Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-18-2017, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2017, 04:22 PM by Leo.)
Sin's plotting post inspired me xD I have a few wolves in need of some kind of plot and romance plots are indeed my favorite kind of plots. Now it doesn't have to be the traditional they meet and get along really well and fall in love kind of deal. I'm taking any and all plot ideas for these guys, I just happen to like romance related ones the most. Also if you don't know my plots very well I'm also prone to being very mean to my characters xD

I have Baine first who is 4 years old and currently lives in Celestial. I would prefer if she stay in Celestial, but I'm also not opposed to her moving to a different pack if plots lead her there. She loves to learn, is very bubbly, and will do everything in her power to keep anyone from knowing if something is wrong. Basically she's a cinnamon roll of a wolf that has never really even had a crush in her life (at least not that she's realized). Her profile says she is straight, but I'm not against plots of her with girls either. Experimenting, right?

Next is Tiburtius who is 5 years old and lives in Fiori. Again, I'm not against him leaving or moving if plots take him there, but I'm also fine with him staying in Fiori. He's had a rough time when it comes to love but he's also someone that falls in love pretty easily. He had one girl that disappeared shortly after he asked her to marry him and recently he's fallen for Finch but they haven't really said "I love you" to each other yet and with Eve being busy with real life things I figured I'd try to find him something else to do. He's the gentle giant type and considers himself a fighter by trade and a lover by heart.

Then there is Uvall who just turned 2 years old. He's one of the many Abraxas wolves running around. I honestly haven't played him that much just yet so I'm still feeling out his personality. What my original plot for him was for him to fall for one of the women he sleeps with unexpectedly and then try to hide it from his Amon so if that can still be a possibility or if you have a variation of that I'm all ears!

Current ideas:
Afrit + Uvall
Hailey + Baine
Aldegund + Uvall
Roc + Baine

Anamalech

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-18-2017, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2017, 11:15 PM by Anamalech.)
Well I have Asha who is.... 6 I believe? Her and Tib could meet if you'd like.

Or I have Afrit, she needs more plots and she could meet Uvall. She loves just about everybody so that could be interesting, she just turned two at the beginning of winter.
[Image: wVgAb8H.png]

Aldegund

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-19-2017, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2017, 01:15 AM by Aldegund.)
I have Aldegund who is pansexual and 4 years old. She's an old soul and has no pack ties. Anything is honestly good with her. If Baine wants to try a lil somethin somethin or perhaps an interest to Uvall that isn't quite returned. Seriously open for anything, but honestly Baine is too cute.

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-19-2017, 04:32 AM
-places Hailey in front of baine- even if not romantic potentially good friends no?

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-19-2017, 10:30 AM
@Shrap: Let's definately try Uvall and Afrit! I'd like to try Tib and Asha as well but I don't know if Tib would feel awkward because she's from the same pack as Finch xD But I'm game to thread them anyway if you want to

@Bay: Lets try her and Uvall and see what happens! Even if a long term romance thing doesn't come out of it I think their personalities would go well together.

@Kurt: Oh my gosh Hailey and Baine would be so cute. Definitely friends if nothing else!

Aldegund

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-19-2017, 11:33 AM
Love it! Gladly up to them meeting and seeing where it goes!

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-19-2017, 11:38 AM
Well we can hold off on Asha and Tib for now, I'm definitely excited to see how Afrit and Uvall get along so I'll throw up a thread in Auster in a bit!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
06-19-2017, 05:00 PM
We could try Denahi and Baine or Roc and Baine :3 roc will be 3 in spring. And I'd love more plots for them, they're lonely potatoes v.v
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-19-2017, 11:23 PM
@Dragon: Lets go with Roc and Baine first and see how that goes!