Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-20-2017, 08:43 PM

It was earie here, Something the young brute found cozy. Yet it made him think what if wolves feared this forest more than they could have feared him...? Stupid thought but it still irritated him.

Prey he heard in the distance, cracking sticks under their own feet frightened by his presence, and he smirked to it. At least something was here to fear him. Oh well, he wasn't interested in going after anything right now. The thrill of the kill and he was too lazy to proceed with the blood shed.

He stood for moment after walking sometime into the forest, squinting ahead through the fog to see if anything caught his eye but he found nothing. Taking a seat, he began to groom himself slightly. Mammon would sure be happy to see him clean and handsome when he returned home.

Walk "Levi" "Ava" Think

!Rated R! For Language and Sexual themes. Prone to Violence.

Those who can crash his threads: Mammon
Those who can powerplay him: Mammon

(Lee-vie-ah-thane Morning-star)

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Season: Spring
Size: 36 inches | Heavy

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-21-2017, 03:42 AM

Finally his nose had picked up a scent he had wanted to smell. Levi... His most volatile of children. Still the man loved his son no matter what he did wrong. He would likely always view his children as if they could do no wrong. After all the more loving parents had been robbed from them.

His pads met ground in the quiet forest, like thunder in the silence. He was a giant on a mission to check up on his child. Mammon was usually close to her brother and if Leviathan were here then she wouldn't be too far off. Their relationship was one he easily saw but took no care towards, they took care of each other and that was all that mattered. Their love was real so he saw no problem with it.

He came upon his child and stopped. His hellfire eyes fell on him and he watched for a brief moment. He was assessing everything in that moment. The tiniest of movements would tell him what he wanted. He stood in the path of Levi and ahead of him, easily in sight of the boy. Levi was busy grooming himself and so he took the moment to move forward to be only five feet from the boy and lowered himself to sit. It was moments like this when he was reminded that he wasn't truly alone. "Levi, are you finding these lands to your liking son?" he lifted a brow and waited. Each of his children's opinions matter but he did enjoy showing them the way when they needed it.

Walk, "Gabriel speaks", "Samael speaks", Think

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-21-2017, 08:17 PM

Leviathan would stop mid lick and turn to the voice he had known for so long with his tongue still partially hanging out. Licking his lips, a grin would arise off his maw, "Father, please." He joked, something that came natural to him, "I think I deserve rainbows and sunshine, don't you?" He shifted his body only to face him, but remained seated. "I need something to draw the ladies in..."

He was never really sure how Samael felt about him and Mammon, but he had claimed her as his own and no one could take her from him or demand that the two stay apart. He had a feeling that his father hadn't cared, he was never told it was wrong anyway. For all he knew sleeping with his sister was what everyone did, but that was a lie. He knew he was under the sheets drowning in evil and sin, and Abba could stick something up his ass. The two were so young too; how many other laws were they breaking?

"I suppose you find it cozy then?"

Walk "Levi" "Ava" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-04-2017, 10:21 AM
He let a chuckle fall from him as Levi joked. The joke of course he knew they both knew the answer to. "You deserve everything I can give just as Ava and Ana and all your siblings do. Though when it comes to the ladies I think your rugged good looks and wit are all you will need." he had experienced this already. He had already found his share of females though he wasn't about to share yet. He was working to get in the pants of one in particular though he wouldn't share that at this moment. He had already bedded another who happened to be past her breeding prime as well so likely nothing would come from their heated moment.

His attention turned back to his son then as he spoke. If Levi was in a joking mood then he was sure the boy would enjoy this. "I find pleasure in these lands rather well, though truth be told none quite as much as I did in the hot springs."  it was a jest for him. A ploy at finding out if Levi was competitive enough to slip up if he were to come across another that followed Abba. He didn't want slip ups to cost Ava and Levi their lives.

"Is Ava finding these lands comfortable enough for her liking?"

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-14-2017, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2017, 07:55 PM by Leviathan.)

A slight eye twitch as his father called his sister  by "Ava". That was his name and his name only to call her, regardless of what others or even herself had to say. But he would let it slide this time, a hint of a grin back on his maw. "I think me and... you. We deserve the whole world, don't we?" He tried to hide his lying though it wasn't completely a lie. He would have rather led an army beside his father then nothing at all.

A slight chuckle came from a more serious maw as his father spoke of the dirty, something a parent usually wouldn't have a full conversation about especially at Leviathan's age. But he knew about about him and Mammon, he knew that they found themselves earlier than most. If it wasn't for their fucked up family and everything that happened, maybe they wouldn't have turned out this way.

But Sam's second mention of Ava would throw himself off yet again. "Mammon, Dad. Mammon." He corrected him, not caring if he would yell or get pissy. "She's fine." He commented quickly, now easily spotted as irritated and really wanting the put his father's face in the dirt. But he would hold that back, no reason to jump on him now at least.

Walk "Talk" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread