Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
06-23-2017, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2017, 08:31 PM by Vianni.)
She had no choice, having to abandon the regal birthing chambers of their ship, Vianni had been forced on the road and made to come here.  With it being so close to birthing, she had been a less than happy woman. She lay on the grey and black and white pelt of the interfering wolf that lined the bed she made for the lives she knew would come to the world soon. She longed for the warmth of her bed and the chill of the air in the north. But there had been no warning and she knew she had no choice. She dragged the pelt with her and moved toward the den she had carved out for herself.

Curling up in irritation as the first pangs of birthing began. Steadily the pressure built, then ebbed away, but the closer they became she knew she was getting closer.  Four hours of pain a strain and she had done it. Exhaustion drained her but she managed to wait for her mate, the first pup slipping into the world and bringing a smile to her face.  Two more followed aND she he hehe grew giddy. "Lucifer!" She howled, he wondered how angry he would be that she had snuck away, but there was no choice when nature called.
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
06-23-2017, 11:08 PM
He had been making his way back to Vianni as of yesterday, having thought she would of moved even farther south. Her call was unnecessary as he was close enough to smell the birth. His ears pressed back as he thought of what the smell could attract. The attention of others was unwanted. As he made his way to the location of her dug out den he kept his wits about him. He had been playing guard for her from further away, though he made it his mission to keep track of her and Kait. He wasn't letting these children slip from his notice.

He entered her den and sat silently as he watched her bring his heirs into the world. His eyes settled on each of their forms and as she finished he moved to sit at her back and inspect them further. A male and two females. Two looked like half twins and the other a smaller brown scale one. Each held his mask and he nodded pleased with her work. "You did well my love, three heirs for my blood. The male shall be crowned prince but the other two no less loved. Marek Nero Asmodeus shall be his name." his voice was hushed but no less pleased.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
06-24-2017, 02:55 AM
A weak smile had been given to him as she lay in her thrown-together den, relief of seeing his face gave her the strength she needed to bring his children into the world. When the job was done, she cleaned each one. Two of them seemed to be half of a whole and Vianni wondered if she had carried four pups at a certain point. These two seemed to have split the pup and wear half a skin each. The last appeared to be just like her father, and this saw her rewarded with his praise. She'd expected her mate to name his son, and he chose well, calling him Marek. On a whispering pant she spoke the names of the girls. "Dea Andromeda Asmodeus, the little girl who looks like the devil himself. And Zeivah Lynae Asmodeus for the half-twin." Her tone suggested this was one area that was hers alone to rule, and she curled her tail around herself and waited for her body to calm from its stress. "They are beautiful, Lucifer..come, lay by me, just for the night. I miss your warmth." Shifting to her side so that her children could fuss over their places, she revealed the large, Lucifer-sized space between the wall and her back. Watching him and praying he didn't simply move to stand guard outside, Vianni found herself warring with sleep. Soon, she couldn't keep her eyes open and drifted off.
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
06-24-2017, 04:26 AM
He gave a nod to the names she chose. They were fine by him. He knew well enough she was still hormonal and would not argue this with her. He glanced to their squirming forms as they fought over spots for Vianni's treats, watching them with an intensity that matched him and him alone.he watched each though his eyes settled on the male finally and he took a paw before pulling the boy to him with it. His ears twitched with the defiant cry of him and a smirk was given. This one would be a challenge for Vianni already, he knew. He was gentle enough not to harm him. His head lowered to the child, curious of the half pelt he wore. If this was some sort of defect it would have to be cleansed from his line. Only time could tell though. He spoke then to Vianni as he examined the pup to satiate his curiosity. "Where is Kait, my dear? She should be close to birthing as well and I don't want my children raised to be anything but Asmodeus children. Even if it means I must rip them from her tears and join them with ours." there was a dangerous tone to his voice now. He was completely serious about such a thing. He would kill Kait if it meant his blood remained strong.

Vianni's wish for him to lay with her was not ignored and as soon as he was satisfied he scruffed his son and placed him back with the others to watch him violently latch onto Vianni once more with a tiny growl. He was fierce enough, but the dribble of red that intermixed with the white coming from the comer of his mouth brought a one noted chuckle to Lucifer. He looked back to Vianni before moving to lay at her back with his head over her shoulders. His eyes were on his children for a moment more before he looked to the den entrance. "as soon as your strength is back I want to take them to a safer den. One not smelling of birth. It could attract attention of more than just pack wolves."
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
06-24-2017, 09:00 PM
Kaitlyn had known Vi was close to her birthing, but dared not invoke the wrath of her Queen so close to her time. Kait’s own belly was swollen heavily, but she knew it would be Vianni who gave birth first. Kait was so heavy with her children now that she couldn’t waddle very far or for long periods of time. She’d found herself a small den, lined it with moss, bits of fur and feathers, and had holed herself up inside of it most of the time. Not that she was really in any condition to do much else… and she was sure the Queen didn’t want her around her as the days grew closer to when their children were going to be born.

But still, when the call for Lucifer rang out Kait knew she had to show. To at least make sure the King and Queen were alright. She had taken a bit of time waddling there, partly thanks to the still healing wound on her paw pad. Her ears were lowered and body fluffed up against the chill of the world around her. Not as bad as the North but still bad enough for her. Kait wouldn’t deny the fact she was miserable… and the thought that she might have lost her litter in traveling here made her more miserable. A fact she hadn’t shared with either Vi or Luc just yet.

Arriving at the den Kaitlyn eased to a sitting position outside, giving a small shiver as she heard her name and Lucifer’s comment. “I’m here, M’Lord....” Her words were saddened as she lowered her gaze to ground. Even if she had her babies… would she be able to see them raised? Would they know her love, her adoration for them? Her ear flicked and Kaitlyn gazed off towards a small sound in the distance, bristling. A coyote perhaps? Or some other predator? Maybe just the wind playing with her paranoid mind?

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.