Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Cat
09-03-2017, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017, 08:20 PM by Keahilani.)
Out-of-Character Name: Cat

Character's Name: Keahi Enya Masou
Character Age: 2 Years
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 34"
Build: Medium
Appearance Description: Keahi is of a medium build, a 107 pounds and 34" tall Eurasian - Gray wolf cross, not quite as large as her father but not as small as her mother either, in the middle of her litter's heights. She has a golden-yellow coat, with marking that cover her shoulder and hind end in patches, an almost reddish-orange hue. Her tail has similar markings, with the ones on her face just gracing a patch on the bridge of her nose from the start of the fur there, and slight markings that appear more like discoloration under her eyes that fade out and blend into the rest. He fur isn't that puffy, instead she appears slim, her fur more smooth and sleek. Her tail is fluffy, however, an odd contrast to the rest of her appearance. The most distinct characteristic about her is her eyes, a pale pink hue, her most expressive feature. Along with her appearance, she smells of moss, ash, and musk, a mixture she claims is just the scent of home.
Skills: Intellect and Navigation.

Proof of Purchases: none.
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: N/A former member from Alacritis
keahilani // enya // masou
little survivor princess

avvie creds to Shrapnel <3

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-03-2017, 08:18 PM
Okay just a couple things!

Just wanted to clarify, I'm assuming Keahi looks like a classic timber or red wolf, judging by your description of colors?

Also, characters can occasionally use flowers to decorate themselves in character through threading, though anything past one thread (basically if they end up doing it consistently) then an accessory pass would have to be bought from the gem store.

Keahilani

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Cat
09-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Alrighty!

Yeah, I was trying to figure out how to describe her based off of her FH design, since I don't have any designs for her other than that. I can provide a screenshot for better description, but it's more just the two colors than a various mix.

And edited that! I didn't pay close enough attention to that, heh, got it now though.
keahilani // enya // masou
little survivor princess

avvie creds to Shrapnel <3

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff

Keahilani

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size