gems
size
build
player
07-01-2017, 06:19 PM
lykos

<3
heaven's full & hell won't have me

Vulcan had never actually seen the ocean before, it wasn’t his fault though, he was born in a forest. All his travels had been over mountains or in forests, he knew about other terrains but had never witnessed them first hand. And because he could tell it was close, he would make his travels there. His nose wrinkling as he could smell the fish and birds, but he would enter the bay anyways. His eyes narrowing and skull parallel with his shoulders as he would stalk about. He could see a large mass on the beach, it smelled disgusting but he could see blood on the sand and therefore he would check it out. It was a whale, massive and with a lot of meat on it still. He smirked and licked his lips as he rounded it, seeing that some animals had scavenged off of it already but even all of these creatures combined could not devour it all yet. How could the brute take up such a free meal?

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
07-01-2017, 06:23 PM
... Ew. Lykos stared at the huge heaping pile of meet with disgust on his face. That had clearly been sitting there for a few days, if the smell was anything to tell by. He may be hungry, but he had better standards than that. Besides, it... really wasn't that difficult to hunt. He could just do that instead. After all - he was a wolf, and he would not stoop so low to scavenge.

Movement caught his eye, and he glanced over towards the front of the beach - oh, there was another wolf... who seemed quite curious about the carcass of this massive sea creature. He dipped his head to the other silently.

"Speech" | Think

Vulcan

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2017, 07:11 PM
lykos

<3

Vulcan slowly pounced into a large hole in the whale’s body. A bloody cave full of guts and gore, his paws stepping into the blood and his skull reached out to grab a hunk of meat. His teeth slicing into the red and bloody thing, ripping it away and trotting out of the whale. His eyes narrowed and nose wrinkled up, well no wonder it wasn’t all devoured all ready. It tasted really strange and he couldn’t tell if he liked it or not. He reluctantly swallowed and shook his head, turning to see another brute nearby. “Oh…” he said, “Hello,” he said, “I don’t think you’d like it,” he said, tipping his head to the whale.

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
07-01-2017, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017, 11:51 PM by Lykos I.)
Alright, that was mildly disgusting, though this time, Lykos kept his face entirely blank as he watched the stranger jump into the giant cavity in the carcass that other predators had made. Apparently not everyone had standards when it came to carrion. He wasn't actually surprised by this; he knew there were wolves that didn't care about such things. Still, Lykos found it wholly unappetizing. "I don't think I'd like it either," he responded dryly. "I'm pretty sure it's been sitting there for a few days; bound to taste bad after that." Nevermind the fact that it was a sea creature and most sea creatures generally tasted quite... different as opposed to the land prey that Lykos enjoyed most frequently.

"Speech" | Think

Vulcan

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2017, 07:44 PM
lykos

<3

“Probably,” Vulcan grumbled, “And I’ve never really eaten anything that has come out of the ocean either,” he said. His sapphire gaze moved away from the brute and towards the sea, “I’ve actually never really seen the sea,” he said, “It’s cool I guess, endless, huge… Nothing too spectacular.” he noted, “Except maybe the fact that a huge thing like this came out of it,” he said, and shrugged. “I’m Vulcan by the way.” he said, maybe he should offer his name to this stranger while he would ramble about the ocean. This brute didn’t really catch Vulcan’s attention if he had to be honest. Well, at least he wasn’t bubbly and annoying.

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
07-01-2017, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017, 11:52 PM by Lykos I.)
"True enough. I haven't either. Don't really want to." He'd just stick with land prey, thank you very much. The stranger rambled, though Lykos didn't really mind - he also didn't know what to say. "I haven't either, actually. Heard stories of it, both good and bad, but this is my first time seeing it. It's rather... dull. Interesting that something like this exists in its depths, but... dull." And he wasn't about to enter the water - no thanks. He was a wolf, not a fish. And those waves looked less than pleasant.

As the stranger introduced himself, he dipped his head just a little bit. "Lykos Ancora," he offered in return. It was only polite, after all.

"Speech" | Think

Vulcan

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2017, 12:16 AM
lykos

<3

The brute decided that the ocean to him was dull, and Vulcan slowly nodded. The brute then introduced himself as Lykos Ancora, well Vulcan didn’t offer his last name. Not like he wanted to, he didn’t want his father’s last name hanging to him but it would always be there. Apart of him felt like his father was somewhere around this place, infesting the area with his very presence. He took in a deep breath and looked at the other blue eyed male, “So Lykos, are you from around here?” he asked, “Because I’ve only entered this place a few days ago.” he said.

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
07-02-2017, 12:35 AM
It was second nature to give out his last name. After all, it was part of who he was. He didn't even think about it when giving it out - even now, willingly estranged from his family. Even now, when being associated with his mother and his... idiotic brother Dragon made him cringe on the inside. Or, even the half-siblings born of his mother and an even bigger idiot than his brother. Then again, calling that wolf an idiot was a mild understand. Just as calling his mother equally stupid would also be an understatement. Then again, not everyone put value on loyalty and honor like Lykos does. His brother Dragon had a misguided view of it, but Lykos wasn't certain that Avalon understood the notion at all.

An ear twitched at Vulcan's words. "Here? No. I'm from the Southern area of Boreas. Not too far from the battlefield, actually. There used to be a pack there." Used to. "This is the first time I've ever been out this far in the East."

"Speech" | Think

Vulcan

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2017, 04:18 AM
lykos

<3

Lykos would explain that he was not from around this area in Boreas but in fact, the southern part of it. He noted that there used to be a pack there and he had never been this far east before. Vulcan nodded, he had never been apart of a pack before, and therefore he didn’t really care for them nor understood them. His father, damn he fucking had a hatred for one pack. A hatred that fueled his entire essence, and though it was stupid, Vulcan was a creation of that hatred and the craving for revenge. But his father’s plans backfired on him and that’s why Vulcan was here now, far away from that man and far away from that place that he called home. He was glad he got away when he could, in some strange way he was glad he was talking to this stranger. He could be in a worse place.

“I’ve never really belonged to a pack,” he grumbled, “Is it worth anything? To live with a bunch of other wolves and work together and all that crap?” he asked, he knew that apparently there were some advantages but he wasn’t too interested in them either way.

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
07-02-2017, 05:33 AM
Never been in a pack before? Interesting. That wasn't too surprising - but it was, just a little bit. Was it just a family unit then? He was... rather curious, now, though he kept that to himself; after all, the other was still speaking. It didn't take very long for Lykos to wish he'd stop. Why did he have to mention packs? Damnit. If there was one topic that Lykos still very much hated - it was that of packs. Of Imperium and what was lost - he was still bitter about the fall of Imperium - and then his royal bitch of a mother and brother who didn't know honor from the shit that came out of their ass.

"Yes. And no." He stopped there for a moment, thinking. "It depends on the pack. Some, yes. It's worth it. Completely worth it, with no hesitation. But others? Others I would rather estrange myself from my family than be a part of due to how the alpha handled things. " That was the simple answer, too, and almost too blunt; not only would he do what he described, but he did do it.

"Speech" | Think

Vulcan

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2017, 06:21 AM
His tail twitched as it seemed like the brute grew irritated. His answer actually didn’t make too much sense to Vulcan but he nodded anyways. “Well, I only grew up with my parents.” he said, “And it was actually quite shitty, so I guess I can understand the whole getting away from the family thing.” he said, “I went away without my father wanting me too because… I fucking hated living with him. Probably the best decision I’ve ever made to be honest.” he explained and shrugged.

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
08-02-2017, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017, 02:41 AM by Lykos I.)
Lykos nodded. Fair enough, he supposed. He didn't grow up with only his parents, and growing up wasn't bad - it was just everything that happened after that. Everything that happened after that. His head tilted somewhat as he considered the man's words - no siblings, huh? Ha. Knowing his own siblings, it would almost be better to be without them. Maybe. His thoughts turned uneasy - was he really serious about that? He wasn't sure. He didn't want them to die, for sure, but he did wonder what it would have been like if Dragon and Kharnage hadn't been born; if it had only been Gryphon and him.

He nodded again as Vulcan spoke once more. "I understand that," he said softly. "Getting away from my mother and my brother - both of which tried to hold me in the pack - was the best thing that I've made in a long, long time." He shrugged, just a little bit. "Their pack was awful. But I still miss the one I was born in. " Why did he say that? Good question, but it was out anyway.

"Speech" | Think