gems
size
build
player
06-28-2017, 09:03 PM
Natha

short but sweet
heaven's full & hell won't have me

The brute didn’t know where the hell he was or how he got here, but he could tell that he had entered an entirely different realm. This is not some region where his father lived, where that kingdom lay. No, he could sense that this place was much different and probably much larger. So far in these woods he couldn’t really smell the scent of other wolves, and when he did pick up a scent it was quite stale. Not that he cared though, he sort of preferred to be alone anyways.

Large paws stepped into the land and his sapphire gaze looked about the area. There wasn’t a lot special with the ground but the oaks were sort of fascinating. It almost seemed that even he could pounce up and climb them, though he wasn’t that stupid and didn’t plan on falling and cracking his skull today. So instead he would stay on the ground and continue his travels. He wondered what this place had in store for him, taking in a deep breath and exhaling. Yes, he could tell that this would surely be a new beginning for him.

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
07-01-2017, 03:07 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Clouds gathered overhead, threatening snow. Despite spring being right around the corner winter was in no hurry to relinquish its hold on the northern lands of Boreas. Natha rested high up in a gnarled oak tree. The view was spectacular and the terrain was just to her liking. She was cleaning blood off her face from an earlier kill, her raspy tongue sliding along one of her great paws before she'd rub purposely at her face. The cleaning after a meal was an important ritual for her. She did not want any lingering remnants of prey to give her away on her next hunt or to alert other predators of her success.

A hind limb stretched out elegantly and she scratched at her ear and yawned before stretching out along a limb to catch a cat nap. Then all fell silent. There was a distinct lack of noise that only meant another predator was shifting about in the brush and as she peered around she noticed a dark, male wolf moving around on the ground below her.

Vulcan

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2017, 04:00 PM
natha

<3
heaven's full & hell won't have me

It was pretty peaceful, which was strange to Vulcan because he barely knew what peace was. Yet, just as he continued on his journey the stench of feline entered his nose. His eyes narrowed and he looked around. No, it was nowhere on the ground so he looked up to see one above him. He sighed and decided it would be worth a shot to talk to it.

“Hey,” he grumbled, “Do you know where we are? Or what this place is called?” he asked. It wasn’t extremely important to him but at the same time, he thought it would at least be nice for him to know where the hell he was. Maybe this cat had some valuable information that it could share, which would also be kind of nice. He was a survivor and therefore, he didn’t want to just be killed right away if he accidentally stepped on some weird tribe’s territory or something.

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
07-15-2017, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2017, 08:33 AM by Natha.)
ooc:  so sorry for the wait!

I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha continued to watch him, leaning out further and admiring the birds eye view of the canine.  She loved that sense of spying but soon enough he noticed her.  Her ears flicked a bit as he spoke.  The wolf was grumbly but she was rather used to that reaction by now and at least he didn't seem overly hostile.  "You're in the Mile-High Woods of northern Boreas."  She tilted her head as she gazed at him. "Are you lost?  I have a good vantage point from up here.  I may be able to give you directions but I only know the north."  She'd prefer to give directions for a price and was debating how much of this wolf's ire she wanted to stir up.