gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
08-21-2017, 07:46 AM
So pretty much all of the characters I will be mentioning are open books as far as plots go, but some will not be settling down anytime soon, if at all. Also, most of my characters aren't nice...just...be prepared XDD

Adramalech:
- - Adra is definitely an anti-social creature. There will be much family drama soon, I am imagining, as Skia has discovered the true parentage of Abyzou... Someone wanna help my grump-bucket out?

Ahura:
- - This guy is just...well...he can be mean. He usually doesn't associate with anyone who isn't Angra, but he needs to get out and about. Any ideas?

Caliber:
- - Cal has been out on his own for so long I am not even sure he would know what to do with another wolf at this point. I am willing to toss him at just about anything!

Jaidah:
- - Jaidah is a little fireball, and she is ready for some kind of action. At only one year old, she has a lot that could happen, and I am willing to throw her into just about anything that won't get her physically scarred! XD

I need to get these guys more active, and I need some help and ideas for them to do! HELP!
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-21-2017, 09:24 AM
Sibling thread for Jaidah!

I'd also be totally down to toss Hirondell at Caliber just to see what happens.

Naamah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
08-21-2017, 09:25 AM
Both of these sound awesome! If you start the sibling thread, I will get the caliber one!
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.

Amos

Loner
Legionary

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
08-21-2017, 09:41 AM
Maybe Amos and Jaidah could meet?

We could also always do a razi and adra thread!

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-21-2017, 09:43 AM
I got Sam :3 He's a big flirt

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Naamah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
08-21-2017, 09:57 AM
Monster: I would so love to have Amos and Jaidah meet up! And Razi and Adra are definitely on! <33 Super stoked!

Asena: Ooh Jaidah needs all the threads, we could throw him in with her??

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-21-2017, 10:02 AM
Sure :3 perhaps he can break some lirim rules while they meet XD

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Naamah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
08-21-2017, 10:02 AM
Ahahaha that sounds fun! She needs to start this teenaged rebellion asap anyway lol

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-21-2017, 07:35 PM
I would be willing to throw Delaney at Caliber She's always up to meet Family of Mortar's :)
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Naamah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
08-23-2017, 12:59 PM
I would love that! Maybe she can bring the two together again lol

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-23-2017, 07:33 PM
She can certainly try to! Where is he wandering?
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Naamah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
08-23-2017, 07:34 PM
He has been around the West and South <3