Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-12-2017, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 02:25 AM by Quake.)
Navigation: Fontamo Bay

She hadn't wandered too far from Fiori, but today she went out without her uncle. She was still hurt and upset about Bass leaving, it was something she wasn't ready for. She felt abandoned even more, sad that she felt so disposable and not even worth an explanation from those that left her. Her parents, her brother, her alpha...she knew her uncle was getting old, but she hoped he would live a bit longer. Truthfully, she wasn't sure if she was ready for him to die yet...and it was one more fear to add to her arsenal. She wandered the shore of the eastern bay, the gentle sound of the water lapping the shore somewhat soothed her, but it didn't help she was left alone with these thoughts. Why did everyone leave her? She wasn't sure if she missed her parents...she knew her father was dead, and at the time she had said he deserved it. But now she felt conflicted. Did she miss him? Should she still hate him? What about her mom? A sigh slipped past inky lips as she thought about it all, and wondered if they were even worth thinking about anymore. They certainly stopped thinking about her when they left...at least, that's what she felt, anyway.

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Saffron

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
08-12-2017, 02:49 AM
The East was an interesting place, and she was glad to be exploring it since she'd left the frigid North behind. Not only was each territory unique, but she'd met several wolves now, and bit by bit, she felt she was unveiling details about her history that she'd never gotten the chance to learn from either of her parents. Her paws kicking up sand with each step, this place reminded her of the cove where she'd been born, but it was warmer here and it didn't quite remind her of painfully wistful memories. The bay was comfortably familiar, but she didn't have to think about her broken family.

Ahead of her on the beach, she could see the frame of another wolf, and with a shrug Saffron decided that she would go to meet the stranger. It was always interesting to meet someone new. She picked up her speed and bounded through the sand until she was close enough to the other wolf that she could speak to her and be heard. "Hello there," she greeted the she-wolf, white-tipped tail flicking from side to side as she paused in front of the female and waited to see how the other would react to her.

Quake

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
09-13-2017, 02:29 AM

She hadn't quite thought about what she wanted to do yet, but she didn't get the chance to think much more on it. A girl's voice broke her thoughts, startling the black female enough to make her jump. She quickly turned to face whoever it was, crimson gaze spotting the yearling. "Uh..H-hello.." Her heart was racing from the surprise, but now she felt silly that she had let someone startle her. She should know by now that if she was hanging around rogue lands, there was bound to be someone she'd run across. And this was one of those times. "S-sorry! You s-startled me.." She wasn't quite sure what else to say, so she stayed quiet and left an awkward silence hang between them.

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!