Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2017, 09:58 AM
So, I was hoping to start an evil pack with....well the name Draco is taken, so let's say Damien, or Lucifer. Anyway. So here you will find all the information you need about 'Paradise' and hopefully, I'll get some interest

So, no matter age, gender or whatever, all children and adults would be trained to fight and hunt to defend the pack. During fight training it would be a full battle, so expect cuts and bruises. Those who are young may get severe injuries.

Females in the pack may get bred fairly often, and would have no choice in the matter. If they tried to decline the breeding it would most likely turn into a fight and they could potentially be forced.

Damien/Lucifer would take in hostages and slaves often as he could, force breed them or torture them for his entertainment.

Damien/Lucifer has one rule. If you respect him he'll respect you. The more respect and loyalty you give him the higher rank you will be.

Another rule is that there is no weakness. If a pup is born with any disabilities, Damien/Lucifer will try and kill it. He would not accept anyone who have disabilities however if they were only half blind or half deaf and proved their worth he may allow them but it would be rare.

Damien/Lucifer's ultimate goal is domination. If he gets enough members to join him he will try and take out the other packs until he is the only pack remaining and the strongest of all. This is unlikely to happen but he will certainly try and it will cause a lot of drama.

That's all I can think of right now, any questions just ask, but would anyone be interested in joining such a pack or joining in on the drama it shall cause?

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
07-04-2017, 05:28 PM
Lucifer is taken too sry <3

I have Rikeros that your pack might be able to ally with but he's set to become an alpha himself

Riker is set to started a pack that's slavers and pirates basically
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Saffron

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
07-06-2017, 05:26 PM
I will throw Saffron in here as a possibility. Keep me updated on your plans, and if you want to start any threads, I'm up for it!