gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Alfred -- 3 years -- Male -- Fiori -- Single-ish

Alfred is a rather sad, anxiety ridden bae. He has taken the death of his first mate hard but is slowly coming around thanks to the diligence of his family and companion, Koron! He has a good heart but yearns for a deeper love than his family can give… something that may be in the works. He could definitely use some other types of interaction though!

Potential Plots;;
-Friends
-Fight training / points
-Hunting points
-Positive Encounters {Pack / Loners / and Other Packs}

--

Carletta -- 5 years -- Female -- Fiori -- Single-ish

Carletta is my spanish Fiorian who has a motherly personality and, though she often feels lazy, this she wolf will try to do what she can for her pack. She’s crushing on Leo hard, and hopefully soon this crush will turn into full blown love! She’s also been trying to help Bluemoon a little bit… but she feels she isn’t doing enough for him either. Perhaps someone to reassure her of her own skills could be good?

Potential Plots;;
-Friends
-Navigation Points
-Positive Encounters {Pack / Loners / and Other Packs}

--

Castiel -- 8 years -- Male -- Celestial -- Taken

Castiel is a wolf getting on in years, but he’s not down and out for the count just yet! Right now I’m not really looking for much with him, other than family / pack threads! If you have any Celestians to throw at him let me know!

Potential Plots;;
-Pack Stuff
-Family Stuff

--

Elpis -- 1 year -- Female -- Loner -- Single…?

Elpis is a very, very special wolf to me despite the fact I haven’t played her much. She’s the biological daughter of Thanatos and Holly Adravendi, though she believes her parents to be Thanatos and Shiki. She has a brother who is MIA and she’s been taken as a slave {along with Viho} by Forsaken. Currently she’s holding Viho back from escaping, since the girl is basically useless on her own right now. Not too much can be plotted with her unless you’re Forsaken’s siblings or Viho I’m afraid.

Potential Plots;;
-Get maimed by Enigma / Forsaken / Paradox / Rikeros …?
-Become Enigma’s personal slave … ?

--

Félicien -- 8 years -- Male -- Loner -- Single

My mercenary boy! Rough around the edges, tough, but secretly has a little bit of a soft side. Currently he’s living with Ruthger and Mara, helping teach Ruth to be a tough guy and man up. He’s definitely enjoying the bonding {though he won’t admit it out loud!} He looks forward to spending time with their kids as well. He feels closer to Mara than ever and is becoming extremely protective of her.

Potential Plots;;
-Spars
-One night stands
-Mercenary jobs …?
-Fighting with Rahovart
-Training with Ruthger
-Training with Mara
-Meet Cereberus …?
-Meet Caelum …?
-Reunite with Zephyr {again} …?

--

Ganta -- 3 years -- Male -- Dragoste -- Taken

Ganta is one of my special cinnamon rolls. He’s the new alpha of Dragoste; a pack that wants to celebrate everyone’s differences, have fun, and, well, work together like a dysfunctional family. In a sense he wants to be a guardian, a savior of the weak and broken… but he’s also looking out for his friends and family. He’s also about to be a father soon, so a guy has to think about his little kiddos too!

Potential Plots;;
-Spars
-Healing Lessons {Ganta Learning, your wolf Teaching}
-Bonding with Dragoste wolves
-Sibling thread Drama
-Encounters of all sorts

--

Kaitlyn -- 4 years -- Female -- Loner -- Single-ish

Kait is a very, very broken baby. She’s got MPD / Dissociation, has alters, and is generally not the most stable in terms of emotion. After attempting to abandon her children and breaking ties with Lucifer / Vianni, this girl could really use some more positive interactions to even her back out. Oh, she’s also adopting Allen’s youngest son… so she’ll still have a babu to look after.

Potential Plots;;
-Raising Baldwyn
-Spending time with Clay
-Positive interactions
-Maybe pack life?

--

Marina -- 7 years -- Female -- Celestial -- Single

Whooo boy. Marina. She’s lost her ex-mate, Liar, who went offsite to create his own pack. Due to her own traumas and disorders she doesn’t remember ever having the conversation with him and believes he abandoned her. She’s been raped by Lucifer and has produced five children for him. She also has reunited with her son from her litter with Liar, Chasm, and his companion, getting them back back in her family circle. She’s a bit distance, worried, and scared. She could use some reassurance and maybe a man, or woman, who won’t go poof.

Potential Plots;;
-Raising her babies
-Celestial activities
-Finding a love interest?
-Facing her past / trauma

--

Oracle -- 6 years -- Female -- Talis -- Single

I really… have no idea what I’m doing with Oracle. She loves her family, wants to support them, wants to participate in the Talis raid… and uh, she’s generally a good guy I guess? Throw some ideas at me people.

Potential Plots;;
-I don’t even know
-Loveeeee? {Male only}

--

Pyrrhus -- 3 years -- Female -- Loner -- Single

My Kedieo girl. She’s big, she’s freaking red, she has hair, and she’s scarred up. I want her to get in more fights, find a lover, and maybe find a more suitable pack for herself. Drama maybe? I don’t know. Throw ideas at me, yo! I spent $100 on this girl and she doesn’t have anywhere near enough posts.

Potential Plots;;
-FIGHT ME MATE
-...other stuff ?

--

Rahovart -- 2 years -- Female -- Loner -- Single

She’s godly, uh, sort of evilish I guess? She wants to take a bite out of your face. I really need more plots…

Potential Plots;;
-Fights
-Flirting
-General interactions

--

Rasiel -- 2 years -- Female -- Celestial -- Single

The sister to the alpha. Could really use some more friends and perhaps a love interest. You get it, she needs plots and needs them pretty bad.

Potential Plots;;
-Love interest {male or female}
-General interactions
-Pack interactions

--

Ronen -- 1 year -- Male -- Celestal -- Single

Gimme friends. Gimme rivals. Gimme training.

Potential Plots;;
-Hunting lessons
-Fight training
-General Interactions

--

Vitus -- 5 years -- Male -- Loner -- Single

Seriously… anything. Just give me something to do please. :D

Potential Plots;;
-Throw ‘em at me bro

--

To be added::
-Nova
-Gary
-Philomena
-Tempest
-Bridget
-Baldwin
-Shiro

I'm here without you...

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
07-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Interested in a spar with Félicien/Xephyris?
[Image: bHJYJQZ.png]

Rikeros

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2017, 07:44 PM
Anyone other than saken interested in the pirates life with Riker here?

Tempest 1

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-20-2017, 10:07 PM
Oh gosh sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this! RIP!

Shadowed:: YUSH <3 I can start soon.

Asena:: Perhaps Reistca {who would need to be brought in, Forsaken's daughter} or Isabella... but not entirely sure~

Belua

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2017, 10:40 PM
Ok well let me know and I can work on a thread for them later

Quill

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2017, 02:13 PM
Potential spar/drama between Quill and Pyrrhus?