size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
07-25-2017, 01:50 PM
I have a new character coming up, I dun wanna say too much. Got some art in the making. I'm very excited.

He is going to be a bit of a slaver? He has a thing for.. collecting dependent people. He's related to Elias, so.. he strongly believes in angels and demons, and he believes the lives he collects in this life are bound to him eternally.. so he's going around collecting quite a few.

Characters that stay living around him should either be neutral or evil, given that he will likely show them a death or two (probably npcs?). I don't want to go around killing people's characters, but I would like to plot some brainwashing/etc.

I am looking for any characters that are a bit desperate to team up with a stronger wolf, and won't get deterred if they get bit a few times.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-25-2017, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2017, 06:04 PM by Jackson.)
I so wanna do this!!!! I've been fascinated with a joker/Harley Quinn like relationship. I'd be up for creating a girl for this!!! Perhaps she can be one he is rather fond of and maybe be one that gives birth to his children/heirs
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
07-25-2017, 06:10 PM
(07-25-2017, 06:02 PM)Jackson Wrote: I so wanna do this!!!! I've been fascinated with a joker/Harley Quinn like relationship. I'd be up for creating a girl for this!!! Perhaps she can be one he is rather fond of and maybe be one that gives birth to his children/heirs

Yesss. A harley quinn type girl would be perfect. ;o; please yes LOL

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-25-2017, 07:39 PM
-jumps for joy!-