Hirondelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-25-2017, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2017, 04:54 PM by Hirondelle.)

Hirondelle had all intentions to keep exploring the continent til she had seen all it's nooks and crannies but even she understood that at some point she'd need a place to settle, maybe even a den to bring her lovers back too. As much as she had been enjoying the north right now she knew that it likely would prove to be less hospitable come winter and she'd rather be warmer throughout the coming seasons, even if it meant she was mildly more uncomfortable come spring. 

Deep violets scanned the skyline, young trees blooming in brilliant pinks and Dell was sure she had found her place, she would den in the forest. Mind the girl was decently lazy and she didn't want to have to dig a whole new den if she had so the girl set to searching the ground around the trees. So she went around the forest, nose to the ground, rump and tail high in the air in a comical pose. 

Speech Thought 

[Image: 2lvy346.png]

Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
07-25-2017, 07:30 PM
With the change of season, Asvor found herself even less inclined to stay in the northern lands. She had tried to spend some of the colder months there, relishing in the familiarity of the harsh landscape, but she found herself drawn further south again. These lands were more inhabited, and full of all sorts of interesting things - wolves and plants and all sorts of various knowledge. It made being in somewhat unfamiliar lands that much more enjoyable.

The woman held her head low to the ground, nostrils flaring as she took in the scents of the forest. This place wasn't terribly familiar to her, but it was interesting nonetheless. As the day grew on, though, she began to wonder if there was somewhere she ought to settle down for the evening. The slight ache had begun to pull at her limbs and she caught her jaws parting in a silent yawn as she moved.

The scent of a stranger caught her interest. Asvor's ears perked with curiosity as she navigated closer to the scent. A faint, barely-visible smile tugged at the right corner of her mouth as the stranger finally came into view. She, too, seemed to be snuffing about the foliage, and Asvor offered a slow nod of greeting. "Looking for something in particular?" She asked, her voice wistful and sweet as she eyed her.

Hirondelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-26-2017, 05:56 PM

The scent of another wolf approaching briefly drew the girl's attention, but based on her experiences so far she had reason to believe these lands were full near to bursting with wolves and while she was mildly curious this time she was willing to let the stranger pass by, she had her mission in mind and nothing would distract her!

Well that lasted for all of a few seconds, a voice drew her from her searching. Dell drew in the image of the wolf who had approached her. Well she certainly felt small by comparison, not that that was anything new either. She was starting to believe that she had stumbled upon the land of giant wolves. Giant, mostly attractive wolves. She had some reservations about the male from previous but otherwise everyone else had piqued her interest.

"More or less." She answered, still eyeing the stranger. She was certainly a looker and Hirondelle subconsciously licked at her chop. She lifted from her awkward crouch, tail high and beating the air. "I was looking for a den or some other such place to rest and then hopefully claim it as my own." She smiled a bit shyly diverting her gaze. "I just can't seem to be bothered to dig my own." But I could probably summon enough care if you were to join me. Now that train of thought she kept to herself.

Speech Thought

Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

08-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Most of the time she'd had positive interactions with strangers was when they'd both been up-front about what they were after. Small talk rarely proved to be beneficial. Once the stranger noticed her presence, she took a few ambling steps closer, noticing suddenly the other female's size. She was considerably smaller than her, a slender thing though somehow her personality already seemed much larger the moment she moved to speak.

Her answer was a vague one, and though her tone was level she swore there was a playful inflection in her words. Maybe -- it was hard to be certain. She watched the way she stood, tail held proudly, eyes roving over her mottled grey coat. "The same, more or less," she replied, mimicking her words with a slight grin, feeling more light-hearted than usual suddenly. Asvor felt her tail swaying at a steady pace behind her as she moved to lean against one of the redbud trees. This was a lovely place, the trees exploding in vibrant pinks, a lovely mixture of the evening sky which was a palette of soft purples and oranges. "Digging does sound like an awful lot of work." And yet she'd met one of her closest - and only - friends while digging a den. Valdis had been skeptical of her at first, and she had felt the same, but somehow in their unified efforts they had begun to trust one another. "I wouldn't mind helping you look, if you don't mind some company." Perhaps the same could be said for this female.

Hirondelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-14-2017, 05:57 PM

With one notable exception Dell hardly every truly felt threatened by the presence of others and never before they gave her a reason to be so, so even as the space between the pair closed some she felt no reservations about it. Her openness was rewarded with a response from the giant woman in kind. Her grin widening as the stranger announced she too was looking for the same thing.

Already Hirondelle was feeling more motivated, she'd always felt more energized around others. "I'd love some!"  She turned away from the woman for a moment, once more snuffling through the grass seeking out stale scents of life. She thought she had picked one out and lifted her head to look at the stranger again. "I'm Hirondelle by the way." Her tone was light and then she bound away after her promising lead.

Speech Thought

Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

08-26-2017, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017, 06:42 PM by Ásvor.)
Ásvor was visibly pleased at the stranger's shift in demeanor, her smile mirroring Hirondelle's. It was hard to get much by looking at this stranger for the first time. She seemed proud, perhaps a bit flirtatious though she could be mistaken, and.. apparently not opposed to the idea of company, and neither was Ásvor.

Her voice betrayed that eagerness, and her tail waved a bit more rapidly behind her. "Then it's a plan," Ásvor agreed readily, her eyes shining with interest. Where they might find a place to settle down for the night, she wasn't sure -- perhaps they might be able to find some fallen trees to provide a good start for a den site. "And my name's Ásvor. Ásvor Finnvi." Hirondelle was a lovely name, and she arched a single brow as she assessed her as she bounded off.

Her gait was somewhat cautious as she started after her, not so slow as to assume she distrusted her entirely, but safely skeptical. "So," she started after a moment of walking, ears flicking atop her head. Her expression was inquisitive as she loped to walk alongside her. "Are you familiar with these lands at all, or simply passing through like I am?" Perhaps she had a better feel for this forest than she did, but Ásvor wasn't sure yet.

Hirondelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-07-2017, 09:51 PM

The red woman gave a name and Hirondelle took a moment to consider it, nodding resolutely. 'S'a good name!" She said, and that was that. For a few moment's the whole of the dappled girl's attention was drawn to sniffing out a good place to rest, maybe an abandoned badger set? That would only require a bit more expanding to comfortably fit her... but that probably would require to much work to fit her new taller friend as well... Her thoughts were interrupted by Ásvor's question though and she stopped, looking back at the trailing woman.

"Never been here before." Her tone was light but matter of fact.
"I'm still pretty new to the whole dang continent, I'm a wandered, it's what I do."
She cast a meaningful glance over the older wolf and a lopsided smile played at her lips. "I'm finding quite a few reasons to stick around for some time though." She winked.

Speech Thought