ardent

Even angels can be bad

Rikeros

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2017, 07:29 AM
I am looking for things to do with Rikeros here. The hardest part is is that he's not necessarily a good guy. He's a fighter at heart and I plan for him to challenge for Talis eventually. He will need followers though. The pack will be slavers and pirates mainly but he will have strict rules for it. He is against rape so I don't foresee him doing such a thing. He would gladly kill if he considers someone weak or they do something he considers horrible. He's unforgiving as well. If you have a child be would gladly adopt so long as they took his name and they would likely become darker aligned under him.

What I'm looking for:
  • Spar partners
  • Possible followers
  • long term love interest
  • threads with his siblings
  • Anything you can think of I'm open to except death or rape plots

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-15-2017, 11:00 AM
Here's my idea! So I have Jayne, who is inactive at the moment, but can be reactivated no problem. I've been looking for an excuse to bring her back xD Story is she's been out looking for her sister who went missing so maybe while she's out doing this she runs into Rikeros. Maybe he figures out they're distantly related, maybe he makes her be one of his followers, however you want it to go! But I was thinking maybe she has a Stockholm syndrome sort of thing after a while and falls in love with him or maybe she becomes a really loyal follower or something along those lines. Rough idea, but hopefully it makes sense! Even tough guys need a lady at home to patch their wounds, right? xD

Skia

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
06-15-2017, 02:32 PM
Sure we can try Shelby ^^ I'm not sure on the whole love thing but hey I'm open to things. Let me finish up his maim spar and we can thread them as soon as she is reaccepted ^^

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-15-2017, 09:55 PM
I thought of another idea that might be better, but I'll let you pick xD So I have Neptune who is a year old now I think and he's been on his own since he was really little because his parents passed away. He's generally kind hearted, but he's also very naive and probably easily manipulated. I actually made him as a lone pup and made his personality pretty open so his threads could shape him, but nothing has really happened with him yet. So maybe Rikeros can mold him to be darker? I'm down with Neptune taking Rikeros' name if an adoption plot would be in the works!

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
06-15-2017, 10:42 PM
I'd be down for that
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-15-2017, 10:50 PM
Awesome ^^ Just let me know when he's free to thread and I can get something started for them