Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-25-2014, 02:41 PM

I'll be TWISTED its my turn!

Perhaps she had spent far too much time alone, avoiding the other members of her pack. She had not exactly seen them as reasonable to spend time with... But perhaps she judged too quickly? There had been little interest in her packmates thus far... And the one man she had questioned before, Crucifix... She didn?t exactly hold a high opinion of him. She wasn?t sure what all went on... But she was sure something wasn?t right with him. A low growl would leave her at the thought of the male and the scene involving him at the meeting. She wouldn?t get involved however. It was not her duty, but that of her two mothers to sort out.

The russet girl would come to a stop within the Gulley, taking a slow breath. She had not often come to this point of her pack?s territory, but she did enjoy the area. It was a good place to practice tracking, and there were also interesting scents here. If anything she expected to see one of the healers here... But perhaps she would get lucky and meet some other single wanderer like herself. If she were to meet more of her packmates she was not keen on it being in a group setting just yet. No... It was far better to get to know them personally wasn?t it?

Arisu would start to move along at a leisurely pace, emerald orbs searching for some form of wolf that she could perhaps strike up some conversation with. Oh what an interesting thing that was going to be. She hardly knew how to use her voice if it wasn?t for the ears of a family member. Well, no time like learning in the present, right?

"Hear My Voice,"

'Read My Thoughts.'