ardent

Why'd you only call me when you're high

Raven

gems
size
build
player
07-24-2014, 03:03 PM
So y'all probably know Raven, she was one of my first characters and I love her whole big bunches. I have very strong feelings for this girl, and I want her to be happy, ya know?

That being said, I would love for some one night stands for her at the very least, maybe some new friendy friends? She's a bit of a bitch, but if you are very good looking and use your proper manners, she will definitely like you a lot more right off the bat.

I hope to gain a new love interest for her, as her previous mate Ryouta, disapoofed and left her with their million billion children in Val, which, as some of you might have seen, went very well (insert intense sarcasm here). Before Ryu was Canttina, and that went to shit as well when Canttina commit suicide xD So Raven is very pessimistic about love, and will require someone with serious badassery skills and sexiness, not to mention patience and persistence x495497484697779900 to get her out of the whole 'I'll screw you and hang out with you but no real feelings' zone. If you've got someone willing to do that, throw 'em at her!!

Raven is four years old now, and bisexual, so girls and boys work just fine either way. Her alignment is standing strong at neutral evil. So seriously, even if you just wanna try it out and thread your chars with her, I'm game.

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-24-2014, 03:21 PM
have her meet schon. schon is the new leader of valhalla and neutral evil as well. they could be fun
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2014, 03:13 AM
Raven can meet Dusk and see where that goes from there. Dusk is loyal, confident with a great badass sense of humor. He resides in the west with a little tight group of friends, though I'm happy for him to meet her if he wanders off for a short time. I don't mind, whatever is good with me.

Raven

gems
size
build
player
07-27-2014, 11:21 PM
sorry it took me for flippin ever, but here's your thread! >>>>>CLICKY<<<<<