gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-11-2017, 06:48 AM

He entered the caves and upon entry his white coat turned a bluish purple. His sunset eyes seemed to glow here as they looked about. He was still searching for his children but they were a year so he did not worry if they could care for themselves. He knew they could. He had taught them what they needed to know and let them expand on their own. He didn't expect things from them like abba had him and his siblings. If he had it his way abba would be dead and his siblings free from his deceitful ways. He had to put that behind him though, as it was a lifetime ago and was no longer part of him. His siblings had moved on and he was left behind, to be forgotten except as the Lord of sin to them. It was a title he had earned yet he felt he hadn't.

He stepped further into the cavern, coming to a room full of glowing mushrooms. It was quite a sight to behold and he couldn't help but think of how his brothers would of enjoyed the natural beauty of this place. His haunches lowered to meet the ground and he sat mesmerized by the beauty of this place. He gave a smirk. This would honestly be a great place to take a lady if he really felt like getting layed. Easy enough to find and breathtakingly beautiful.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-14-2017, 04:05 PM

FEAR NO EVIL

Columns of sinew and bone lifted and fell lightly upon the terra. This land was strange, filled to the brim with heathen wolves. None knew of the Lord and his glory. The behemoth roamed, seeking his siblings out. They had dispersed to find a base of operations in this new locale, and that was the last he had heard of them. The golden herald was getting worried. Sea foam optics stared out blankly, uniform colour eerily reflecting the surrounding landscape. Tall audits flickered to and fro constantly, listening for an approach. He was not the strongest of wolves, and relied on his brothers to protect him far too often for his liking.

The elder males would be fine, but the saint worried for his younger siblings. They were big and strong now, but that couldn't stop him. Sensitive whiskers brushed against the bark of a tree, too close to his body, and he adjusted his path. It would be time to rest soon, the cooling air signalled the setting of the sun. His aching paws needed a break, as well. A soft sigh would leave him. The scent of carrion beckoned, pulled him forth. It wasn't like he could hunt very well in this unknown land.

The ground disappeared. Beneath his feet was nothing. A startled yelp, and he stumbled down. The steep incline claimed him, pulled him into the depths. Sharp talons scrabbled at the hard packed earth, catching on nothing but loose pebbles. Steel cords fought against gravity, muscular thighs straining to keep him above ground. "Michael! Raphael!" He barked, praying the males were somewhere nearby. There was no response, and he was still slipping. A dip in the path under his forepaws, and it was all over. Grip lost, the herald tumbled into the unknown. Skidding down the slope, sharp things cut into his flanks and belly.

The ride ended abruptly, and painfully. He collided with the ground below, lengthy limbs slapping against the softness of grass. The breath within his lungs had been stolen, and he gasped frantically. The cool, dank air flooded his chest. Everything felt closed off. Sound was dampened, like there was something above and around. This was a cavern. He wasn't dead. Scents of moss and peat, the sharp aroma he associated with stone. A wolf was within this space as well, somewhere. It was a familiar scent. His head throbbed from the fall, he couldn't identify it. Slowly, he gathered his limbs beneath himself. A groan rumbled in his chest, and he pushed himself up. Quivering muscles pulled and pushed, drawing him away from the incline.

A wordless bark erupted from his jaws. The sound bounced back to him, echoed. There was no way out from here. Irritation began to bloom within his chest. "Gabriel, you fool." He cursed himself, and slowly turned until he could feel pebbles and dirt under his pads. This was the way up. The scent lingered within his nostrils. Samael. Urgency was suddenly the name of the game. His fallen brother was here. Why? Father, give me strength. He prayed silently. He couldn't face his brother now, the wound was only beginning to scab over in his heart. With great effort, he began to climb the steep trail. Did it wind? He didn't recall it winding. Being careful and being quick were, generally, mutually exclusive. He needed to get out fast, or risk encountering the one wolf he didn't want to.

speech

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-14-2017, 05:11 PM

All was quiet. All was well for Sam. Well if you didn't count the six missing children that evaded him daily. Of course he was proud they could evade him for so long but truly he wished they wouldn't try to evade him. The behemoth gave a sigh.

A bark had him turning his head and eyes in another direction. Deeper inside maybe? He pressed his ears back as a second bark sounded. He knew the voice. Gabriel. His eyes hardened. His brother being here could only mean badx news for him and his children.

He could leave now and leave his brother here let the blind fool die. Or he could do what he probably should and go help his dumbass and play the protector he knew he was.

He sighed. Choices were always hard. Especially these ones.

He stood then. His paws worked and he padded in deeper towards the sound of scrambling paws. He gave a snort. His eyes caught on the golden son Gabriel. "Ever the damsel in distress, Gabby?"  and with that was a dry sarcastic tone. He could watch his brother freak out all day. Though he had more important shit to do. He moved sliding down into the crevass down next to Gabe. He shook his head before he acted. His brother already would know he was beside him. He was blind not deaf or dumb. He was smarter than Abba ever gave him credit for.

He aimed to bite into Gabe's scruff, rather harshly. He didn't need to be gentle with Gabe ever again in his life. Gabe betrayed him. Helped to take away his loves, condemned his children and then to add salt to an open wound he held him down while he was scarred and left defenseless. Should he have succeeded in his grip he then aimed to move up the slope and drag his brother with him. He would drag him all the way to the main chamber where it was safer and easier to find the exit from. Only then would he realise him with a grumble of a growl. His tail lashed ing annoyance. He shouldn't help him, he should be leaving him for dead yet here he was saving his ass from starvation.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-14-2017, 05:31 PM

FEAR NO EVIL

Teeth in his neck. Too close to his throat. His brother had spoken, insulted him. Granted, it was entirely fair. Gabriel had cowtowed to their father's will. Samael sought vengeance for Gabriel's sins against him. Sightless gaze would be squeezed shut, waiting for the blow to fall. It didn't Samael dragged him from his strange little prison, as if he were a child. The indignity. A frown settled upon his pristine features. Finally, he was released.

He stood slowly, tail low and ears back as he waited for the next move. Samael was just that much bigger than he, and far heavier. Should he choose, mauling Gabriel would hardly be a chore. The herald shook his ruff, sending strands of his brothers drool flying from his alabaster scruff. Something strange was in the air here, it smelled far more like earth. "While I appreciate the effort, Sa- Lucifer, I could have freed myself." He said testily, irritated by his younger brother ignoring his boundaries to treat him like some kind of infirm.

He angled his head towards where he knew Samael was standing. Uniform hues of sea foam would flash in the dim light of the cavern. Being so close to his exiled sibling, he could taste the blood on his tongue. Smell the fear, acrid in his sensitive nostrils. It was overwhelming. Hackles bristled just a little, wary of the unknown situation and ambiguous motives of his fallen brother.

speech

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-14-2017, 06:10 PM

His brother seemed intent to let him drag him like a rag doll. Fine by Sam. At least his brother wouldn't die by starvation.

He shook his head and gave a huge of laughter at the face gabe made. Honestly he was being such a child over this. It wasn't like Raph or Mike could see him. Nah they were to busy with their heads up Abba's ass probably. He gave his brother an unammused stare. "Yeah and I would of just loved to watch you flail down there but where exactly would that get either of us?" he lifted a brow. He knew his brother couldn't see but it was habit to treat him like he could. "Swallow your damn pride, it's a sin you know." he gave a chuckle and smirked. Goody twoshoes gabby wasn't one to sin he knew.

And with that he turned and moved off a few feet and sat again in his spot. His eyes were like fire, burning into Gabe's very soul as they watched him. He could smell the fear, taste it. Gabe feared him for some stupid reason. That or what Abba would do if he found out Gabe even let Sam live. "Fear me or Abba? Cause I can't remember the first or last time I ever laid harm to your betraying ass. But I do remember pain as I was marked by Abba and had my heart ripped from my chest by those I thought were my family." he was calm. There was a not of anger burried deep in his tone but he hid it well.

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-14-2017, 07:03 PM

FEAR NO EVIL

Samael was filled to the brim with wit, as always. He didn't notice, nor did he comment on Gabriel's slip up. The titan did not want to Fall by proxy. "Yeah and I would of just loved to watch you flail down there but where would that get either of us?" The fallen sibling questioned drily. There was a good chance he was making faces, as he was well aware the herald couldn't tell. He made some comment about swallowing pride, and sinning. Gabriel snorted humourlessly. "You're one to talk." He retorted. Samael plodded off to another spot, each heavy footfall allowing the saint to follow his path.

Samael spoke again. "Fear me or Abba?" Gabriel cringed. Habitually he peered over his shoulder, ears swivelling in search of the sounds of another. The scent of someone else. No one was to speak the name of the Father. "Cause I can't remember the first or last time I laid harm on your betraying ass." This time the cringe escalated to a flinch. The taste of copper flooded his tongue. He'd bitten it, this time. That was real blood. "But I do remember pain as I was marked by Abba and had my heart ripped out by those I thought were my family." Samael was bitter, he was angry. The emotion emerged with the musky scent of testosterone, the growl of Samael's voice.

"Your rage betrays you." Low vocals were hardly more than a whisper, but they were confident. The male didn't move, he simply stood still as the grave, waiting.

speech

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-14-2017, 07:38 PM

He snorted at Gabe's comment about him being one to talk. Honestly did he still believe the load of crap Abba fed him? He must if he didn't see the wrong in that.

One couldn't fall if there was nothing to fall from.

His tail lashed as he eyed Gabe. Honestly what did he seek to accomplish? Probably for Sam to attack him so he could say he at least tried. Well it wasn't gonna happen nor was Gabe going to rile him any further. His rage was not true rage. No yet anyway. This was merely truth that only he saw. "You don't know rage Gabby. My rage has long since passed, brother, this is merely truth. The truth you and your kin deny. You hurt me, not Abba, not my own choice to love equally, but you and your kin's decision to not see truth." now he was practically preaching. He hated to do so but it was what his siblings knew and what they responded to best.

He let out a sigh through his nose. This was probably going right over his brothers fucking head. He figured his brothers were too damn brainwashed to see what they were becoming and what they had truly lost. "Do you even see what you are losing? The family you have lost out on because you blindly follow what your told by a man who would destroy the very innocence you are suppose to protect? The wrongs you commit for his higher purpose? What about my children screaming and crying as he condemned them and murdered their mothers, and maimed me seemed like a gods work to you?" he started out almost shouting at Gabe. But his voice dropped lower and lower, until it was a whisper. The pain in his voice as he remembered hearing the cries of his six innocent children. The children he would still proudly defend.

He whispered so quietly then that Gabe may not even hear it if he wasn't listening. "I'm not the one that sinned, I'm not the one that needs saving. You and our brothers are."

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-14-2017, 08:29 PM

FEAR NO EVIL

There was danger in his words. Samael was becoming angry, regardless of whether he denied it or not. "You don't know rage, Gabby." In this tone, it was a perversion of the jovial cries of a child from days gone by. "My rage has long since passed, brother, this is merely truth. The truth you and your kin deny. You hurt me, not Abba, not my own choice to love equally, but you and your kin's decisions not to see truth."

The herald said nothing. He let his fallen brother speak, because it was what he deserved. No one had deigned to hear Samael, especially not their Father. The boy sighed deeply, heavily. A pang in his chest tried at Gabriel's restraint. He wanted to draw his brother to his chest, like when he was just a pup. Hold him close and bathe him in love. Samael had Fallen, and thus Gabriel must avoid such things. "Do you even see what you are losing? The family you have lost out on because you blindly follow what your told by a man who would destroy the very innocence you are supposed to protect? The wrongs you commit for his higher purpose? What about my children screaming and crying as he condemned them and murdered their mothers, and maimed me seemed like a gods work to you?" Each question was spoken quieter than the last, the rolling thunder of his voice boomed in his sensitive ears. Finally, he was barely whispering. Only the herald might have heard what he said.

Tears welled in Gabriel's eyes, stinging as much as his brother's words. He was the weak link, Samael knew this. His tirade would never have worked on Michael, who was steadfast in his beliefs. Michael would not have let their Fallen sibling get this far- he would have torn open his throat without thinking. Gabriel was the mama bear, the one who cleaned them up and told them stories until they slept. He very much remembered how the pups had wailed, and the stink of fear in the air. The cacophony of sound and smells, the constant movement all around had driven the male mad. He'd holed up in the den for days afterwards.

"I'm not the one that sinned, I'm not the one who needs saving. You and your brothers are." Samael spoke in a voice that was hardly more than a breath. Gabriel heard, nonetheless. He looked away, turning his head to his shoulder. This manipulation was simply to try and drive Gabriel away from the path of righteousness, nothing more. "I remember that day." He said, soft as a breeze. He lifted his head, shining eyes staring at nothing. "I remember the taste of your blood and the sound of your children screaming. I remember how you struggled. I remember thinking of when you first came to us. How small and rambunctious you had been, how dearly I loved you. Every day I regret my actions, but that does not excuse me." He said, louder this time. There was no apologising for what he had done.

"You'll have to excuse me for not trying to tear you open, as you can see I'm far from fit for the task." He drawled, and turned away. Gabriel didn't want to taste Samael's blood again, now or ever. He would wash the boy's scent from him after this, and never speak of it to the family. A few steps towards where he believed the exit to be. Faintly, he could hear wind whipping through the trees outside. It was best to go, he didn't want to be here anymore. He didn't want to do this, didn't want to deal with the past. Everything was coming back again, he was genuinely glad he couldn't see. Had he been able to see the screaming faces of those tiny babes, he may have gone mad. This was not what he was meant for, and Father had known that. Still, he had called Gabriel to him. Now, the herald must suffer the memories forever.

speech

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-16-2017, 09:13 AM

He watched the reactions of the blind Herald. His ears pinned back as he began almost crying. That wasn't what he wanted. He sighed.

He stood, and moved to block his brother's way. He wasn't done here and his brother knew it. While yes he was still tore up about the betrayal, but Gabe was where he could easily begin rescuing his siblings. No one thought he was as useful as Sam thought he was. "Running away will never be the answer Gabe." his voice was gentle now. He was no longer playing victim. Gabriel was the victim now. He moved to be nose to nose with Gabe. His blue on Gabe's black. He smiled.

"You remember when I was but a babe? How I would tell you what I saw.... the cave, it's large, brilliantly lit by blues. The mushrooms that grow here are large, bioluminescent and make the place beautiful. It's breath taking. A place you could bring your female or male friend. A place for lovers to come to make love." his description was perverse of the place. When he came to the word male his voice dropped an octave lower. He wasn't stupid. He had always seen the way his brother liked to spend time with males and females that were presented to him usually made gabe become disinterested. He aimed a nudge with his nose to Gabe's cheek. He knew, much like his siblings probably did. It would be a sin in Abba's eyes if he acted upon those desires he was sure but that wouldn't be how Sam saw it. "You could be free of the fear to have a family you know. I'm well aware of your preferences Gabby. They align so well with my own and my children's own. Think about it gabriel. You can stay, see your nieces and nephews, love who you want. I don't play god, I'm not keeping tabs on each of my followers like Abba does. You don't have to be afraid to call me by name, Samael, it rolls off the tongue sweetly.... Think about it Gabby." he was letting his brother decide. He wouldn't drag him away. It wasn't his style. "I don't blame you. In fact I forgave my brothers long ago... if anyone is to blame it's Abba and myself. I put you in a hard spot because I couldn't break either of their hearts. Just like I can't break yours." he was now sweet and genuine. It was Gabe's turn. They could play the game of lure each other all night, though there was one thing Sammy could do to help Gabe see it his way. He could sleep with his brother, though he would not rape him. It had to be Gabe's decision.

He moved closer and aimed a nip to Gabe's ear. He knew they were sensitive.

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-16-2017, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2017, 09:52 PM by Gabriel I.)

FEAR NO EVIL

Samael moved as silently as a man of his bulk could. That was, not quietly at all. Rhythmic footfalls grew closer, and the brush of thick fur near his nose stopped him. Samael blocked his path to freedom. The golden male paused, gaze vacantly fixed on something over his brothers shoulder. The cool brush of his brothers leathery nose against his own, soft breath rushing over alabaster marked snout. He remembered Michael telling him that Samael was a strange boy, when he first emerged from the den- that his skin was abnormally coloured and his eyes like fire. Hell fire, as they now knew. Gabriel could feel the pull of his brothers lips, brushing against his long whiskers.

"You remember when I was but a babe? How I would tell you what I saw..." Gabriel did remember this. Some days, the herald viewed it as pity. A lack of sight was a burden, upon himself and his siblings. Samael spoke softly, knowing Gabriel could hear him. "The cave, its large, brilliantly lit by blues. The mushrooms that grow here are large, bioluminescent and make the place beautiful. Its breathtaking. A place you could bring your female or male friend." Steel tendons would tighten, each limb pulled stiff. He had tried to be so careful. When Father had offered women, he had been polite and respectful. Just as he was taught. "A place for lovers to come to make love."

"Luci-" A mockery of an endearment, the name of a fallen brother. He was afraid. Unusually hued nose would press against his cheek, grounding him within reality. He didn't want to be in reality. The knowledge of how easily Samael could bring his world crashing down, destroy all he had worked so hard for, shook him. The herald was completely at his mercy, where anything could happen. Nearly as quickly, the soft and gentle croon of his brothers voice returned. "You could be free of the fear to have a family you know. I'm well aware of your preferences Gabby. They align so well with my own and my children's own. Think about it Gabriel." He didn't want to. Of all things, the herald did not want to Fall. The family was all he had, and he couldn't be away from them.

Promises, promises. They fell like rose petals from his tongue. Lies were always the sweetest to hear."You can stay, see your nieces and nephews, love who you want. I don't play god, I'm not keeping tabs on each of my followers like Abba does. You don't have to be afraid to call me by name, Samael, it rolls off the tongue sweetly.... Think about it Gabby." Sightless gaze would fall shut, squeeze tightly. This was too much to hear, he didn't want to hear it. The sound of Samael's voice drowned out all else, the sound of the wind outside was inaudible. A long, shuddering breath would rush between his lips. One step, two, backing up. Away from his brother. The Fallen One, betrayer. It should have been a cue, for Samael to shut his mouth. He didn't take the cue. "I don't blame you. In fact I forgave my brothers long ago... if anyone is to blame it's Abba and myself. I put you in a hard spot because I couldn't break either of their hearts." Why was he saying all of this now?

"Just like I can't break yours." Father give him strength. What did any of this mean? What was he to take from all of this? Teeth closed over his ear, tender and affectionate. His eyes snapped open. Sea foam glinting in the dim blue. "No!" He barked, raising his head high. Chin jutting out, a false show of confidence. Golden banner would arch over his hips, asserting himself over the much larger form of Samael. He hoped he was at least looking somewhere in the vicinity of Samael's face. A moment of pause. It was too much all at once. He shook out his ruff again. "I think it best that I leave." He announced, skirting around where his brother stood. Navigation by his whiskers was spotty, but he was good at it by now. The brush of his brothers hot fur against his shoulder and flank passed, and he was not stopped again. He felt pebbles beneath his feet. A moment's hesitation, a glance spared over his shoulder. "Goodbye, Lucifer." He grunted, and hurried up the incline.

-exit Gabriel-

speech

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-17-2017, 07:50 AM

His brother declined his advances and he gave a chuckle. It was deep and guttural. He would come eventually. Abba wouldn't let him have a relationship with a male the way Sam would. When he said he should leave Sam stepped to the side. Though his tongue came out and aimed a quick kiss to his brothers cheek. He knew it would be difficult for gabe to leave abba but he hoped he would at least think on his own for it. "think on it brother, find me should you need to speak. I'll not force your paw, but I will ask that you think for yourself. He will never allow you to love who you want so try to think about your future." he was being the kindest he could. These situations were delicate he knew. He knew how it felt to be labeled. But there was nothing to truly fall from.

He watched as his brother passed him. His scent in the moment likely filling his nose. Testosterone, musk, and even arousal. A scent Gabe probably had never smelled from another male. He smirked at this. His voice came correcting his brother, "Samael." his eyes fell on his brothers backside. He had to admit it wasn't a bad view. But then again his brother wouldn't allow him just yet. He'd have to settle with others for now. He watched him leave before finally a word broke his lips and a tear rolled from his eye. He was alone again. "Goodbye Gabby. May we meet again, dear one."and with that he moved further into the caves. He needed some time to himself now.

-exit-