Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-03-2017, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2018, 10:20 AM by Shrapnel.)
Click on the images to go to the character's profile

Threads To Start

Afrit Ancora | 3 Years (Winter) | Talis | Single

If smiles could kill Afrit would probably be able to kill someone with adorableness alone. She's very energetic and still has a rather naive personality about her. She tries to make friends with just about anyone if she can help it and generally has a very laid back aura about her. Don't take her kindness as a weakness though - she's fully capable of unleashing the wrath of hell upon those who push her buttons. She's fiercely loyal to her family and her pack. Currently she's trying to figure out how to make a name for herself in her pack and show she's worthy of her new promotion.

Looking for
- Sparring Partners
- Friends
- Fighting Mentor
- Skill Threads
- Enemies
- Exploring Partners
- Love Interest (male or female)

Amethyst Elementas | 2 Years (Winter) | Loner | Single

Amethyst is a bit of an airhead. She has a wanderlust nature and doesn't often stick to one spot for too long. She's a risk taker and loves walking on the edge of danger and pushing her limits where she can. She's stubborn when she feels like she needs to be and a free spirit. She gets along with most others and, while she's often quite calm in nature, she can be a bit of spit fire too when pushed that way. Currently she doesn't have a whole lot going for her so all threads are welcome.

Looking for
- Friends
- Partners In Crime
- Exploring Buddies
- Skill Threads
- Mentors
- Possible Crush

Anamalech Abraxas | 6 Years (Winter) | Loner | Single

Ana has a bit of a god complex, quite literally, as she believes herself to be one. She's more than proud of her family name and often refers to herself as a moon goddess. She thinks herself to be one of the most beautiful creatures to walk the earth. She doesn't have a very high opinion of mortals and only views a rare few of them worthy of mating with. She lives to carry on the Abraxas name through children and inflict terror upon both continents where she can. She's temperamental, overly bitchy, and very irritated that her twin and adoptive daughter are both missing. Currently she's hanging out in Auster and about to have children.

Looking for
- Allies
- Enemies
- Future One Night Stands
- Mortals To Terrorize
- Slaves
- Skill Threads

Aodhan Raekan | 8 Years (Winter) | Loner | Single

Aodhan is a bit hard to read at first. He comes off as a bit expressionless at first, though he's not completely devoid of emotion. He's a gentleman who's rather old fashioned. Chivalry isn't dead with this guy and he goes out of his way to be polite. He doesn't often involve himself with conflict but he isn't a pacifist either. More times than not he tries to soothe situations with words, but if it boils down to it he's not afraid to get into a fight if it's absolutely necessary. He has a deep passion for nature and is an early riser so if you can't find him you can typically spot him enjoying a sunrise at the highest point he can find. Currently he's in Auster and is in the process of joining Talis.

Looking for
- Friends
- Pack Threads (for when he joins Talis)
- Skill Threads
- Sparring Partners
- Apprentices

Armai Leone | 6 Years (Winter) | Talis | Single

Armai a blind healer, completely devoted to her task of helping others when she's needed. She is rather shy at first. She keeps to herself most of the time and yet she longs for the companionship of others. More times than not she'll stick to one territory, namely Talis as of late, but she branches out to explore when she can with her snow leopard companion, Nox. Typically she's quiet - she's that wolf that remains on the fringes of crowds, but she's not completely anti-social. There have been a rare few times where she speaks her mind, but those don't happen often.

Looking for
- Friends
- Mentor (for fighting)
- Pack Threads
- Apprentices (healing)
- Skill Threads

Asha | 8 Years (Spring) | Loner | Single

Asha is very pup like, even as she ages, and often appears as though she's younger than she really is. She prides herself in her mischievous nature and gets along really well with kids and males. She's not a fan of females at all and goes out of her way to avoid them when she can. She has a silver tongue, can be rather hot headed, and enjoys pushing other's limits. She loves excitement, adventure, and can often be found doing something she shouldn't be doing. Sarcasm and recklessness are her go to actions and needless to say she's very immature. Currently she's a loner and has no outstanding plots so throw ideas at me.

Looking for
- Love Interest (male)
- Kids (she will not make a great mom)
- Friends
- Enemies
- Exploring Buddies
- Kids To Befriend
- Skill Threads

Fable Ancora | 3 Years (Summer) | Loner | Single

Fable is an ambitious young male with high goals set for himself. Before he left Celestial to track down his two missing brothers, he was conflicted as to what path he had set before him. Life living on his own made him realize what he wants to do with himself. He no longer beats himself up over the absence of his mother in his pup-hood days. Other than pushing himself to be the best he can be, he's very stubborn. Arguing with him doesn't often work all that well once he has his mind set on something. He's very lawful good and lives his life in a very black and white kind of way. Currently he's at Celestial's borders to meet with his family. (I'm hoping he'll learn about his father's death so if you have a char who could tell him of that then I'm up for it.)

Looking for
- Family Threads
- Learn about Creed's death
- Skill Threads
- Parental Figures
- A Pack
- Friends
- Enemies
- Spars
- Mentors

Faite Adravendi | 6 Years (Autumn) | Lirim | Taken

Faite has come a long way in her life. She's changed from the naive pup who wandered after her missing mother and brother to a strong and independent woman. She's less of a hot head than she used to be, but she's not afraid to put her foot down. She offers one chance to offenders before she deals out justice where necessary. More times than not she's very laid back and friendly by nature. Her wanderlust has curbed mostly after starting up her own pack so she sticks close to home and spends most of her time with her children. Currently she's trying to track down her missing nephews.

Looking for
- Friends
- Enemies
- Loners To Recruit
- Pack Threads (both Lirim and other packs)
- Skill Threads

Ithiliel | 1 Year (Spring) | Loner | Single

Ily is a bit of a spitfire. She enjoys adventure and can be rather temperamental.
Like most children, she loves to play and is very immature, but she has her mature moments.
She's very overprotective of her sister, Arwen, and often speaks a lot. She has to make up for her mute sibling's silence after all. She can often overload another wolf with an abundance of questions and can be quite a bit to handle. Currently she's being adopted by Iskra.

Looking for
- Other pups to play with
- Wolves to meet with unnatural colors on their pelt
- Exploring Partners
- Mentor
- Other adult figures (good or bad)
- Friends
- Skill Threads

Kharnage Ancora | 4 Years (Autumn) | Talis | Single

Kharnage is rather volatile in nature. He's a hot head and doesn't care if he speaks his mind or whose feelings he hurts. He cusses like a sailor and his favorite word happens to be the f bomb. If you happen not to press one of his many buttons then he appears as rather standoffish at first. He may not talk much, or it may take him a minute to warm up to the idea of company. He's not one to make very many friends and overall doesn't feel a strong pull of loyalty to very many. For the most part he's mostly protective of a few of his family members and has devoted himself to Talis, though not entirely to everyone in it. Currently he's trying to figure out things with Faine and lazing around in Talis since the raid is over.

Looking for
- Friends (kinda?)
- Enemies
- Sparring Partners
- Pack Threads
- Skill Threads
- Apprentices
- Exploring Partners

Legion Ancora | 2 Years (Summer) | Loner | Single

Legion is a quiet kid. He's very anti-social and is rather creepy the more you get to know him. He doesn't talk much, isn't playful like most children, and something just seems off about him. Currently he's wandering around Boreas, since Dauntless disbanded, trying to find something to do with himself.

Looking for
- Friends (ish?)
- Enemies (ish?)
- Mentor
- Skill Threads
- Family Threads

Lionel Adravendi | 4 Years (Spring) | Fiori | Single

Lionel is calm, patient, and gentle. He years to help others and tends to beat himself up over it if he can't. Past events have left him feeling rather confused, but he's pushing past it to continue with his pack duties. He's fiercely loyal to his family and his pack and extends that to whomever befriends him. Currently he's trying to deal with the loss of his pack and trying to figure out how to fix things..

Looking for
- Friends
- Advice
- Skill Threads
- Love Interests (female)
- Family Threads

Miach Adravendi | 2 Years (Spring) | Lirim | Single

Miach is a bit complicated. He differs from his mother with his personality. He's selfish - he thinks only for himself and the things he wants. He's got a bit of a controlling side and believes he has to be the one in charge. He's manipulative in nature and very stubborn. He does things his way or not at all. Currently he's back at home sulking about the fact that he got a demotion and is on lock down in the territory..

Looking for
- Allies
- Enemies
- Mentors
- Skill Threads
- Exploring Threads
- Family Threads

Mortar Armistice | 4 Years (Autumn) | Loner | Single

Mortar is shy, reserved, and doesn't like company much anymore. Constant abandonment has left him paranoid that it will keep happening to him. He keeps others at a distance though he constantly wishes for the companionship of others. Currently Mortar is looking for Delaney - I don't think I'll be accepting any major plots with him at the moment.

Looking for
- Friends
- Enemies
- Sibling Threads
- Pack Threads
- Skill Threads
- Mentors

Nyko | 5 Years (Winter) | Loner | Single

Coming Soon

Looking for
- Coming Soon

Ruaidhrí Adravendi-Valentine| 2 Years (Winter) | Lirim | Single

Rory is practically a carbon copy of his mother except lacking her hot-headed tendencies. He loves his family and is still a bit immature, but is doing his best to fill his mother's footsteps. He's content with his role in the pack and loves following her around and learning her duties. Currently he's in Lirim trying to interact more with his pack and family members. Recently he's taking on leadership of Lirim and will probably be looking for older wolves to give him advice/mentor him some more since he's so young.

Looking for
- Friends
- Pack Threads
- Family Threads
- Mentors
- Skill Threads
- Exploring Buddy

Valor Ancora | 3 Years (Summer) | Celestial | Single

Valor is a wolf who's suffer too much in such a short life. It started with his mother running off with Regulus to find a cure for Surreal's illness. He missed out on months of interaction with her and then most of his siblings disappeared too. Creed's death has hit him the most so the boy has become withdrawn and angry. Currently I'm not sure what he's doing, but he could use more threads.

Looking for
- Friends
- Enemies
- Mentors (fighting)
- Revenge
- Crush? (distraction from his revenge plot)
- Pack Threads
- Family Threads

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Would you be interested in threading Ana and Pyralis? I'd like to get her more one-on-one threads with her family members.
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-03-2017, 05:22 PM
I'd love to! I'm sure Ana would also want to interact with Pyra's little hellions at some point too lol

I can start a thread for them if you want?

Desdemona

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Mortar and dessy? She's currently part of Dragoste

When she's old enough how bout Luc and Dea, Marek and Dea, and Belua and Dea?

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-03-2017, 06:52 PM
sure! You can go ahead and start it. The pups will likely still be confined to Bent Canyon but we could also do it in Wraith's woods and I could have her be taking Ashiel out for a walk. I'm not quite sure what Fox's status is so I've just been saying Asharya is under the weather.
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-04-2017, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017, 05:11 AM by Shrapnel.)
@Asena - I'd love for Dea to interact with her siblings once they're playable. Another Mortar and Dessy thread would be good too once he's accepted into Dragoste

@Luns - I'll throw up a thread in or near the canyon then! I'll link it here once it's up

Rikeros

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2017, 07:59 PM
Also unlocking for threads for Riker he needs supporters and stuff :3 he's gonna be a pirate and probs try to take out Dragoste and Abraven if that's up ur ally

And sure I'll take all the threads :3

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-05-2017, 05:12 AM
I'm not sure if I have followers for Rikeros, but I'll let you know.

Mystro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-05-2017, 06:59 PM
I think Mystro would get along with Afrit and Amethyst. Perhaps we could do some romance or something with one of them? It'd make for an interesting plot I think.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-05-2017, 07:07 PM
Well Amethyst is only a year, and Afrit is 2, so I think he may be a bit old for both of them? I'm still up for him meeting them though if you'd like.

Mystro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-05-2017, 07:10 PM
I just realised that Mystro is older now than before. Xd but sure yeah. Also, Asha would be interesting to meet.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Now I would definitely love threads for Asha. I still gotta post her to the Abaven meeting to have her leave the pack, but after that I have no plans for her.

Mystro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Ok cool. We could do something for either of them. I don't mind.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-05-2017, 07:20 PM
Alright Asha and Mystro sounds like a good start. Do you wanna start a thread for them?

Mystro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Could you and send it me or tag me? Going bed now.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Yeah I'll start one then and link it here once I get it up. It might not be until tomorrow though, it's about bed time for me as well.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
07-06-2017, 10:17 PM
If there was some conceivable way to get Tyranis with Legion I would be 200% down for that otherwise I have Yale who I think would be a good match for Asha, really I've wanted to thread 1 on 1 with you for a while so I'm just as open to suggestion as you are.

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Well once Legion is a little older I'm positive he could wander to Boreas and he could meet Ty.

Until then though Yale and Asha might be interesting. I'm not entirely sure how well they'd get along but I'm willing to give it a shot c:

Caora

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-07-2017, 06:45 PM
How about a thread for Afrit and Caora? I'm sure they could get into some trouble together xD Caora's pretty down-in-the-dumps and is a bit lost in life. Meeting someone her own age might help kick her out her funk?

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Ooh yes I'd love that! Wanna start something up for them?