An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Okay okay, so the more Ashmedai explored Auster, the more he fell in love with it. These waterfalls were breathtaking. The falls were crystalline and the water at their base churned a pure white. Further out, the waters returned to their clear blue state.

Unable to resist the temptation, Ashmedai waded in. He wondered how hard the water that fell, and if it would crush him if he tried to swim through. Could he possibly swim up them? They were water after all.

Ashmedai swam closer, but swimming became harder. He struggles against the rush of water emanating out from the falls. Maybe if he approached from the side...
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Skia

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
07-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Ooc: please excuse the nakedness of this trying to do it on break quickly

She was still intending on spreading her scent far and wide, though what she really wanted was a spirit to come to her. She moved with a stalking motion with her tail held straight out. She hadn't washed the scent for days now, hoping It would get potent enough for her to control minds with. She moved into view of the roaring waterfall ahead and stopped. Her rump met the ground and she eyes the water. It was normal to her except the dot of a head swimming in it. She gave a snort at that, carefully quiet so the other wouldn't hear her. What did he think he was doing? Perhaps he had half a brain?

She shook her head and moved to stand then. She came closer to the waters edge, sitting proudly and eying him. Perhaps he'd be stupid enough to think her a siren like the other male. She highly doubted sirens existed though. Perhaps they did but she doubted they were going to do as she did. She curled her tail close to her hip and stayed silent. Her gaze spoke of danger and her posture of her power. She knew she was huge for a female but she sported an incredible build and pelt that made her gorgeous. Even among her own kin.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-07-2017, 08:30 PM
Okay, so swimming up the water was a no-go. Oh well. Thinking about it, he wondered if his bluish coat helped him to blend in with the water. He practiced swimming with as little body showing as possible. He swam around like this for a while before deciding to head back to the shore. When he turned around, however, he saw a figure on the shore. He dove under the water for a moment before coming up again. Yup she was still there. There was no way she didn't see him.

Well, if she already saw him, there was no point in being stealthy about it. He poked his head up, "Hey, wanna stop staring and join me? I know I'm gorgeous, but there's no need to be shy, Snowstripes!"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Skia

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
07-08-2017, 08:06 AM
She watched this mortal swim about without noticing and she kept her face expressionless. Seriously though, sh had to wonder about the brain cells of this one. Definitely not breeding material for her. She let herself wander in her thoughts, only to be brought back into reality by his splashing and words. She gave a snort at his words. Typical stupidity of mortals was spouted now."I'd rather not get my coat wet. And do be careful what you call me boy, for there is more to me than meets the eye." she gave a flick of her tail and let her gaze fall on t he waterfall. Truly this place wasn't anything special but she did see it's use. She figured she better shatter the mortals self confidence as well. Her head stayed towards the falls but her eyes moved to him. "and i wouldnt call you gorgeous, merely average, for a mortal that is. Nothing like that of the gods or of the fire spirits or water spirits." she gave a smirk to this and then looked back at the falls. She feared no attack from him after all no mortal would dare. She lowered herself to lay then, her front paws barely touching the water.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
07-08-2017, 08:28 AM
The woman declined to get in the water, using a light threat. Ash quirked and eyebrow and swam around a ways. "Aww, baby wolf doesn't wanna get wet? Then why'd you come here anyway?" he challenged, a toothy smile appearing on his face.

Now she wanted to call him 'merely average'. That was a laugh. There weren't THAT many slate blue males with freckles. He would know, he had been keeping an eye out for impostors. She said he was nothing like the gods. What was with the Auster wolves and their gods? Ashmedai barked a laugh, "Coming from a woman who looks like a piece of shit infested with tape worms." Top that, bitch.

Skia

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
07-29-2017, 07:15 AM
She turned her head to him, unammused and annoyed. All she wanted was a day of piece and quiet and this mortal was beginning to irk her. He was starting to walk a very thin line. His words were all heard in deathly silence as she waited for him to dig his hole even deeper. Her tail twitched impatiently. She could see if he'd last against Amon and his boys, not to mention Pyr. All it would take is sending him to the canyon. The thought of him dangling by his toes from the canyon was amusing.

"You are a fool blind to true beauty then. Now, why don't you go play in the water like a good little mortal. No talking just move in that direction..... far in that direction." that was as polite as she could say what she was thinking. Fuck off. she wanted her head towards the opposite side of the falls to motion which direction she was speaking of and then she looked back to the falls. She was hoping he'd get the idea but just to be certain she stood then and turned, flagging her tail high. She intend to give him full view as she moved away. She figured it would be clear to him that he was unwanted and she was done. Even an apology wouldn't help. She padded off then. "perhaps you should visit the canyon, there's so much fun to be had with the large black male there." she gave a smirk as she let loose the information. Amon would have this mortals head if he spoke like this too much to him. With that she moved off disappearing from site, leaving behind her heat trail for all to find.

-exit-

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
07-30-2017, 01:11 PM
The woman kept talking. Arrogant bitch. Ashmedai smirked, but an angry spark flared in his eyes. Oh she called him a mortal. What was with these wolfes. Ashmedai snorted, "Oooh, must have struck a nerve, huh? You just want to assume I'm a mortal because you think it makes you edgy or something. Sorry, babe, but you're looking at a god spawn." Ashmedai climbed out of the water and shook heavily, hoping to get some of the splashback on the dumb woman.

He padded towards her, keeping about five feet in between them. She turned her tail on him, but she hesitated, "Hah, showing your ass literally now? Or I guess you're turning tail and fleeing."

He was being a little immature and he knew it. He loved it.

She told him of a large black male- her father perhaps, or a brother? Ash smirked, "Unless he's wanting to sleep with me or hurt me, I don't think I have a reason to visit him. I don't just come for any man."

Oh, NOW she was leaving? Ashmedai waited for a moment, watching her walk until she was about ten feet away.

"Leaving so soon? Why don't you stay? The water's nice!"

Ashmedai set his defenses. He pulled his ears back, narrowed his eyes and scrunched his face and muzzle to deflect attacks from his eyes and face. He rolled his shoulders, bringing the extra skin around his neck and tucked his chin to protect it further. He lowered his head to be level with his spine, flagging out his tail to increase agility as his hackles laced up his back, his fur fluffing out for added padding. Ashmedai's knees bent slightly further heightening his agility, his nails dug into the ground for traction. His weight distributed evenly on all four of his legs. Showtime.

Ashmedai attempted to close the distance between him and Skia. She had been facing away from him, which was always a good starting position. He didn't expect it to last long, however.

Ashmedai reared, redistributing his weight to his back legs, then attempted to slam his weight down on Skia and wrap his paws around her lower stomach, just above her hips, aiming to grip her much like a mating stance. She was just a tad taller than him, but he was betting that he was possibly a bit heavier, hoping to cause her to lose balance in her lower end with his sudden added weight.

Ashmedai opened his jaws and tilted his head to his right. As he launched his attack (throwing his wight down and gripping her), he aimed to simultaneously bite and grip Skia's scruff in the middle of her neck. He knew the bite wouldn't hurt her a lot since it was the fatty scruff, but he aimed to cause some moderate to severe lacerations on the skin anyway and gain a grip which he could use to control her with and use to throw her into the water.

This woman was about to get dunked on.

Ashmedai VS. Skia for DOMINANCE (Barring exit/ throwing in the water)
Round 1/2
Height 42"
Build Heavy

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-20-2017, 02:49 PM
And the winner is...

Ashmedai! Due to Skia not posting in the allotted time, the fight has defaulted in Ashmedai' favor. Skia must give up by submitting or passing out, and Ashmedai has won the right to throw her in the water.