gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
08-30-2017, 10:25 AM
He heard the faint laughter just before dawn, while the sky was tinted a brilliant shade of lavender. It was too far to have woken him with volume alone, but for an entire season he had listened intently for the distinct cry. He tracked the noise to the dense pine forest and although it was dark he was far too focused at the task at hand to let his paranoia dominate his thoughts.

“Echo?” He called softly.

There was a sharp crack of a branch breaking causing the mottled wolf to turn sharply with a gasp. “E-E-Echo?” He called again this time more hesitantly.

“SPIDER!” An all too familiar voice responded. The dust colored bird burst from the thick needles of a tree and glided in a circle around his companion. For the first time in what felt like years Spider smiled and rose on his back legs twisting in a circle of his own after the kookaburra. The bird belted its distinct laughing cry and Spider responded with a wailing bark as he attempted to mimic him. The bird settled on Spider’s back and fluffed out his feathers.

“I thought I’d never see you again!” The bird said chipperly.  

“S-s-so d-d-did I.” He said with a soft smile.

Spider Echo  You  

Xzarnia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Gino
08-31-2017, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 02:41 PM by Xzarnia.)

Xzarnia

Well, this is quite interesting.

Xzarnia weaved through the great pines, eyes almost glued to the sky. Gnarled tree branches reached to the clouds, blocking the sunlight as it filtered through. Pausing at one of them, the black and white female leaped onto the side of a leaning tree, finding it surprisingly sturdy. Many footholds were on the wood, making it easy if she wanted to climb any higher. But Xzarnia was not that bold. The youngster quickly leaped back off and landed neatly on her paws, shaking off any dirt that lodged itself into her pelt from the landing.

Dark azure audits flicked across the trees, soaking up as much information as they could. Noting landmarks that resided within this area, Xzarnia was abruptly shaken out of focus by a loud crack.“E-E-Echo?” A voice followed soon after.

Xzarnia blinked. 'Is someone lost?' She thought, ear twitching. The woman stared into the direction of where the sound originated from, weighing her choices. Curiosity won, and she started to walk forward.

Seconds later another voice returned the call. Xzarnia slowed her pace, peeking over a wall of bushes. She watched a wolf danced around the clearing, a bird flying circles around him. The sight was a odd one, another event the wolf never seen herself. With how excited the male seemed, she doubted that'll he'll attack if she revealed herself.

The overwhelming power of curiosity brought her out the bushes."Looks like you found your friend," Xzarnia said, standing confidently before the two.

Moves | Speaks | Thinks | You

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
08-31-2017, 07:23 PM

God this place was awful.

The dark scenery would have suited the wicked woman, but she preferred the dark under her feet like her obsidian beach. She didn't like wandering about, swaying around and "Umph," bumping into these ginormous mountain trees. "Ow..." She spoke lightly to herself before shaking slightly and continuing on.

Before long, she could spot a couple of dark wolf outlines, but by the time she saw them they should have been able to see her. She wouldn't stop and think about how she could seem threatening to the ones here. Besides, there were two of them and one of her, they should feel finneee.

She only heard the woman before her speak, "Looks like you found your friend," And she would spot the creature upon his shoulders. "Oh what, a meal as a pet?" She brutally interrupted their kind interactions, "Chomp, chomp." She spoke out loud with a lick or her jowls and a crooked smile. "Well, perhaps too small for my liking..." She wasn't looking to actually eat the bird, but her messed up mind just gave her impulsive things to shout out.

Walk "Talk" Think

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
09-03-2017, 03:54 PM

He wheeled around and shrank back as the woman approached him, practically startled out of his skin. “Hello!” The bird greeted cheerfully and circled the dark furred female just as he had done to Spider. Spider continued to cower but relaxed when he saw how cheerfully his companion had greeted her.

"Oh what, a meal as a pet?"

His heart stopped, his face dropping from a shy smile to an utterly terrified gaze as the rose-colored woman approached them.

"Chomp, chomp."

And he heard nothing else. Panic set in instantly; she was going to kill Echo. Thy had just reunited and she was going to kill him. The rapid thump of his heart filled his ears and he looked to his friend who was gliding ack towards him with his steely black eyes trained on the threatening woman. He glanced at the blue eyed woman, silently begging before he realized the two were probably working together, and had him surrounded.

“Back off or I'll-!” The bird cried defiantly.
“ECHO NO!” Spider shrieked and in an instant grabbed the bird in his jaws before tearing off into the trees. He needed to get away, needed to get them both to safety and as far away from both of them as possible.

-Exit Spider-

Spider   Echo   You

Xzarnia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Gino
09-06-2017, 07:00 PM

Xzarnia

The teen chuckled softly at the bird before looking down at the cowering person. Noticing how startled the male became, Xzarnia quickly brought a soft and reassuring smile to her face. Fear was the very last thing she wanted the mottled wolf to feel, even in a dark and gloomy forest such as this.

"Oh what, a meal as a pet?" She heard a voice speak behind her, swiftly slicing their short conversation before she even had the opportunity to reply. Xzarnia blinked and turned her head as the person came forward, spotting the silhouette of a canine. Scent confirmed it to be another wolf, though she already knew from the sound of paws hitting the ground and the voice itself. Within moments a light colored wolf through the darkness. She furrowed her brow, glaring at the older female.

Rude and discourteous- the first thing that passed her mind. The youngest of the three didn't bother with hiding her distaste towards the wolf, a frown twisting her features.

"Chomp chomp." She continued. That alone resulted in the already panicking male to snatch his friend away and book it into the shadows, leaving the monochrome and the dull pink wolves to themselves.

Xzarnia opened her mouth, teeth flashing while getting ready to give this uncouth villain a piece of her mind before the canine thought the action over. There was no point. The male already ran off and she wasn't going to chase him down just because the loner scared him. As satisfying as beating down the woman would feel it would be fruitless. That might be what the older wants anyway- a reaction.

Blue eyes turned away and Xzarnia headed in the opposite direction without a word. Tail held high, the teen pushed through the bushes and out the opening. She would not give the other satisfaction.

-exit Xzarnia-

Moves | Speaks | Thinks | You

!! If I don't reply to post within three days, please message me !!

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
09-07-2017, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2017, 08:53 PM by Agria.)

"Aw, look what you did darling. You scared him away." She looked over to the other female, noticing her quick struggle of holding back a fight.

But she would turn away and go off herself, into the darkness leaving the pink beauty here alone. "Oh, come on now baby. I didn't mean to make you angry!" A playful grin on her maw, she would drop a couple heavy foot steps towards the other woman but wouldn't tear off after her.

She pouted, looking around at the black lined trees. She always turned out rather lonely in the dead of the night, why couldn't she just shut her trap and be a civil being?

-Exit Agria-

Walk "Talk" Think