size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
08-28-2017, 12:17 AM

OOC: Mature for Languge

Agria woke from her nights sleep, though the sun was set high maybe even after noon. She didn't care, she hadn't a care in the world. She didn't eat often and her frame showed it and she slept long hours in the morning. She drug herself out of the cavern and onto the black shores, panting slightly through her nose because of the heat that was slowly raising for the summer. Sitting, she looked out across the water just listening to the waves crash before her paws. 

Eyes closed slightly as she hummed just a little tune that she made up that second. She hummed often but she never remembered if it was the same non-existent tune or just a bunch of jumble every time. She would be intereupted though, not by a wolf, but a beetle that had flown up and latched itself onto the fur of her cheek. Shaking she hissed at the insect lifting her front legs and sitting back on her rump to rub each side of her face with her paws. "Little Fucker." She spat, watching the thing fly off into the horizon. Shaking her bodice, she would return to a normal sitting position and remain looking out at the water and the wave break.

Walk "Talk" Think

Mammon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
09-25-2017, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 12:05 AM by Mammon.)

Mammon had decided to go exploring beyond the island she shared with her brother. He seemed to occasionally just wander off and she cared little what he actually got up too, barring partnering with another woman... at least without her... so it should be fair for her to also sometimes go wandering on her own. Those were the thoughts coursing through her mind as she approached the beach from the water. It reminded her somewhat of the location they had claimed, though it was certainly different. 

The vixen dragged herself onto the shore, shaking the wet from the her pelt she began to scan the shoreline. Brilliant blues landed on quite a site, a bright form perched upon the strange shard like beach. Mammon quickly licked at her shoulder to try and rub some warmth back into her frame before she set off towards the unknown wolf. As she approached she slowed slightly, setting her pace to be more of a slinking movement. "Well... you are quite the sight." She purred as she moved within ear shot, a slow swipe of her tongue along her lips. 

Hear me roar

Leviathan or "Levi" as Mammon's brother and lover is welcome to crash all her threads regardless of tag rating.[Image: GMZH5Ns.png]

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-02-2017, 12:07 PM

speech

Head shot in the direction of the woman who called for her attention. "Oh, trust me I know." She spoke with a sly grin and a chuckle, "I suppose you're not bad yourself... Wolves where I come from all look like me." She looked around the beach to find that they were alone though she could smell a thick scent of a man on the girl who was slightly younger than herself. "I get that a lot if you can't tell."

Eyes danced over the dark fae, but she didn't spot any harm on her even old wounds. The scent of that man though... It reminded her of Angeal. The thickness, like the girl hadn't left the brute's side ever. But she would move her bright eyes to the woman's sapphires, "You're not the first to crawl from the ocean..." She noticed her dripping pelt, "Do you all come from some magic island?"

Original Coding by Shelby

Mammon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
10-02-2017, 07:26 PM

Mammon quirked a brow as she woman responded, a smirk sliding easily onto her features. There was something about the pink woman that made her feel like she could keep her walls down to a certain extent, though she wasn't sure she could trust that feeling... yet. The stranger returned a compliment and she puffed up her chest slightly, but quickly responded to the woman's comment about being told about her appearance a lot, with an easy chuckle. 

She took a quick calculated step towards the woman, still keeping some space between them but indicating she had some level of comfort with the stranger even is she was calculating and observing the ways her reactions caused the stranger herself to react. There was a comment about her swim and she chuckled darkly. "Maybe, after all if my 'grandfather' is to be believed I am one generation from divine creation." That was a true statement but she wouldn't expand upon that... instead she slid an easy smile onto her face she closed her eyes partially so that her eyes were partially hidden behind heavy lids. 

"But you strike me as more divine than I am."

Hear me roar

Leviathan or "Levi" as Mammon's brother and lover is welcome to crash all her threads regardless of tag rating.[Image: GMZH5Ns.png]

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-12-2017, 02:17 PM

speech

"I am nothing divine..." she stated but not as if she was offended by the comment. "I prefer to share that I've been to Hell and back a few times. Maybe a few too many to count." Her and Angeal slaughtered innocent wolves and creatures. Just for the fun of it. Angeal would have hunted every living thing other than themselves if he could, that was the truth. Sad for him, Agria forced him over the finish line too soon.

"Anything else your "Grandfather" forced you to believe?" She questioned though not entirely interested in what else this all-superior-being had to say. She didn't mind the woman in front of her, she obviously believed diddly squat from her ancestors. Agria could respect that.

Original Coding by Shelby

Mammon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
10-15-2017, 11:16 PM

The woman responded to her comment of divinity and Ava couldn't help but laugh. It was a dry and sinister sound but her grin was genuine, a rarity for the girl who was always wearing a mask. "All the better, I've always found the demons to be more... fun anyways." She gave the pink woman a knowing wink but made no further suggestions. She was sure the woman was aware of her brother's scent on hers... and what were they but demons? Well they certainly weren't emissaries for any self-proclaimed god. 

The woman asked about her family and despite herself Mammon couldn't keep the pure hatred that passed over her face, lips curling back and eyes narrowing as if face to face with her most hated enemies.  "I never really had the pleasure of meeting him, he likes to send his 'children' to do his dirty work... but I'm sure he'd tell me I am an abomination undeserving of life if we ever actually talked." Her voice was pure venom; her disdain for her "family" evident in her tone. 

Hear me roar