Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-28-2017, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2017, 09:47 PM by Kaine.)

I GOT RAGE EVERY DAY; ON THE INSIDE

Broad paws struck against the beaten earth, arid conditions drying the skin of dark nostrils. The soft roll of pebbles down the incline devolved into the gentle splash of large paws. The creek was minuscule, but it was good enough. The gentle spray against their belly was a balm in the hot, dry weather. Anamalech had been so kind as to point them in the direction of their siblings, who were mostly holed up in this area. The stale, nearly faded scent of their half sister and her recent birth had drawn them into the area. It would be nice to see some little rugrats roaming around, just like home.

"Παλαμάκια παίξετε
κι ο μπαμπάς του έρχεται
και του φέρνει κάτιτι
κουλουράκια στο χαρτί.

Παλαμάκια παίξετε
κι η μανούλα έρχεται
να το πάρει αγκαλιά
το μικρούλι της παιδιά!

Παλαμάκια, παλαμάκια
παίζουν όλα τα παιδάκια
Παλαμάκια και χορό
νταχ ντιρντι και
νταχ ντιρντο"

The titan crooned, haunting baritones echoing against the canyon walls. It was an old lullaby, in their native tongue. Languages and vocals were Kaine's speciality, so it only served that they would be quite the handsome singer. Gaios was not an overly affectionate man, but he had loved his children. When he wasn't busy being as intimidating as possible, he had, once in a blue moon, sang a lullaby to his babes.

It would probably be better to let Pyralis come to them. As far as the deity was aware, this was her first litter. They had no concept of how protective she may be, or how she may want to introduce her children to the family. However, based on the interlaced scents all over the place, it appeared the family was visiting quite frequently. Shaking the heat from their ruff, the giant peered across the landscape. With so many caverns, who was to say which one she was using? Maybe one, maybe many. The waves of colour within the canyon were mesmerising. Perhaps Kaine would lay claim to one of these caverns. They would be perfect for amassing a horde.

"speech"

ALL I DO IS SIT AROUND AND KILL TIME

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-01-2017, 12:54 PM

Pyralis was resting from the noon heat, stretched out in front of the caves entrance in an effort to be something of a barrier for her pups that were sleeping inside. The slave girl, Lydia, was nearby, drying animal hides on sticks for whatever weird ass reason a healer would do that for. Pyralis didn't care if her servant had hobbies as long as she kept her weak ideals to herself and did not inflict them on the Abraxas children. She stretched a bit, feeling the urge to move when an unusual but familiar voice began to echo off the canyon walls. Pyralis grinned. "Lydia, stay with the children." She slipped from her den out onto the canyon floor and down to greet one of her many brothers. "Ahhh… Kaine, I see you've finally come to join us. How was your journey?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-01-2017, 09:53 PM

The canyon walls carried the gentle sound of pattering rubble sweeping from on high. Mismatched optics lifted to spy their sister descending from a cavern. Pyralis, unsurprisingly, was looking just as radiant and smouldering as always. A gentle, charming grin would twist the deity's inky lips. Dark nostrils flared briefly, capturing the delicate perfume of another bitch on her pelt. A slave? Or had Kaine been left out of the loop on a new lover? A mortal, either way. How strange. Served them right for taking an extension on their vacation. Her usual scent was muddled with the sweet odour of milk, though it wasn't as prominent as it would be if she were actively nursing. Her physique bore no obvious signs that she had birthed a litter recently. Of course not, she was too divine for such flaws.

Her sonorous croon of greeting met tall audits, followed quickly by a question on their whereabouts. Drawing up alongside their sister, the titan would feel a moments pang of jealousy at the reminder that she was just a hair taller. Hopefully Pyralis wouldn't mind taking a nice stroll along the creek. Nothing especially long, just to catch up away from the ears of children and strangers. It was a lovely day, if a little hot. Their sister was probably being cooked alive, in that dark pelt of hers.

"Delightful. I can safely say the world is much wider than father wanted us to believe. Much to conquer and claim. Ana is already eager to lay waste to the far north, after I told her there were many imposters to her glory." They rumbled, teeth flashing as a small laugh rushed past their lips.

"You would have loved it, Pyr. Perhaps we'll take a trip together in the future, and I'll show you the bamboo forests to the east. Far more vast than the pitiful one here in Auster, and we could hunt one of the bears that feast upon the shoots. It would be great." Kaine added, shaking the heat from their golden fur for a moment. Their toes were fantastically cool, and their legs were loving the spray from each step, but their back was slowly being baked by the sun.

"speech"

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-12-2017, 07:37 PM
ooc: so sorry for the wait! I spaced on this thread

Each new Abraxas that wandered into the canyon caused a shiver of excitement to trace its way down Pyralis' back. They really were becoming a mighty force. Amon surely had to be planning to make a move soon… well, maybe not soon. Pyralis and Naamah both had young to care for and it wouldn't do to go rushing into battle with newborns still needing caretakers. She was pleased to hear that Kaine's journey had been delightful and she grinned and nodded at his statement. "That's exactly why I took to wandering. I saw the horizon stretching before me and knew there was far more to see than the boundaries of our old homeland."

Pyralis ears pricked forward at the mention of imposters. "Imposters, hm? Do tell!" Her grin widened at the mention of visiting the bamboo forests of the east but she wasn't quite so keen on bears. "Are these bears anything like the ones here? I've run into far to many grizzlies since I arrived here."

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-30-2017, 12:23 AM

Pyralis spoke a very true statement. The confines of their homeland were too small for the itching paws of the godling. They hummed in agreement, nodding their own head lightly. The spray of water from each step was slowly becoming moot. Somehow, the sun seemed to be reflected by the walls of the canyon and focused on the two wolves. Tongue would loll from darkened maw, cooling them only slightly. The conversation continued. She begged further information on the imposters to Anamalech's beauty, and Kaine was all too happy to oblige.

"You see, in the very far north, where night is rare for some reason, there are a surprising amount of wolves. They have extremely thick fur and heavy builds, and fared much better than we would up there. However, I noticed they have quite a few with no colour to them, like our fair sister Ana. Apparently, it's known as albinism. Given their tendency to be light coloured, so they can blend with the landscape, the condition became extremely prevalent in their lineages." The titan explained, rumbling vocals rolling across the canyon. They remembered the north well, it had been one of the more interesting legs of the journey they had taken. The wolves up there had been quite welcoming, over all. Most likely due to the fact that Kaine had nearly been claimed by the elements by the time they came upon them.

"The bears are all almost identical, actually. Black and white, and about the size of a grizzly, somehow. A few wolves could probably take one down, though. Provided they were dedicated." A low laugh tumbled from their maw. Attention would be taken from the landscape, and mismatched gaze would fall onto the visage of their sister. She was as lovely as ever, and now Kaine was curious as to what she had been up to. Not to mention, it would be nice to stop talking for a moment.

"But enough about me, dear sister. How have you been? I heard something about children?"
"speech"

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
08-08-2017, 06:55 AM

Pyralis snorted at Kaine's comment that any mortal wolves might fare better in the north. The Abraxas were not conquering the north because they did not want to and there was no more to the matter. She had half a mind to head up that way and leave a few corpses in her wake as a reminder of who the true gods were. Her mind drifted at the mention of albinism and something or other. She didn't care what it was called or why it was. Ana was Ana and that was all.

Her interest was recaptured with the mention of black and white bears near the size of the grizzly. "Hmmm… that may prove an interesting venture but Amon still owes me buffalo and our family has been given to sloth lately." She growled lightly thinking of her failed summons of the family for a pack hunt. As soon as the kids were old enough she was going to have to go around and beat some butts. Some of Amon's brats were getting far to self important.

"I've been well and yes, I've seduced a fine fire spirit and bred a lovely pair of children to carry on our line. They're growing and learning well. Come! You should meet them. I keep them in a den farther down the canyon."

-exit-

ooc: I'll start a new thread, I swear! The raid just ate my muse.

"Talk" "You" Think