gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-29-2017, 10:19 PM

FEAR NO EVIL

The plush grasses were nirvana beneath his toes. After a few days trekking through arid deserts and plateaus, relief flooded his body. Apparently, heeding the advice of others had not become his strong suit. Having decided to venture further from his comfort zone, the golden male was now in the southern area of the continent. The herald could already taste the cool waters upon his tongue. Not to mention, there was the stink of rotting fish.

Perhaps it was time to try his hand at fishing these waters. At home, he had been proficient enough. There had been a science to it, in the tiny creek near where they had grown up. Stand stock still, and when you felt something move, grab it. No one needed to see to catch something that was smacking them in the leg. This was a strange land, though. Here, he had no clue what was around him half the time.

The sound of moving water attracted the male. This was a far cry from the creek of home. Nevertheless, he continued on. Underfoot, grass was slowly giving way to rough sand. The sound of water was growing louder. Something slimy brushed against his toes. He bent down, whiskers pushed forward to touch the thing. It was smooth and smelled like rot. A dead fish. Well, at least he knew there was some kind of food around if he didn't catch anything.

Wading into the river, he let the current pull and tug at him. It definitely got stronger as he moved further in. However, he didn't feel threatened. Curling his toes into the silt at the bottom, he steadied himself knee deep in the water. Burying his feet made it easier to move without slipping like an idiot. Dipping his head, he took a drink. It was cool and refreshing. Exactly what he needed right now. Licking the droplets from his jowls, he held his head close to the surface of the water. His whiskers kept him steady, letting him know where the water was. Now, he just needed to wait for a fish to come to him.

speech

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-29-2017, 10:47 PM

His life had become a cycle of eat, sleep, track, and stalk. As creepy as that sounded though Sam found it to be a relaxing thing. Gabe was likely well aware that he was being stalked but probably did his best to ignore Sam. After all Sam was the fallen one. The most recent trail had Gabe moving away from the deserts and then towards some other place. Probably was starving by now though honestly Sam was more than willing to hunt Gabe some fresh meat. As much as Gabe hated to be babied Sam wanted to do nothing else. He did figure Gabe secretly wanted to be dotted on like he was a female, Sam was completely willing to do so.

As he came up from his brother's backside he made no effort to hide himself from him. There was no need. His eyes ghosted over Gabe's backside and a smirk lit his lips for a second. Then he looked down to the rotting fish. Disgusting. He took no care towards the fact that this could potentially be Gabe's only meal if he failed to catch fish and quickly knocked it into the current. It was satisfying to watch the thing go down the river from them. Gabe wouldn't be eating that rot if Sam had any say in it. His eyes then returned to Gabe's form. The silence that he had recently taken up would not be broken unless Gabe did so.

He padded closer until he too was chest deep in the water, his toes curled into the silt beneath. He didn't need words to know Gabe would disapprove nor that Gabe hated him for some reason he couldn't fathom. He stood stock still and waited. A fish would eventually come to him. It was Gabe who had taught him this lesson in the first place. His ears perked and he focused on fishing their dinner out.

Walk, "Gabriel speaks", "Samael speaks", Think

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-30-2017, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 05:44 PM by Gabriel I.)

Someone was approaching. Gabriel was too focused to really care who it was. Pupilless eyes gazed vacantly into the water, reflecting a sea foam image. Something hit the water. A fish, leaping for joy? Unlikely, it was too loud. A rock, kicked by whoever was coming closer? Well, that would be rude. However, as the heavy footfalls splashed into the water, loud enough to be far too close for comfort, the herald turned his face in the wolf's direction. A scent wafted into his nostrils, and he heaved a long sigh. "Did you kick the dead fish into the river?" He demanded, sonorous baritone turned deadpan. "I was planning on eating that." He grumbled.

His Fallen brother fought his way through the current, all bravado and idiocy as usual. The golden male sighed again, shaking his head irritably. Honestly, Samael was an ass sometimes. Opting to ignore his sibling further, he lowered his head back to the water. He was hungry, and he didn't have time to deal with Samael's antics today. Whiskers dipped in the water, he continued his statuesque vigil over the river.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

I'M CALLING YOU FROM THE FUTURE

TO LET YOU KNOW WE MADE A MISTAKE

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-30-2017, 06:14 PM

His brothers voice earned him a turn of his ear. A sigh escaped his lips. Did his brother have to be like this all the time? He was reminded of the loneliness he constantly felt. "It was rotten. If your that hungry then you should of just said something, I would of heard you and ensured no interaction except the hand off of the food." he was quiet then and focused on fishing out dinner. His eyes caught movement closer to Gabe and he was quick to give a quieted word to Gabe. "Left coming in fast....."

He didn't want to have Gabe come up empty and go hungry. He was then on his own attempts at fishing. He would gingerly lower his muzzle until his face was under water. He forced his eyes to stay open as he scanned for fish. His ears remained above the water for if Gabe spoke more. He was hopelessly hoping that Gabe was starting to come around and think of him as a brother once more. Or in his true hopes, as something more.

He snapped when a fish came close and lifted his head out of the water, catfish in his jaws. It was fresh and flailing. He did his best to avoid the spurs but hissed as one jabbed his upper gum. Shit that stung. He clamped down harder and crushed it's head. The blood was potent as it dripped down his mouth and from the corner of his lips. This one was for Gabe for sure. He turned to Gabe and gently nudged him with his nose. He certainly didn't need it.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

WE'RE NOT WAITING FOR PERMISSON 

WE DEFY OUR INHIBITION

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-30-2017, 06:35 PM

Sure enough, Samael was being an ass. "It was rotten. If your that hungry then you should of just said something, I would of heard you and ensured no interaction except the hand off of the food." He droned, trying very poorly not to be condescending. The herald felt his hackles bristle, lips curling with irritation. Oh how he wanted to snap at his brother, and remind him exactly who he was talking to. Instead, he took a deep breath and let his eyes slide closed for a moment. He thought of his Father's teachings, about being calm when everything else was saying to do otherwise. He opened his eyes again.

"I am your elder, Luci. I am well aware of how to feed myself. Don't infantilise me simply because I cannot see." Gabriel was no fool, despite what many thought. He was well aware of why everyone was so careful around him. Just because he took longer to do something, didn't mean he was incapable. "Left coming in fast.." Samael said quietly. He had gotten good enough at it, in the past, to know to use Gabriel's left and right to describe things. The herald lunged to the side, jaws snapping in the water. He caught the end of its tail, having been just a hair too slow. The delicate fins ripped under the assault of his teeth. The slippery beast wriggled away. He had to chase it like a fool, snapping his teeth in the water until it was within his grasp.

Snorting water from his nostrils, the male lifted his prize high above the water. Tiny streams cascaded from the fur of his face and chest. Surely he looked moronic. The fish flapped incessantly, jerking his head up and down as it did. Lord, why did they struggle so much? He clenched his jaw, snapping brittle bones betwixt his teeth. The coppery taste on his tongue was overwhelming, he couldn't smell the things around him. All that surrounded him was the kill. As a child, he had often been too overstimulated to continue after catching prey. He remembered having to sit down a ways away, cleaning himself up. Then he could eat.

He felt something touch his shoulder, oh so gently. Samael was there. He grunted around the meal, inclining his head towards where he assumed the boy's head was. The tiniest tilt of his head was intended as a nonverbal gesture of question. It was hard to use gestures when he wasn't entirely sure how they looked or came off.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-30-2017, 07:59 PM

He wasn't trying to be an ass, though Gabe likely saw it that way. He just hadn't been around now for over a year and that sort of meant he was out of practice. He nudged Gabe back to the shore aware Gabe would of found it eventually. But they both had a fish now and that was good enough for the moment. He didn't emerge until Gabe had. Once he had Sam shook off.

He sat and once Gabe was eating he dropped his catfish next to Gabe, purposely allowing his own whiskers to touch Gabe's. "This is my apology for the rotting fish being thrown out..."hi lifted his head but not before letting his nose bury into Gabe's cheek. Man he loved that smell. He sighed.

His ears pinned and he took a few steps away. He was going to be slipping back into the background. Gabe didn't want him here so he'd just have to settle. His paw steps were not hidden nor did he hide the displeasure of being alone like he was. "Sammy baby, your chasing a ghost you can never have." he whispered as he retreated back into the background. His eyes glanced back at Gabe for a moment before he stopped and settled just in earshot. His eyes were on Gabe and he sat quietly.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

WE DEFY OUR INHIBITION

Ooc:he's not exited just sulking further away

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-30-2017, 08:28 PM

The nudge at his shoulder was meant to direct him to shore, apparently. Following after his brother, he found the water receding from his limbs bit by bit. Fine, he's stop bellyaching. The younger male was probably trying to be helpful, but it stung to be constantly reminded of his disability. Mouth filled by his meal, he waited until he was a few steps from the river before lowering himself onto the sand. It was irritating under his massive form, worming its way under his fur and scraping against his sensitive skin. He grumbled wordlessly to himself at the nuisance. The onslaught of water from his brother's pelt forced him to crinkle his face up and squeeze his eyes shut. They might not have light receptors, but they definitely felt it when water hit them. When Samael was done, he licked the water from his jowls.

Tucking the fish under one paw, he settled in to eat. It was easier to eat when he could feel where the body was positioned. The first bite was sensational, the first bit of fresh meat in a while. Oily, but delicious. The chunks of flesh slithered past his tongue and down his throat, ravenous bites tearing away chunks. Something dropped onto the sand beside him. Whump. Tall alabaster audits swivelled automatically to the source of the sound. "This is my apology for the rotting fish being thrown out.." His brother murmured into his ear, snout extremely close to his face. That same snout pressed against his cheek tenderly, breathing in unabashedly.

Damn right you're apologising. Someone else might have needed that, starving and alone in this heathen land. You forgot everything, when you Fell, didn't you? You don't care about anyone, do you? While they were his first thoughts, they weren't expressed verbally. Samael had repented and been banished, and that was enough. The sentence had been carried out, and that had been the end of it. You know, aside from the maiming or death that should have occurred when Gabriel had encountered him in the cavern.

He investigated the mystery item that had been dropped near his paws. Stretching his free paw, he touched it gently. Ew. Slimy. He continued to press his pawpads against it, and deduced it was a fresh fish. The one that Samael had caught earlier? Hm. Apology accepted, he guessed. The heavy footfalls of the titanic male receded, and he was saying something under his breath. With a mouth busily chomping on fish meat, he couldn't pick it up over that sound. He did, however, hear the heavy flop of densely packed muscle hitting the earth a fair distance away.

"You're usually so talkative, Luci. Did someone steal your tongue?" That wasn't the phrase. Gabriel didn't really know better or care enough. He wasn't about to stop eating to really pay attention to what was eating his brother, because he was hungry. However, he owed the male that much.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-30-2017, 09:19 PM

He could smell it on his brother. It smelled so much like anger and he lowered his head. His head layed on his paws and he blinked.  What exactly was it he had done now? Shown his brother he still cared? Was that a crime?

He snorted at Gabe's butchering of a "mortal" phrase. He wasn't signifying his brother's hissy fit with an answer. That's what this was. Right? Had to be. He gave a sigh and lifted his head. It was just them right now and what else did he have to lose? His pride? Lost already. His dignity? Didn't have any. Yup nothing.

"I'm sorry Gabe. I'm sorry I fucked up. I'm sorry I fell in love. I'm sorry I couldn't condemn my children for my sins.... But there's one thing I will not be sorry for Gabe, and that's this feeling I have. I know my past may be jaded but just try to remember that perhaps I am but a man under everything. I'm just as flawed as everyone else. No one's perfect not even Mikey." he was sincere and loud enough to be heard over Gabe's eating.  He was factual. Pointing out things that he knew now. Maybe Gabe forgot how to be just a man in the last year. That or his caring instinct went so far but he tried to play it off with a cold front. And with that he turned his head to the side and laid it down. He was done for now. His eyes squeezed shut.

They were watering. He hated to let others know just how weak he was. He let out a shake breath. He needed to settle himself down again. To become heartless just wasn't something he was capable of.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

WE DEFY OUR INHIBITION

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-30-2017, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 10:05 PM by Gabriel I.)

Apparently Sam found something funny. He wasn't sure what about it was so funny, but he ignored that part. Instead, he crunched the delicate bones of the fish between his teeth. All of the sudden Samael was talking, and it sounded pretty important. He stopped crunching, and listened to what his brother had to say. Paws crossed one over the other, he kept his mouth shut. "I'm sorry Gabe. I'm sorry I fucked up. I'm sorry I fell in love. I'm sorry I couldn't condemn my children for my sins.... But there's one thing I will not be sorry for Gabe, and that's this feeling I have. I know my past may be jaded but just try to remember that perhaps I am but a man under everything. I'm just as flawed as everyone else. No one's perfect not even Mikey." His soft voice rumbled into the air, audible clearly even over the rush of the river beside them. Well, that was a lot all at once.

Taking a deep breath, he abandoned his meal. Swallowing what was left in his mouth, he got to his feet. Samael was loud by nature, and so it was easy as pie to know where he was at most times. Soft steps would carry him onto a slightly more grassy part of the riverbank. He could feel the spiky strands under his feet. "Oh Luci, I'm well aware of how good you are." Gentle and sonorous vocals would croon, the same gentle tone he used when the boy was oh so young. There still was fear in him, of Father's wrath and his own desire to be good. He did not use Samael's real name. Crown lowered towards the ground, he sought out his brother's form in the grass. The soft sound of his shaky breathing met his ears. "I know there is good in you, brother mine." He continued, whiskers brushing against his brothers bent neck. Gabriel aligned himself with his brother's curled body, draping his upper half across his back and shoulders.

Salmon appendage would slide from his mouth, and lave over the top of Samael's head. "I must stand by my actions, as heartless and cruel as they may be. I made a choice, and to deny it would be unfair to you, dear brother." He was practically whispering, sightless gaze lowered as he soothed his younger sibling. A soft hum would rumble through his chest, a tune he'd carried from when he was young. "I hold nothing against you, you chose as I would have, if I am to tell the truth. It was brave, and for that I do admire you. My own cowardice haunts me, and I must accept that burden for your sake." He continued, after a short while. Samael's crown was beyond clean, but he was still nibbling at the fur of his ears, pulling dead fur away and cleaning them gently.

"Hush now, little brother. It's been an eventful day. You rest, I'll keep an eye out." It was a command, without a doubt, despite the soft voice used. Samael needed to rest, and calm down. Gabriel would make sure nothing happened.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-30-2017, 11:46 PM

His brother came to him now. That blasted alias fell from his lips and he couldn't help the grumble that fell from his lips. Lucifer this, Lucifer that. He was sick of that name. Samael. How hard was it for Gabe to get that when they were alone he could use his true name. Sam wasn't telling anyone, not like any would listen to him regardless.

Good was not a way he would describe himself. In fact he was worse than horrible. He slept around, had ate other wolves, though they deserved what they got honestly. He was known for having a bite that would turn on alot of others for the smallest things. Good in him? Yeah right. Sam was the worst of the worst according to Abba.

Then his brother was sliding up next to him. As he touched his scars he let out a quiet hiss and his scruff rose. It was his most sensitive of places. Then just as soon as it happened his ruff was flat. His brothers laving tongue soothing him in a childish manner. Though for Sam now-a-days, such a thing was sensual thing. His tail moved slowly, slapping back and forth. Gabe kept talking and he did his best to focus on his brother's voice. The feeling of his hot breath ghosting over his head and ears sent shivers that he did his best to mask down his spine.

"Your not cruel Gabriel, nor are you so weak. Stop living in the past, we cant change it, we can only learn from it. Though i didnt learn much except that Abba made you do something he shouldnt have and has forgotten what it is to be mortal. And that everyone is flawed. Mine, I can't say no to my heart, I sleep around, act much tougher than I truly am, and I'm in love with something that can never be mine."me kept his head down and as his brother started cleaning his ear of dead fur his breath caught. Well one thing that was good was at least it wasn't his scars.

His brother wanted to sleep it seemed but that wasn't the sleeping that now he wanted to partake in. He gave a pleasured hum. It was soft and gentle.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

WE DEFY OUR INHIBITION

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-31-2017, 02:12 PM

Met with no resistance from his Fallen brother, the herald continued to soothe the younger sibling as best he could. However, the deep rumble of Samael's voice reverberated through his own ribs as he spoke. "Your not cruel Gabriel, nor are you so weak. Stop living in the past, we can't change it, we can only learn from it. Though I didn't learn much except that Abba made you do something he shouldn't have and has forgotten what it is to be mortal. And that everyone is flawed. Mine, I can't say no to my heart, I sleep around, act much tougher than I truly am, and I'm in love with something that can never be mine." He lamented, though Gabriel wondered a little at that last part. Who did Samael love that rejected him so? That thought drifted off as Samael fell silent again.

The gentle hum of contentment that left his brother was taken as sleepiness. "These are thoughts for another time, Luci." He murmured, resting his chin atop the male's head in an attempt to silence him. If his brother wouldn't shut up he was going to go back to eating and leave him to be annoying and mopey on his own.

.:Exitus Gabriel (potentially):.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"