size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-05-2017, 04:29 PM

It was time to seek out the other female, the one who he'd yet to actually meet one on one. If he recalled, her name was Fern. Simple enough to remember, and he wondered where she might be. When she first arrived at their meeting, he hadn't gotten the chance to ask her what she wanted to do, so now he was determined to find her and ask. He couldn't leave her hanging as a Zygon forever, no. He wanted his members to rank up. He just wished they had ambition to do it. So far, Faine was the only one to show that ambition...would Fern? He called softly for her as he sought her out, hoping she was somewhere nearby.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Fern

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Fern's ears perked and her eyes flicked open at the sound of her name being called. She took a moment to place herself, figuring out her location. Ah, yes. Near the Castle. Fern raised her head and gave it a small shake to flick off the wisps of sleep that still clung to her. Had it been Dragon who had called her? She wasn't sure. "Yes?" She called. Hopefully someone had called her name and it wasn't just her imagination. She'd sound like a fool, then. Not that there was anyone around to think it. Fern felt a gentle breeze brush her ear, pushing the small charm that hung there.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

07-15-2017, 01:56 AM

Aha! He'd found her! Tail wagged a bit at this, and he looked her over for a moment. He hadn't really gotten to talk to her before now, so he was glad that he had no trouble finding her. So far, she seemed pretty determined to want to be a part of the pack, that was evident in the last two meetings that were held, so he wanted to ensure she would know that she'd have a place in the pack if she so chose. "I know we haven't been able to speak much before now, but I wanted to find you to see where in the pack you'd like to be. Rank wise, I mean." He sat down then, offering her to sit down as well if she wanted to. "I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I'm sure you don't want to sit as a common rank the whole time, either."

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Fern

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2017, 10:52 PM
Fern watched Dragon-- and it was indeed Dragon-- as he approached. He seemed like he wanted to talk about something important, and his words confirmed her thoughts. When he sat, Fern sat down as well, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. She waited patiently as Dragon spoke, gold eyes boring into his green ones. And then she spoke. "It's no bother whatsoever. I've actually been meaning to approach you with this same topic, so it's really a great help. No, I hope to rank up," she said calmly, debating whether or not to leap into the conversation and state her wanted ranks or wait until Dragon asked.
She decided just to jump in. There really wasn't a need for small talk. Now, how to begin? Well, might as well jump into that, too.
"My desired rank is either Knight or Talon. I'm leaning towards Knight, personally, but I don't have a lot of information on Talons. I think my particular... skill set would suit it better. Thing is, it seems like a rather isolated rank. And is there really a lot to do as Talon? Would you mind informing me about the rank more?"

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

08-14-2017, 03:47 PM

Oh good, he wasn't bothering her at all it seemed. And she was even wanting to look for him to discuss it as well. He nodded, feeling glad inside that she had that drive and ambition. "Good, good." He murmured, but before he could say more, she dove right in to what she wanted. So, she was interested in both Knight and Talon? Admirable. It seemed, however, she was more interested in the Talon rank. And he was surprised considering that would probably be one of their more difficult ranks. In his mind, anyway. Nobody had gone for it yet, so he wasn't completely sure. "Yes of course."

He stood there a moment, thinking about how to describe it. "So the job of a Talon is bounty hunting. You track and return your target, but the risk can be as great as the reward. Talons are rewarded for each successful mission, but it's also a potentially dangerous job..." That's what it was in a nutshell, though he tacked on a bit more. "I've also been considering letting other packs hire us in exchange for things or favors. It wouldn't make us allies, we'd be serving ourselves. Nothing comes free." It'd been an idea he pondered for some time. "You're welcome to try any rank and if you feel it doesn't suit you, then you're always free to try something else."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Fern

gems
size
build
player
08-15-2017, 01:21 PM
Fern sat quietly as Dragon described the rank. Bounty hunting, eh? And risk? What was a rank without risk? She felt a coy smile spread over her muzzle as Dragon completed his description. That certainly sounded fun. Something about it had a strong allure, drawing her forward like a moth to flame. Fern liked power, and the rank was just the same as the many others in the tier, however, something about it was mysterious. Serving her alpha at any and all costs, doing as he ordered, was almost as intriguing as being a top rank herself. Besides, her own moral code told her "oppress the weak and obey the strong", which was all too relevant in her newfound pack life.
So, Talon it was. She'd need to practice tracking and fighting, but Fern doubted there would be jobs available immediately, so she may as well take the rank now.
"Sounds like fun," she replied. "I think I'd like to be a Talon. If you want my input on the inter-pack favors, it's a wonderful idea. I'd be happy to help with it."

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-04-2017, 02:32 AM

He couldn't help but smile a bit when she decided that she wanted to take on the Talon rank. He nodded, tail beating slightly against his hocks. "Then you are officially a Talon as of now. You'll need to train hard for this rank, but I promise it will be rewarding." He nodded again in approval. Though there weren't any jobs right now in this moment, he had a feeling there would be some soon. Maybe if he got his butt out there to start speaking with the other packs, they might find some jobs for her to do. "I appreciate the support with the pack relations thing, after our raid...we'll see what to do about that. Whoever we decide to raid probably won't want anything to do with us, but we'll see." He snorted with amusement at that, sure Talis might be hated by their target pack, but it wasn't like they were going to siege. Either way, he would figure that out later on. "You know, I think I'll have you train with me. As well as my mother, Avalon. You'll have split training between us in fighting and tracking, what do you think?"

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Fern

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Fern nodded diligently as Dragon responded to her choice. She was more than willing to work hard. She was willing to give her life to the rank. She tilted her head a bit when he moved on to suggest she train with him. And Avalon? She hadn't met her yet, but hearing that Avalon was Dragon's mother made Fern blink in surprise. Talis ran a bit differently than she had expected when she'd first arrived-- evidently, wolves didn't rule until death. Interesting. But Dragon's suggestion sounded stellar. She for sure needed training in both topics, and Fern wanted to extend her knowledge of the pack, so... what better way to learn than with a current and (she presumed) past pack leader?
"That sounds perfect," she replied, a faint smile brushing over her muzzle. "I'm excited to begin, actually-- when shall I start?"

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-13-2017, 03:16 AM

She seemed excited about the prospect of training with him, and her words confirmed that. Good. He wished the others were just as excited, though hopefully he could try to motivate them all to do better. Or at least to want to do better. "We'll start as soon as possible! I'm glad you're taking this opportunity, we need more ambitious wolves like you around here." He cleared his throat, a smile showing as his tail wagged. Next order of business would be get things moving for the raid, and then afterwards...afterwards, maybe training could start. He'd have to set her up with his mom to begin the training there, and then...well...he began to think about Gryphon. His brother was a hunter, and despite the crap, he would be a good asset to help train in tracking as well. He'd think on that for now, however. "Well, now that we got that out of the way, is there anything else you need? Or anything else you'd like to ask about? If not, then you're free to go."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Fern

gems
size
build
player
09-14-2017, 08:13 PM
Fern sat with her tail curled around her front paws, head tilted slightly and eyes locked onto Dragon's. She listened eagerly as he spoke, wanting to start that moment. She knew she had to wait, unfortunately. She didn't want to tire out before the raid, much less possibly injure herself. Fern perked her ears at the word 'ambitious'. A small blossom of pride bloomed in her chest at Dragon's praise, and she lifted her head a bit when she heard it.
Was there anything else she needed? Fern supposed not. Nothing she could think of at the moment, actually.
"No, I think that's all. Thank you." Her eyes added on a silent for everything at the end of her sentence. She held eye contact a moment longer before turning away and beginning to head West. She didn't quite know where she was going, as she didn't have anything in particular to do, but she definitely didn't want to make the situation awkward by staying where she was. Despite the fact she'd been there first. But of course she wouldn't bring that up.
Fern flicked her eyes to the horizon before beginning to lope towards the horizon and away.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-10-2017, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2017, 11:49 PM by Dragon.)

She didn't have anything else to add, it seemed. So he dipped his head at her thanks and watched as she wandered off. He realized then, that he had approached her and she had been here first. Oops. Oh well. Maybe she was already going to head off somewhere? He didn't know, but he was glad she was taking these opportunities. Now to talk with the other pack members and see what they wanted. She wasn't the only one seeking to rise up, right? Flicking his ears, he waited a moment longer before deciding to finally wander off himself. He wasn't sure who he'd seek out next, so perhaps he'd run into someone along the way. For now, he was content that he had talked to at least one pack member. She would do well, he could tell. She had the ambition and drive, now just to draw out her potential...

-Exit Dragon-

ooc//Just tossing this in as a filler for alpha check X'D

"ROAR"

Tracker||Plot with me!