size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-26-2017, 04:15 AM
what's this?

This here my fellow roleplayers is a sign up for Ardents bachelorettes to have kids with little to no strings attached. Sam here is the kind to sleep with any and everything. He doesn't care age or looks not even height is off putting to him. He is a family man tho so if he finds out about the kids before they are born or even after he may try for visitation rights or paternal shared custody. He doesn't want to be tied down though so it would take a very special guy or gal to break through his barriers and earn his love. So it's not out of the question but I'd like to see him settle down with a guy later on in life.

Sam's discounts on litters:

25% off on full abnormal coloring
25% off Albinism
25% off extra height up to 42"

What I want:

I only want one thing from the litters andthats the ability to help choose the roleplayer of any of his pups. I won't be taking many pups from him so that means more pups for everyone else. I just want to see him "infect" the world with kids. Though he will likely settle down eventually with a guy or girl so if you want to try to plot that I'm all for it.

litters planned by season and year:

Spring year 10- Lirika

Summer year 10-

Fall year 10-

Winter year 10- Anamalech

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.