Vendetta

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-25-2014, 10:04 AM

It'd been a few days since she'd joined and the dark female was already growing bored. Everyone was either dull or avoiding her and frankly, it was grinding against her nerves. She wasn't lonely, oh not by a longshot, but instead, just losing interest in the pleasantries that she was shoved every day. She craved action, blood, and at the moment, she was being denied what she wanted.
Vendetta wasn't the type to take decisions lying down.

So, what did she do? Decide to go bother their lovely Azat. The grey canine approached his den, slowing to a stop in front of its entrance. "Bass~," she sung smoothly, smirking a bit. "Come play with me!"

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-27-2014, 02:14 AM

The sing-song voice broke through his quiet rest, making him grumble as he poked his head out of his rocky cavern. "What if I don't want to play?" He asked in a grumpy voice, pulling his pale body fully out of his abode. Huffing at the dame, he trotted a few paces off and folded onto his rump, his fur raised in his grumpy state. Bottom lip pulled out in pout as he glared at the dame over his shoulder. Fine, if she wanted to play, than she would have to catch him first. His pout faded as a sly grin replaced it, his bulky body rising and then taking off in a shot. He had spent a lot of time chasing Motif, he was a skilled runner. He dodged around rocks and trees, leaping over a mass of snakes as he ran from the female. Ha, she had messed with the wrong wolf today, because he was going to have some fun.