Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
07-15-2017, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2017, 01:19 PM by Stardust.)
OOC: Will be herb collecting & navigating!

Ranging missions weren't necessarily part of her job description, but the excuse to take Frostbite out couldn't be ignored. She had just the place in mind, too! Having passed right through this place without a second thought, Stardust had made a mental note to come back in the spring. Now it was her birth season, and while she did put off a rather intoxicating scent, Star knew she would be safe with her best friend and love of her life. The trek out to Fern Gully would take most of their day if they didn't stop, something that was unlikely for the pair, as they tended to get rather rambunctious with one another in the spring time. There would be times of horse play, chasing, they had even painted each other with red and blue berries once! Stardust giggled out loud at the memory, looking over to where Frostbite would be if he had been able to keep up with her. Knowing he treasured their memories as much as she did was a great comfort to her, and she had never been happier than she was on the trip to an apothecary's paradise!

"Stardust." "You." Think.  

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-16-2017, 06:53 PM

He was glad to take a bit of a trip away from the pack lands. He loved the pack, but the gypsy male still loved to see new places. Spring was great opportunity also. Star needed to collect herbs and he didn't want her to go alone so he went with her for the first time at least since he joined Lirim. Back home he would be more then willing to go with her all the time, even if he didn't have interest in herbs he would still go with her. Spring was also her season, another reason he refused to let her go alone. There was dangerous creatures out there and it would be hard for her to stay clear of harm with her scent going everywhere.

He wasn't bothered by her season, no matter how much his natural instinct pestered him. He had been around her before during these times and let his focus remain on spending time with her instead of her scent. He fallowed behind her with a smile, allowing her to lead the way. She knew where the herbs should be and he kept close to her heels. He had plenty of memories from the past springs they had been together and the things they had done. He loved those memories and wouldn't change them for the world. He cherished them and loved to have them play back within his mind. She she looked back he grinned at her, his dark tail wagging behind him.

"So what can you tell me about your chosen herb hunting spot," he asked curiously.

speaking Thinking You

Stardust

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
08-28-2017, 11:14 PM
This trip out with Frost was already amazing, she was completely happy and content with him trailing along behind her. One light colored ear slid back on her head and she smiled wide at his question. "Well, if I am right, there will be tons of flowers. The scent will be super strong, I saw all kinds of flowering herbs that would be really useful, but I had to wait until spring to come back. I am mostly back for lavender, but I may grab some other things as well, if I see them. Still, I am hoping it is blooming and in full regalia." She was not prepared for the sheer number of flower and herb species in this new place, though, and Star found herself gaping as she looked around.

There were flowers of all colors, everywhere. Bees and hummingbirds were flying and buzzing about, and there were all sorts of smells in the air. "See! It's like, everything I need for healing. I can even bring some seeds back to Zuriel for her garden, and I will have plenty to make my dry stores fully stocked and ready for when things get bad. Not saying they will, but it never hurts to be prepared." It was almost too good to be out with Frost again, and she couldn't stop her tail wagging. It didn't help that she was in season, but all she could think about was diving nose first into every flower she walked passed!

"Stardust." "You." Think.  

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!