Lyka

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-06-2017, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2017, 05:58 PM by Lyka.)
The young wolf has been through a lot of rough experiences in her life. From abuse from her family to struggles with homelessness, she was tired of being alone in her life. She needed some place to support her and keep her company. She was looking for a pack.

Sparse Pines didn't have any scent of packs, so she assumed it was neutral. The femme walked around, hoping to come across an alpha in this unclaimed territory. The poor wolf sat down and sighed. She was tired. She'd been wandering around these neutral lands for a while today. The wolf laid down, eyes drooping, dozing off. She hoped someone would find her by the time she was done with her nap.

Roseus

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2017, 05:26 PM

She hadn't yet quite made it out of the North, though she chose to remain here and search a bit longer for Nyko. Still she had yet to find scent nor sign of him, and she was growing worried and afraid. She knew the man could take care of himself just fine, she was mostly worried about herself and what she would do if she ended up running into trouble. Still, she didn't give up hope. She knew she'd find Nyko sooner or later, she just had to keep looking, and somewhere out there, she knew he was looking for her too.

As she hobbled through the sparse forest around her, she had picked up a scent, though she wasn't sure where that scent was heading. She was relieved so far, that she hadn't run into any hostiles or packs on her own, she wasn't sure what she would do let alone what they would do to a wolf like her. And as the woman became lost in thought about it, she seemingly almost stumbled upon a sleeping form. Stopping herself just in the nick of time, she backed up a few paces. "Oh! I-I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you or anything!"

"Speak"||Think||Hear

Lyka

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Lyka was hard a hard time falling asleep, which was odd for her. When she was tired, she was tired. The wolf would be out in a matter of minutes. But not this time.

She began to doze off a little bit until she heard a voice. Due to her almost falling asleep, it seemed quiet. The wolf opened her eyes and saw a three-legged wolf. "Oh, hello. Don't worry, you didn't disturb me." Lyka was somewhat annoyed inside since she almost got some rest. She didn't want to take it out on the older wolf though. "My name's Lyka. What's yours?"

Roseus

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2017, 06:00 PM

To her relief, the other woman had told her she wasn't bothered. Rose breathed a sigh of relief, though she still felt bad for having disturbed her. Or at least, she felt like she was disturbing her regardless. Rosy colored eyes glanced at her for a moment, intricately marked ears flicking to catch the sounds around her. "My name is Roseus, it's nice to meet you, Lyka." Her tail wagged mildly behind her, the woman a bit nervous, but did she have reason to be? Lyka didn't seem at all threatening, so maybe there was nothing to worry about..."Um...I don't mean to bother but...do you know what this place is? I've just traveled through the northern pass, but...I have no idea where I am. I haven't scented any packs up here either..." She wasn't sure why she mentioned the pack thing. She had never been in a pack, really. All she knew was Nyko and his kin. She'd been a loner for as long as she could remember.

"Speak"||Think||Hear

Lyka

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-06-2017, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2017, 06:08 PM by Lyka.)
"Oh, it's nice to meet you, Roseus." Lyka smiled, standing up.

Lyka's face became calm and she sighed again. She wasn't from this area, especially since she just found this place and came from the north. "Hmm. I don't know either." The wolf calmly stared at Roseus, then shifting her gaze to the area around her. "It looks like some sort of forest."

No scent wafted through the air except for Roseus' and her own. "I think we're pretty alone out here, actually. I can only smell the two of us. So I think this place is pretty neutral, which is good, since we're not trespassing."

Roseus

gems
size
build
player
07-31-2017, 12:23 AM

The other female seemed...pleasant, though it didn't stop her from still feeling shy and maybe even a bit wary. She had always been that way unless Nyko was nearby, but she tried her hardest not to feel so tense around Lyka. She carefully sat down, the ground cold on her skin, but she made an effort to try and not let it bother her. She shivered slightly, wishing Nyko would show up out of the blue and warm her. Though that was nothing but hope. She was dismayed when Lyka said she didn't know what this place was, her own ears falling in disappointment. "Oh..." She let out a small sigh, the fear of being lost and never finding her companion crept up, though she tried even harder to keep that feeling down as best as she could. When Lyka continued, Rose looked around a bit as if a pack might suddenly sprout around them. "It seems like you might be right...I haven't scented any packs so far, so maybe...maybe there are none? I mean...you'd know if there was a pack, the area will smell strongly of a lot of wolves, so I don't think we have anything to worry about." Right?

Rose colored eyes sought out the other woman, offering a shy and friendly smile. "Erm...so...what brings you here? Are you lost?" Was she? Rose certainly felt like she herself was, and she was hating every moment of it.

"Speak"||Think||Hear