Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-07-2017, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 10:42 PM by Caelum.)
It's in the title, we have puppies on the way and there's room for one more puppy to be adopted out!

These kiddos are super special to me since Caelum was my first character and this is probably going to be her last litter. I want these pups to be active, and if they fall inactive I'll cry and be a sad monster and no one wants that. No one.

The pups will most likely end up being raised in Dragoste as I'm pretty sure I'm going to have Caelum join and Zephyr will be wherever she is. They should be of good alignments for the most part but could possibly be neutral although it's slightly less likely since momma Cae raises her kiddos to be real good babies.
Here are the parents profiles: Caelum, Zephyr
Their older siblings(that are still alive lmao): Avani, Roseus
And littermates will be these kids: Caelestis, Ishara

Feel free to provide your own design if you so choose, or pick one of the designs I have below.
Link 1! bottom right puppy belongs to nyx
Link 2! top left is mine
Link 3!
Link 4!

Designs should use colors similar to those of the parents, but markings and designs themselves can combine these colors in any way at all. Eye colors have a wide range, anwhere from blue to green, and can include pink. Heterochromia is also an option. For the most part designs should be pretty natural, Roseus is pretty much the only exception to the natural theme of the family.

Names ideally should be latin of some kind since most of the familys names are, and they tend to have an elemental/nature theme. Suggestions provided below.

(will be edited in lol I'm on the wrong computer oops)

form:
Code:
<b>OOC name:</b> who you?

<b>Name:</b> name yo kid
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Alignment:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b> should meet site minimum word count, also link to desired design please.
<b>Personality:</b> should meet site minimum word count
<b>Plans/ideas:</b> future plans/thoughts for the kiddo if you got any ideas. Lemme know, have fun
<b>RP samle:</b> 150 word min. Do the thing. You can do itttt.
willing to pay for extra pup pass? (mon can't afford it unless 100% necessary)

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
09-07-2017, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 10:51 PM by Gabriel I.)
OOC name: they call me.... Denny

Name: Numine
Appearance: Link Top Left/ Design 1
Personality: should meet site minimum word count
Plans/ideas: future plans/thoughts for the kiddo if you got any ideas. Lemme know, have fun
RP samle: 150 word min. Do the thing. You can do itttt.

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-28-2017, 10:24 PM
bump bump the clock is ticking

take my child
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
09-29-2017, 12:39 AM
OOC name: Dragon

Name: Claire
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance: Bottom right

Personality: should meet site minimum word count
Plans/ideas: future plans/thoughts for the kiddo if you got any ideas. Lemme know, have fun
RP samle: 150 word min. Do the thing. You can do itttt.
willing to pay for extra pup pass? (mon can't afford it unless 100% necessary)
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Hirondelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-02-2017, 10:59 PM
OOC name: Lolaf

Name: Ignatia (Tia)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance:
[Image: XhspH8Y.png]
The girl is a natural beauty, she stands 36 inches tall and every inch of her frame is elegant angles and lithe musculature. She would appear as a china doll if she wasn't also decently tall. Her coat is luxuriously kept, long and thick but not enough to hide the shape of her form.

As for that pelt itself the base color is a deep chocolate brown, though it is not unbroken. Three other colors make up her markings, the first being an ash black that runs along the edges of her front half, making a mask from the tip of her muzzle down under her eyes then runs diagonally down her face to rim her cheeks. This color also blazes up from the mask to cover the top of her head and down to her shoulder blades where it runs down the front edge of her forelegs before it cover the whole of her forelegs just below her elbows. Then there is the white which appears primarily on the latter half of her body with three notable exceptions,  two being in a single spot above each eye, and also in a thin stripe down her chest. As for the rest of the white it runs down her back, touching her black shoulder blades before arching down in a curve to touch with her underbelly and running down the back edges of her hind legs, down to her ankle on her right leg and just below her dock on the left foot before color the toes on that foot. The final color is a sandy brown that lines her chest and underbelly as well slightly into her inner legs.

Maybe surprisingly her eyes might be the most striking thing about her, set each within that dark mask is a single icy blue orb and a light pink one, her right and left eye respectively.

Personality:

Much like her name sake Ignatia is as passionate and bright as a flame. She burns bright and passionate, she loves and laughs and plays with such an enthusiasm she seems almost perpetually joyous and childlike even as she matures and grows. There are few wolves quite as important to her as her family whom she adores and dotes upon but she isn't unfriendly to strangers, almost the opposite in fact, she loves meeting new wolves but she does not trust easily and she will rarely put others above herself or her family. Still earn her trust and you'll find one of the truest friends who will be endlessly loyal.

Still she burns bright with anger for those that might seek to harm her or those she cares for, she doesn't forgive often and she never forgets. This goes doubly for those who have betrayed her trust, for her these wolves can never be trusted again. There is only black and white in her eyes and once painted black there can be no going back.

Because of this black and white view she seeks constantly to maintain her own moral purity, she seeks to aid those who need her and will seek to be a useful member of her society by picking up the arts of healing. She has a deep entrenched empathy, she wants only to end pain and will do everything within her power to be someone who can do that for others.

Plans/ideas: As she is now she will want very much to become a master healer, but beyond that nothing beyond the usual grow up, settle down etc.

RP samle:

The girl rolled happily onto her back, tongue lolling from her gaping maw as she pawed absently at the passing clouds as if able to swat them down from the sky. Over head a song bird flitted around before landing in a nearby tree. There was a sound of high pitched chirping, no doubt from a legion of hungry chicks clamoring for food from mom. After a moment the bird appeared in the sky again this time followed by a pair of wobbly smaller  ones. The three fluttered off and Tia was about to get up and find one of her siblings when a loud squawking caught her attention.

The girl approached the base of the tree cautiously when she saw a small form flopping pathetically on the ground. It was a chick! It spread one of it's wings and beat at the ground but it's other wing looked bent at an angle even the young wolf could tell wasn't natural. It spotted her and began to make distressed calls again, which prompted her to begin shushing it.

"Shh shh, it's okay. I won't hurt you... shh shh." She curled herself around the small distressed creature and it quieted though because it actually understood her or just from fear she could not know. Tia frowned, she wanted to help the poor tiny creature but she knew she would need help from someone else... Maybe momma or papa? That seemed like a good idea.

The girl gently nosed at the bird which chirruped in protest but otherwise seemed to accept it's fate. Gripping the bird's torso as gently as she could she gently placed the bird on her back, it in turn pulled itself forwards to snuggle into the space between her shoulder blades and Tia set off to find help for her tiny new friend, confident that she was doing a good thing.

willing to pay for extra pup pass? Yep

[Image: 2lvy346.png]

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Since yours is the only complete app, and a WONDERFUL one at that LOLAF win the pupper. I can't wait to see Ignatia in action<3
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]