Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-20-2017, 04:54 PM
It's time to decide who was the best of the season for Autumn of Year 9!

The nominations that go up will be for the past season, so since it is now Winter year 9, the nominations will be for ACTIVE characters, packs, and couples in Autumn year 9. We would really like to see nominations going up for characters and people who were here and active in the past season, not just general popularity. For this reason we are asking for a small explanation of why you are nominating that particular person/pack/character ect. It doesn't have to be much, just a few words about why you think they deserve it for this past season!

Keep in mind: don't just nominate someone you like. Nominate someone who has been active, interesting, and participating in plots, or someone who stands out for their unique ideas and deserves to be recognized for them!

You have until June 27th to get your nominations in.

Cannot nominate last seasons winners :
MotS : Lunarcat7
CotS : Pyralis
DotS : Amon & Naamah
PotS : Crew

Code:
<B>Member of the season: </b>
<b>Why they deserve it: </b>

<b>Character of the season: </b>

<b>Thread of the season: </b> Must take place in Summer Year 7

<b>Duo of the season: </b>

<b>Pack of the season: </b>

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
06-21-2017, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2017, 02:42 PM by Dragon.)
Member of the season: Teeaaa
Why they deserve it: Even though she's got a lot going on, she still tries to make an effort to stick around and post :3

Character of the season: Heather
Why they deserve it: learning about herself and growing up! I've seen lots of posts from her too as she gears up to follow in her father's footsteps c:

Thread of the season: --
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Creed & Valor
Why they deserve it: have you seen that thread?? I have always loved Creed, father and sons last moment ;-;

Pack of the season: Fiori
Why they deserve it: Leo is getting old and he's acknowledging that lol, fiori has been pretty active too.
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-21-2017, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 12:36 AM by Archelaus.)
Member of the season: Dragon
Why they deserve it: Teach me to fight, yo. LOL. I like what I read from her, no matter what character.

Character of the season: Athena
Why they deserve it: She isn't doing so hot without Ama. :C She stepped down from her Knight position and she's been there forever. We'll see how things go with her~

Thread of the season: Galway Girl
Why they deserve it: Anything that really makes me feel what the character is feeling is what I consider a really well written roleplay. Shelby's portrayal of Zuriel here is really well done. Unfinished thread, but I am certain it'll only get better.. <_<

Duo of the season: Alfred & Koron
Why they deserve it: Koron is Alfred's companion, and while Aldred is emotional it seems like Koron is doing a really great job at being there for him. ;3;

Pack of the season: Fiori
Why they deserve it: Because Leo is back and at 'em! He called himself out on trying to retire early, and we're all ready to see him strut his stuff for awhile longer~
[Image: Z6bvUpf.png?1]

Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-22-2017, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 07:45 PM by Valdís.)
Member of the season:  Tealah
Why they deserve it:  She was doing wonderfully with Crew, the festival was shaping up to be really fun and so were the Events before RL had to blunder in yet despite all that she's still be posting strong and doing her best to fulfill her staff duties.

Character of the season: Corentine
Why they deserve it: She's precious and a joy to read. I've really been having fun threading with her!

Thread of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season:  Talis
Why they deserve it: allll the drama  xD  They seem to have quite a bit going on and plans to stir up trouble which I think should make things interesting for quite a few players on the site.