Blythe

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2014, 08:10 AM

Blythe Atlas Arvaniti
four years - rogue - single
[Image: bm5g80E.jpg] Blythe is new to Alacritis, meaning she knows no one and no one knows her. She defiantly redefines a Goddess with rich features, stacks of muscles build her body to form it's colossal foundations. She is the type of women who keeps to her word and will never break her word once she has given it -- though if you disrespect her and betray she will find loopholes in the deals she has made and end up breaking the promise she had made to you. She believes in the code of honor, respect, and loyalty, which is why she is a very hard nut to crack. Gaining her trust is always something that comes when you earn it, she never gives it out to anyone unless they prove worthy to share their trust with her. She is a family girl, meaning family above all else, always and forever. She is extremely protective of her younger sister Rebekah and younger brother Klaus, considering they are really the only family she has left since the rest sorta perished along with the remembrance of her mother and father. Ultimately if you harm anyone in her family, she'll be sure that you don't live to regret it as she has shown before in the past when her little sister was almost killed by a male rogue's hand that once used to be Blythe's best friend -- he never got to say he was sorry, because she mauled him until there was nothing left. So, it's in your best interest to never harm nor threaten a member of her family, friend or foe, she will find you and she will kill you. But don't be fooled, she is a loving, caring, and down to earth temptress who will do anything to save someone's life as she hates to watch any organism die. Though don't get on her dark side, because then there is no saving you.

Blythe is currently open for any type of thread, whether it be a fight to the death for some kind of dominance, or romance in the very least of her interest at the moment but can still happen. Or a companionship thread with anyone, I don't care who just throw me your charries at her <33 Also last but not least, maybe a pack thread, one where she slowly works her way up into one of the pack's ranks (don't care which pack, they are all interesting in my opinion).

But please! Throw EVERYONE at her! Don't be shy, Blythe won't bite -- yet.

Blythe

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2014, 11:10 PM
Bump <33

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2014, 10:43 PM
I have 2 girls she could meet.

Sibelle - Secondary alpha of Solstice. She's fairly laid back but isn't afraid to get her paws dirty. She's uber protective of her fam and friends, and always open to making friends.

Cataleya - She's my bad ass. Currently in the process of claiming Niflheim so she can been Queen again. She's a cold hearted bitch, has no problem killing, maiming or claiming. She was a bit of a whore, but now she is mated to Kylar and has calmed down a bit in that department. She is extra hot headed and easily holds a grudge.

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-16-2014, 09:14 AM
Blythe and Cataleya sounds like an interesting thread c: