Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
08-21-2017, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2017, 09:11 PM by Agria.)

The bright fae walked with elongated legs, royal in every step. Her head swayed slightly with her chin tucked into her chest and eyes closed. She may have seemed to be dancing, actually she was, humming a faint little song she made up in her head. One by one,  she opened up her blush eyelids to  look down at the splash she made and the muck on her front paws. But she wasn't angry. In fact, she started to jump around like a playful puppy. 

Muddy water flung around, the beautiful girl paying no mind to her dirty pelt. But something caught her eye so she stopped dead in her tracks. Eyes narrowed she would then trot over to the moving creatures and then pounce, landing her ribs into the mucky water, and start pawing at it like a cat. She watched the little floating spiders glide across the water's surface, but they were very tiny. She found joy in scaring them, a simple pleasure. "Mmhmm. MMHmmm." She just couldn't help but giggle, her imagination running wild. "A-heh-hehe"

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-21-2017, 05:26 PM
Alabaster paws would glide across the terra, and the titan found themself in search of something to occupy the time. Abandoning the continent their family had claimed as home, they sought out mortals to terrorise. Here, there didn't seem to be any luck of finding someone. These swamps were murky and abysmal, only the foolish would spend time here. The distant splash of something landing in shallow water attracted them. Head held low, the beast tracked the smaller sounds to a strange creature. Was this one of the spirits that his sister had seduced? This was no fire spirit, but it was neither a normal wolf.

Scrutinising the giggling creature, they tilted their crown to one side. What was in the water that needed to be fooled with so intently? A few more steps, coming in close behind the strange spirit. Peering over its shoulder, they would search the water for something. Tiny, skittering forms across the surface were almost too small to make out.

"A strange way to occupy your time, dear." Soft vocals would croon, expression twisting into a teasing grin. The godling feared no spirits, they were still beneath their divinity.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
08-21-2017, 08:55 PM

A quick jolt of the woman's fuchsia optics towards the interrupting voice, but her head moved little. It didn't take but a second to look back down at the scattering insects, continuing to enjoy them gliding away in fear. "You ever think they are like... little tiny wolves. And we are like... a giant wolf?" Agria started to pick up her paws and lay them down in the water, the splashes only coming up enough to hit the top of her head, "Splish, splash, SQUASH."

Agria then rolled completely over, back to stomach away from the creature, and quickly put her rump in the air with a stretch before standing on all fours and shaking the water and muck from her pelt not being concerned about the other standing by. Looking back to it with a smirk, she would purposefully ignore the towering size, "What, you get off by watching young ladies in their bath?" She liked the attention no doubt, but she was teaser as the creature was to her. Inappropriate by all means but who was to tell her how to live her life?

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-04-2017, 10:15 PM

I'M KNOWN TO PUNCH 'EM IN THE DICK AT THE END OF A FIGHT

The girl was strange. That much was immediately obvious. "You ever think they are like.. little tiny wolves. And we are like... a giant wolf?" She asked, as though that was something normal individuals said. Was this how the spirits conversed? The golden beast was not familiar. The godling jerked their head back a little at that, not quite confused but definitely concerned. Luckily the strange little spirit wasn't looking at them, instead making noises while they splashed in the water. Oooo-kay then. She rolled about in the muck, until she was mostly upright again. She stretched her limbs languidly, ass in perfect view. Ripe for the taking. Their balls twitched at the sight.

She shook muck in all directions, splattering it carelessly upon the godling. She stood then, and trotted up the bank. Close enough to taste. "What, you get off by watching young ladies in their bath?" She asked in a tone that was clearly looking to incite something within them. Salmon appendage would slide from their jaws, caressing along the length of their snout. "Precisely." They growled, lunging forth to get a whiff of her scent from closer by. Not a bitch in heat, not yet. Regardless, they were more than ready to take her. "Though you, love, are no lady." They added, returning the instigating tone unabashedly. Two could play this game.

"speech"

AND I NEVER SAY I'M SORRY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
09-06-2017, 01:42 AM

She was definitely taken by surprise as the being leaped towards her. She spun around on her front paws as it tried to breath her in. She pinned her ears at him as she tried to move herself away, her teasing form no longer present, in fact the opposite.

"Hey buddy! Watch it. What's the big idea?"

And of course, it called her what she was. No lady. And though she was freaked out by the guy, she wouldn't back down or flee. "Excuse me?" Eyes widened as she did a quick look up and down from it's paws to it's head, "Who're you to speak so rudely to such a beauty?" She was all serious. This creature may have thought he was all high and mighty, but Agria had her own set beliefs about herself. Just not the same as this guy believing he was God.

Agria of course had a record of displaying herself in ways she wasn't willing to give. Though what followed was her lover's vocal cords through her teeth. Perhaps that was a little different. She just snapped. He had taken her too many times, and she had enough. It was hard to say what she would do to anyone else; she didn't know anyone else...

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-17-2017, 08:51 PM

ooc. Hi I'm just gonna mark the rest of this asshole's posts from here on out as language warning-ified.

Easily spooked, this one. Predatory gleam would come into their eyes, tongue sliding over their jaws once more. Her posture shifted, submissive and frightened. What was the big idea? Fucking, obviously. Flaunting herself like that, baring her soft belly to them and leaving herself open to attack. They were all but entitled to spill her guts or fuck her senseless as they chose.

Her rage was sparked when they called it like it was. A cruel grin would stretch their lips over their teeth. Excuse her, indeed. A once over was directed to the deity, as though it wasn't plainly obvious that she had asked for this. She continued to balk, as though she couldn't comprehend what had lead to this series of events. Called herself a beauty. A rough laugh would rumble past their lips, grin fading into a smirk. "Love, who are you to be so outraged? You roll about like a whore, and ask that none would take what you're offering?" Emphasis was placed upon that crucial verb. The godling would not grovel or beg, they would take her if they so chose.

"speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
09-17-2017, 09:24 PM

OOC: Mature for language as well

She hissed her tongue through her teeth as the beast continued to spit offending comments at her, "Whore!?" Eyes now full of fire she would look at him with disgust that he just expected to leap on and enjoy the ride.

"I did not offer anything. Did I ask you to pull your dick out and fuck me?" She would continue to slightly spin her rump away from him but wouldn't back away at all, as if they were dancing. "No. You can't just stick it like you own it, I don't even know who the fuck you are."

Agria was used to being held down and taken, just not by anything that happened to cross her. Her scars showed she was used and abused, but this may have been why she wasn't trying to back off and flee. Maybe it was that if she struggled she knew it would make it worse. But she knew that if she continued to linger around this creature, he wouldn't waste a second in being Angeal.

-Permission to powerplay Agria as needed-

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-26-2017, 10:11 PM

ooc. hey so Kaine muse says no rape in this post, sorry?

The rage continued to build in the little pixie, tongue sliding between her teeth. Outrage and fury poured from her. The godling was thrumming with mania, energy boiling beneath their skin. A vulgar rant began to spill from her maw, while her ass danced as far away from them as possible. This was a dangerous game she was playing, tempting them like this. One objection caught their attention. Ah yes, introductions. "Of course, how rude of me." Rumbling vocals would croon, muzzle tipping upwards with a little shake. It was all theatrics, of course. Whatever it took to keep this little game going. The itch in their balls was ever present, getting worse knowing that she had yet to flee. "Kaine Abraxas, love." Mismatched gaze would fall upon her again, boring into her own amethyst eyes.

Predatory form would slink in a circle around her much smaller form. Head low, they took in the scent of her. How tempting it was, to fuck a pixie like that. After all, Pyralis had already taken one of the local fire spirits. Why not them a pixie? She was quite the lovely thing. A host of scars, crisscrossing her haunches. This one had been a slave already, used for fucking. Oh, pity. Playing with broken toys was no fun. Perhaps they could warm her up to it. Remind her how could it can be. "Little pixie, I could make this a pleasurable affair. You'll be begging for more, I guarantee it." Sliding up alongside her, jaws would part dangerously close to her ashen audit. "Come on, little pixie." They crooned softly, grinning devilishly.

"speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-02-2017, 11:38 AM

OOC: No Sorries Den! -plots things in head-

Still looking at the demon with a disgusted tone, she looked them up and down aggressively as Kaine introduced theirself politely. "Jack off buddy. I don't give a fuck who you are."

She turned her face away, her cheek now facing them, "I highly doubt that. Get the hell away from me." Her brain boiled with frustration as the beast expected her to just give in and tried to convince her. She knew sex wasn't something evil and forbidden. Maybe to some but there were times where her and Angeal...

She shook her neck coming back to reality and wouldn't waste another second to turn around and skip away from the brute. "See ya never, loser." And with that she would start to trot away. She hoped to never see the giant again, though she had a feeling they couldn't keep themselves away.

-Exit Agria unless stopped-

Walk "Talk" Think