disgraced abortiinist called The Black Shuck of Bromos [Bromos would be one of the villages under the Beaufort lordship]

Aldegund

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-07-2017, 12:51 PM
If you want royalty Alde is actually a heiress. She left before ascending and in her homeland the Phaedrus are very prominent. They've got a bit of a history, but I've just got to write it up and jazz xD