Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-25-2014, 06:01 PM

He had made his decision. He was done with living as a rogue and sought to sharpen his skills. Galahad had other things on his mind as well of course, but he hoped by having a stationary home and duties to attend to he would also find some way of bettering himself along with obtaining his goals. The home he chose would be Ebony, a pack in the east. He knew little of it, honestly, but he heard from another it was a neutral pack. That, for the moment, was good enough. He would seek more information from the alpha upon joining and leave it at that.

The two-toned brute would arrive at Ebony?s borders and come to a stop, breathing in and then out. Scents of different wolves washed towards him, and he hoped that he might find a place here. Odette had done well in Valhalla when she had joined... And he hoped that he too would do just as well. The male tilted his head back, song filling the air as he requested for a wolf of rank to come meet him.

"Speech" Think

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
07-30-2014, 03:54 PM

A call filled the air, rising from the border of the rock garden and drawing Katja's presence as a flame draws the moth. She'd been keeping herself busy on patrols mostly, duties that required little real thought so much as keen senses and muscle memory. On patrol she could think, plan for the coming festival, on drawing the pack closer together, on training. Her thoughts had drifted along darker paths this day, toward the Xanilov pups and her failure to protect them. The thought ate at her like a parasite, obsession bringing her mind over every detail again and again to see what she could have done differently. The call was a welcome distraction for the alpha as she appeared promptly at the border. Her eyes swept the strong, two-toned young wolf, ears pricking with interest. He would make a strong asset for the pack... was that his intention? "Katja Finnvi am I," she greeted cautiously, "alpha to this pack. What can I do for you?"

"

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-30-2014, 04:21 PM

Galahad was not left waiting long for the leader of the pack to come. She would approach, a powerful woman with a stunning coat ticked with silver, giving a unique look to the rest of the gray-black fur that covered her. Galahad would dip his head deep in respect to her for a moment before speaking. This was the first time he would be an official part of a pack, and he hoped to start things off on the right foot. He had hopes, yes, and dreams, but he hoped that they would all be obtainable from within Ebony. He was sure of this decision, and hoped that the gods would smile upon him for this decision to make something of his life. He wanted to serve and protect, and what better place to do that than a pack?

"Miss Katja, first, let me thank you for answering my call." Gala would lift his head, green orbs gazing into her own. There was determination there, certainty. "My name is Galahad, and I've requested your attendance to seek acceptance into your pack. I've lived much of my life as a rogue, but I feel I have decent hunting and fighting skills to offer... and I am more than ready to sharpen my skills for your use if you will have me."
"Speech"

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
08-06-2014, 01:38 PM

The male spoke to explain himself, and the black tip of Katja's tail gave a single twitch of satisfaction as he did. So he was indeed wishing to become an Ebony wolf as she'd hoped. His appearance and demeanor suggested he'd made a fine asset to the pack, and he laid claim to two very necessary skills - fighting and hunting. Though she would keep a close watch on him to be certain he was capable of it, she saw no reason to not make him a full warrior of the pack. After all, even the full warriors were expected to improve their skill, and if he didn't prove to be on a level with the rest she could arrange remedial training for him. He certainly appeared willing to work.

She inclined her head to him. "You would be welcome in Ebony, Galahad, if you be certain of it. As a warrior and hunter, your rank would be thegn. Are you certain of your choice? Ebony is no temporary home. It be a commitment." She cocked her head, a brow raised in emphasis of her question.

""

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-06-2014, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2015, 06:11 AM by Katja the First.)
Her words made the black and white male wonder, but he had no doubts in his heart of what he desired, what he wanted. Galahad would look the alpha directly in the eye, speaking softly, yet in a firm tone. "Miss Katja, I would not dishonor you or this pack by coming here just to play games. I am seeking a permanent home, a place to grow and find friends and perhaps one day make a family. When a man pledges their loyalty they should stick by it, and should any others give a false vow to Ebony, you say the word and I will assist you in making them regret giving a false oath." He would straighten himself, dipping his head in respect of the Ebony alphess.

"I assure you, miss Katja, that I am certain of my choice. My loyalty and life is your's, is Ebony's." He would lift his gaze back to the woman. He was ready to make something of his life. To find his true path and carve out his future. He would not run away from duty. He wanted this.

"Speech."

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
08-06-2014, 04:46 PM

The male was satisfactorily firm in his commitment, his answer showing maturity and speaking of unwavering loyalty. She nodded to him, but already her mind was jumping ahead, making plans and marking thoughts for further consideration. She had wolves joining too old to be ranked as apprentices, but with unknown skill levels. Perhaps she should test them somehow? Individually as they join before they were ranked, or later as a group in fight training? A weak fighter ranked as a full warrior would be a liability in battle. A poor hunter would not bring in food to support the pack. An untrained healer would cause more harm than good. It was certainly something to consider. But for now... Galahad. "Then I will be pleased to accept you into Ebony's ranks as thegn. Take some time to find a den, to familiarize yourself with the lands and the borders, then we will put you on patrols. If you have any questions do not hesitate to find me. Welcome to Ebony, Galahad." She gave him a curt nod, then set out back to her patrol.

"

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-15-2014, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2014, 05:45 PM by Galahad.)

Galahad
. . .

Galahad could feel himself swelling a bit with pride. He was now not only the member of a pack, but a ranked member as well. He had a standing, a place to call home, and wolves to befriend... no, a family to fight for. Did that mean he would stop seeking his blood kin? Of course not. He would always hold in his heart his desire to find Oracle and Odette again, to know that they were safe and sound. But, whether Gala wanted to admit it or not, destiny would work in different ways. Perhaps it was destiny that they would all walk separate paths, in different parts of the land... and in others as well. His mother and father... Galahad felt strongly that the two of them were alive. He would give a deep nod to Katja, feeling happiness well up in his heart.

"Thank you miss Katja. For everything. I will be seeing you around, certainly. And perhaps I will be able to prove my worth to you in time." The two toned brute would watch the Drottning pad away, mapping out his course of action. He would patrol the lands first, decide what area he liked best and find himself a suitable den. There was much work to be done, and much to focus on in the coming days. Galahad would turn into the terra now, setting his paw upon the earth of Ebony territory. Home. It was a good word to say, to feel. The brute would glance to the sky, casting a silent thank you to the ones who watched over him before padding into the lands to begin his new life.

"Speech."