Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-03-2017, 06:10 AM

They were the ugliest things Pyralis had ever seen. She stood perched on the roots of a great mangrove tree, eyeing the large, fat, gray things moving about in the water. Something that ugly surely didn't taste good right? Even so she was curious to give it a try though she had no way of really knowing the best way to tackle something like that. It was far bigger than her and the whole exercise was probably pointless anyway.

One manatee came floating close to her and she reached out a paw and bopped it violently on the head. The reaction came slowly, it blinked and shook its head and started to swim away. Pyralis snorted. That's right! Swim away ugly thing!

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Rikeros

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2017, 07:05 AM
He moved quietly about the land. His eye was set forward always aware of what lay ahead of him. His war paint was only about a week old now. He padded slowly coming closer and closer to the bay. His nose told him there was more than just salt water ahead and it was the scent under that of the tang of the water that he wanted to find. The owner was female, and from her scent a mother. He shook his head. Just what he fuckin needed right now, hormones and annoying kids to terrorize him.

As he rounded a bend and came to view the specimen ahead he stopped. She seemed infatuated with the ugliest sea fucked he ever did see.he gave a hearty laugh as she smacked it's head. Fucking thing was stupid as fuck too. He moved then and approached only to come and stand by her side. "ugly fucker. Don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Stupid as fuck to boot." his vulger voice was deep and raspy, yet still retained it's smooth tones. He didn't care that she was on his blind side only that he got either a rise from her or perhaps a laugh. He turned his head enough towards her that his golden eye saw her. He then gave an introduction for himself. "Rikeros Hellstrom, don t believe we've met. Nor have I seen a woman as built as you before. What's your name sweetheart?" nothing like a little flirting to start the fun right?

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-08-2017, 07:36 AM

As Pyralis stood there, balanced on the roots of the mangrove tree, watching the ugly creatures move about in the shallow water, their gray backs inches from the surface a delightful thought permeated her mind. Could they be ridden? It wasn't like they could dive down very deep. Heck! If she did it delicately enough they might not even know she was there.

A laugh caught her attention and she turned to see a pale, one-eyed man staring at her. She laughed as he spoke and she nodded. "I agree. I wonder what they god they pissed off to be made so." She stretched a bit as he introduced himself as Rikeros Hellstrom. "Pyralis Abraxas, and that doesn't surprise me. I'm the only one of me." She winked at the man then turned back to the manatees. "I was just standing here wondering if it would be possible to ride those things. They're not much smarter than logs and with water so shallow they've nowhere to go. You wouldn't happen to be up for a bit of an adventure would you?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-03-2017, 11:32 AM
Lydia could not explain why she didn't just run away. This was her chance! Her nostrils flared as she continued to track Pyralis. Ashiel was sick and Lydia felt strongly that his mother needed to be there with him, not wandering around like a startstruck harlot. If kids were going to be such a burden on her why did she have them in the first place? Lydia shook her head. She knew. It was some weird religious nonsense about growing their numbers for some such thing but the least Pyralis could do was to actually be around to raise the kids. She paused for a moment, taking in the fresh ocean air. Again, she wondered why she didn't just turn around and run. She left the kids with the other family members, she could just slip away… of course, she didn't know if Pyralis would hunt her down. That thought alone was enough to keep her on track.

As she turned into the bay she saw Pyralis talking with a strange male. She bounded up to them. "Pyralis! Pyralis you need to come back to the canyon. Ashiel is sick and he's asking for you."

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
09-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Pyralis turned her head sharply to stare in surprise as Lydia approached her. She snarled, wondering what the hell the girl was doing here when she stated that Ashiel was sick. Her eyes immediately narrowed. Sick? For a moment she wondered if the girl had poisoned the boy but no… that couldn't be it. If Lydia had poisoned Ashiel surely she would've taken off to escape and besides Pyralis had spent time studying the soft-hearted mush pile of a wolf. She wouldn't have the guts to hurt a pup, any pup. "I see… you alerted Lilith and Seth correct?" She knew her family had a few healers that would surely be able to help her son.

Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lydia felt her stomach drop at the look Pyralis gave her. She had no idea what she was interuppting or what the stranger was to Pyralis but she didn't want to get beaten up either way. Thankfully Pyralis seemed to regain her focus. Lydia nodded swiftly. "Yes, they should be tending to Ashiel. I was sent to find you and bring you back." She glanced warily at the male then back to Pyralis. She was anxious to get going, the movement would calm her mind and maybe ease up her confusion. Lydia felt in some ways like she was outside her body, watching everything happen. Why the heck did she come here instead of running? "I'll start heading back, there are some herbs I want to gather on the way." She slipped back toward the canyon but knew she'd missed her chance. If she tried to run now, Pyralis would definitely catch her.

-exit-

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
Pyralis stretched, her face falling in a frown. "Seems I'm needed elsewhere." She turned and followed Lydia into the brush as she tried to sort out her feelings. Her children were sick? It just didn't seem possible but she knew they were in good paws, if anyone could cure her kids it would be Seth. She moved swiftly and caught up with Lydia when the girl stopped to pick a few plants. "Ok, let's light a fire under it girl. Show me how fast you can run." She kicked off violently forward as the pair raced back toward the canyon.

-exit-