gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
06-16-2017, 08:14 PM
So, Shiloh's a character intended to cause a shit storm. Even if he's dmed somewhere along the way. While there is already a potential plot in place of faite being his killer I'm all the more open to anyone giving it a shot. Anyhow, have a character you don't have muse for? Instead of setting them inactive - or if you know you'll never bring them back why not have Shiloh kill them?! He needs his body count and even if your character's family is gonna hate him I don't care. Whatever happens happens ^^ So if you want to plot potential deaths let me know!
Shiloh is a rated M character, he is violent and unforgiving along with a potty mouth. Even prone to more uncouth attacks. Please do not thread with him if this bothers you. And likewise, he is open to any and all attacks!
Slaves can crash Shiloh's threads and he can crash into theirs.
Slaves: Spider(M)

Shiloh

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
06-25-2017, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2017, 12:33 AM by Shiloh.)
Also a little update, Shiloh was scented DANGEORUSLY close to the fiori border - with Lionel scented him. So fiori members free to interact/ recognize his scent.
Shiloh is a rated M character, he is violent and unforgiving along with a potty mouth. Even prone to more uncouth attacks. Please do not thread with him if this bothers you. And likewise, he is open to any and all attacks!
Slaves can crash Shiloh's threads and he can crash into theirs.
Slaves: Spider(M)