ardent

[Open]Desdemona child up for readoption

Desdemona

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2017, 01:06 PM
I'm readopting out Aten, who is the child of my girly Desdemona. The design must stay the same and I'd like for the personality to remain similar to what he already has but you may tweak it if you'd like. He is dessy's little knight. He is part of Dragoste already and will be remaining there with his mother. For readoption I would like you to reword his appearance into your own words and his personality as well. He has been considered missing by his mother now and is only 1 season old.

I reserve the right to reclaim him and readopt should you fall inactive with him. I only ask for one post every few weeks minimum. <3

Aten's profile
Desdemona's is being posted with

Code:
[b]OC Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] 100+ words
[b]Personality:[/b] 150+ words

Lyka

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-14-2017, 08:55 PM
OC Name: FriendlyHougen
Appearance: The small pup's fur was on the darker side, filled with small bits of gray and darker colors here and there. He piercing green eyes with pupils that almost seem alien. Dark gray socks cover most of his legs, although his paws are bare. His muzzle is covered by the same dark gray color with dapples over his mouth. He has a light gray hue around his eyes. The back of his head also bears the same dark gray found throughout his body, and the tips of his ears do too.

He is a pretty fluffy wolf. There are tufts on his legs and he bears an aveage-sized, fluffy, tail.
Personality: Aten is somewhat anti-social when it comes to making friends. It takes him a while to open up to people and it's really hard to get him to do it in the first place. Most of his shyness comes from his self-awareness on what he should or should not say. He's always afraid if he'll sound rude, which is never a good trait to have while making friends.

Aten's somewhat intrigued, yet uninterested on how his mother using herbs as recreation. He wants to become a healer and will try to keep his siblings away from any trouble that they may cause with the herbs that he and his mother find. He only thinks he'll find a use for himself in his family is through healing since he is too afraid to fight for them. He does this because he doesn't want to witness a family member's death, thinking that failing to heal them will make him a cruel wolf.

The pup trusts his family with all his heart, and when he gets older, he'll definitely heal them first instead of anyone else. The only exception is a fatal injury on a wolf other than a family member. He trusts his family with most of his issues, including friends and wolves he has feelings for. He's also very obedient to them, so if his family doesn't want them around a certain wolf, Aten would have to part ways with them. He disobeys on rare occasions in fear that he'll never find that friend again. Not only is he obedient to his family, but he is very overprotective. If any wolf insults or hurts his family, he'll lash out somehow, but not through fighting.

He shows appreciation to wolves with deformities since he's growing up with them. He feels that wolves without deformities don't face true hardships that the ones who do face.