gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
06-29-2017, 12:28 PM
--At the border---

At some point he had lost the boy. He hadn’t been on the continent long but the lad did have a tendency to wander. Perhaps he was dead. Perhaps that was for the best. Dead or not he had been cast out from his home, even if he returned with the pup’s severed head he would never be allowed to return to his home, and would never hear the candor of the high priest Mihal again. He could only push on and ally himself with a new pack  in the hopes that he would not simply fade away from existence as time wore on. As he made his way to the pack’s border he scented as many trees and bushes as he could, leaving a trail for the boy to follow should he still be alive. He stopped at the base of a great willow and bellowed to be greeted, a loud mournful noise that no doubt rang throughout the pack’s territory.

Talk thought You

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-03-2017, 10:05 PM

There came a bellow for him at the borders, and Ganta perked his ears in the direction of the stranger’s call. Someone interested in Dragoste, perhaps? The thought filled him with a bit of happiness. After gently nosing Roza the young man left their den. He couldn’t be happier at the thought that someone else wanted to join his pack… this utopia he wanted to create. Ganta took a deep breath in before he started off at a lope, not wanting to keep the other male waiting for long. His ears were perked, interest shining within his ghostly silvery-white eyes.

When he approached he found the stranger to be a male of unique coloration. The colors themselves were natural enough, but Ganta thought they were arranged rather nicely. “Greetings, stranger~” The man rumbled in a polite tone. “You stand at the borders of Dragoste. I’m the Primul, Ganta Lore. What can I do for you?”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Yale

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
07-04-2017, 12:49 PM

He waited patiently at the border, his lilac eyes narrowing as a male that could only be described as womanly to him approached. He was young and small compared to the wolves he had seen in Bromos and yet somehow seemed to have carved out a territory of which he called his own. He greeted him as an alpha would, his voice unusually deep for such an effeminate male. At first he only stood in silence getting the measure of the man before him before he spoke. “I am Yale of the house Beaufort, first legionary and templar of the holy order of Ley-“ The title was old and he had been renounced of it, yet he continued to use it if only because the head priest Mihal and anyone who could say otherwise was several hundred miles away. “I have come to pledge myself to an alpha who will hear the word of His holy eminence.” Outcast or not shirking the duty that he had all but been born into would have been next to impossible for the young male, he had never known anything other than the finery of living in a house of nobility and fighting in the name of Ley, even with his title stripped of him he would continue to do so, and anyone who dared to stop him would face the full force of his wrath.

Talk thought You

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-07-2017, 03:49 PM

Ganta listened intently to the other male’s introduction. Yale… a wolf who sought somewhere to place his loyalty. In return what he asked was different to Ganta. “Your reasons for joining a pack are...different.” But he said those words with a gentle smile on his lips. “I  know little of Holy orders and the like… of Religion… but it a curious subject I’d like to hear more of. However, at the same time, I could not ask you to simply pledge loyalty because I will listen to those teachings.” Ganta canted his head to the side.

“I like to think of Dragoste as a pack with differences… a place where one is not forced to do things they do not wish. For example, a healer will not be forced to take up arms in battle. It is not their not their chosen path, and they will not be made into something they are not.” The brute took a breath. “We are more peaceful, but we will not hesitate to fight if there is danger, if there is evil lurking in the lands of Boreas. We are not cowards, and we will not turn a blind eye to those in need.” Ganta gave a small nod.

“There are also festivals planned for each season… and pack meetings of course. Perhaps, should you decide that Dragoste is the place for you, we can arrange meetings where you can share your knowledge with us.” Ganta canted his head to one side. “If you are uncertain… I could allow you to stay a couple nights and rest. I’d hear your decision then.”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Yale

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
07-08-2017, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017, 11:06 AM by Yale.)

He let the male speak, his expression one of stern seriousness, a carefully laid out mask that he had been taught to wear when he was less than a year old by the Clerics in the Holy Basilica of the Sun where all pups destined to be templars were sent. His left ear twitched whenever the male said something that caught his interest, such as his willingness to hear His blessed word, and even the possibility of teaching Ganta’s people the path of Ley, but it could have easily been mistaken for an involuntary movement. He had already made his decision to stay just on the merit that they would listen to his teachings, but for the sake of keeping his emotions and intentions unknown he simply nodded when the offer was made to give him a few day’s rest to make his final decision. “I thank you Ganta.” He said, his voice as deep and as ominous as distant thunder. “I agree to your offer, show me where I may rest and in three days’ time I will come to you with my answer."  

speaking

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-17-2017, 05:40 PM

Ganta gave a gentle nod as Yale answered him. “Of course, Yale. You may follow me. These willows, the trees here, are our only territory for the time being.” The maned male let out a light laugh. “I’m sure that we’ll grow in time though~”  Ganta felt light, and though he didn’t know yet if Yale would choose to stay within Dragoste or not, the young man felt happy there was anyone even remotely interested in his pack at all.

Once he’d come to the densite, within the heart of the territory, Ganta turned to Yale, his ghostly eyes shining. “Make yourself comfortable. Feel free to meet the others. Ah… we do share a boundary with another pack. I do ask that you do not trespass there, for if you do the consequences shall be decided by their leader.” The male grinned. “If you need anything I’m a howl away.”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Yale

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
07-18-2017, 06:50 PM

“Thak you.” He said, tipping his head before striding past the male to explore the willows further. ”Dragoste” he thought to himself as his large paws guided over the spongy floor that covered  the forest of willows. He turned the name over in his head as if he were an alchemist attempting to solve a riddle. A young pack with a young leader. He had seen firsthand how reckless young men could be even in positions of power and great importance. He hoped that Ganta would be different but he couldn’t say so with any certainty.

He crawled under the moss lined roots of a willow that had been no doubt raised in a storm and yawned. If he ever hoped for Dagan to find him he would need to stay in one place, and there was no better way to do so than to join a pack. It may have been a ways away from where they had landed, but any chance that he and the boy might be reunited was a chance he was willing to take.

-Exit Yale-

Speech,