Faine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-04-2017, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017, 01:13 AM by Faine.)

these stars defy

love

so i close my eyes

The ocean seemed to call to the fae, the peaceful sound of the shores lapping at the sand is probably what drew her in. Her obsidian paws pulling her lithe body towards the sea and her carmine gaze bright against the sunset. She took in a deep breath, she could smell the saltwater and fish in the air and she flicked her tail. How interested, as she continued on the beach she could see that there were various tide pools all over the place. What a beautiful cove, but not as beautiful as that night where she met Kharnage at The Shimmering Shore.

words, notes, etc

©
[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.

Alyx

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
07-05-2017, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017, 02:07 PM by Alyx.)
Alyx Grimoire

"I don't need no help, I can sabotague me by myself"

ooc: exploring the hermit's coast

Alyx pressed on curiously into these lands. So far things hadn't really been able to hold his interest. The god sighed rolling his shoulders around as he wandered the coast. Oh would someone come save his old bored soul. As he skipped along though, his call had been answered. A female had wandered into his midst and brought a smile on the man. As he scooted closer he kept his smile greeting rather friendly. "Why my, what has the world given to me today?" he mused as he stepped up beside her. "My name's Alyx, what brings a beautiful lady like you to the coast?" she was a little interesting to say the least.

Not that Alyx was picky to begin with, he was on a mission. To spread his gene's and make more little demi gods to run around the place. How they were raised and who they became was ultimately up to their mothers as he wasn't too keen on being involved in their lives. His tail swished, but so far he'd had no luck.

This character is rated M for his perverse nature, he is into trying to sleep with anything that moves. As such sexually based attacks will be plotted otherwise he'll try to sweet talk you. If you're in for a fling let me know

Faine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Faine had decided to look into one of the tide pools when suddenly there was a presence next to her. He took her by surprise but she didn’t show it, instead she remained calm and her carmine gaze looked up to see the individual beside her. Damn, again with the compliments again. Well, he seemed pretty nice so far so that was good. “I’m Faine,” she said, she wasn’t sure if it was a pleasure to meet this male just yet though. And he would ask what had brought her to the coast, and there wasn’t exactly one set reason why if she had to be honest with herself.

“Curiosity,” she said, “I used to live on a beach when I was a pup so I guess I’m just naturally drawn to the ocean,” she said. Ah, but this beach had pools in the sand and if she looked closely she could swear that she saw little creatures in them, such as small fish and maybe even some tiny crabs or something.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.